scrubbbbb i know

but i run om alot when im trying to keep up the raid on maly, saphh,(pretty much every ao fight) because im the only on on raid w/e but should i start replacing 19 sp gems with mp5 / spirit gems or would tha be dumb?

Re: scrubbbbb i know

this has to be a troll.

Well... to get people to actully take you seriously reconstruct your post
    Link to armory profile
    Main issue
    Spec
    Gear level
    Moar info plx

Translation

Hi, I am currently having an issue with running out of mana on boss fights: maly, sapp, ect -mainly bosses that do alot of aoe damage as I am the only one healing the raid. My question to you is, sould I start replacing spell power gems for mp5/spirit gems to be able to heal longer, or would that result in my spells healing too little and everyone dieing to said aoe abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by wlfbck
    this has to be a troll.
    So? Trolls are awesome... Especially female voice emotes

On topic for regaining mana:

Pala: Stack INT+Crit Rating and some MP5
    Druid: Stack alot of Spirit
    Priest: Stack alot of Spirit
    Shaman: INT and MP5

Quote Originally Posted by Botosi
    Translation

Hi, I am currently having an issue with running out of mana on boss fights: maly, sapp, ect -mainly bosses that do alot of aoe damage as I am the only one healing the raid. My question to you is, sould I start replacing spell power gems for mp5/spirit gems to be able to heal longer, or would that result in my spells healing too little and everyone dieing to said aoe abilities?
    I think one of those spirit trinkets from naxx (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=39388 or http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40430) should be enough spirit for you. Don't stack spirit over SP unless you're trying for a socket bonus.

just stop overhealing so much

i have spirit world glass and majestic dragon figurine ... and gemmed all to spell...

i never run OOM !

i only use Innervate on mally 10 and saph 25(cuz i fuking love to heal there-5.5k+ HPS)

If you actually want help, re-post with more, and better, information. Also, try to communicate that information in a readable manner.

We need:
    Some idea of your stats and gear level
    Some idea of your healing strategy
    Your spec

We would like to have:
    A better question
    A WWS report of your trouble area

The quick and dirty, however, is that you should not be running oom, nor should you need to gem for regen. You can, and many do choose to, gem for semi-regen to fill a socket bonus. IE, gem for spirit + spellpower, or int + spellpower - you probably dont want to bother gemming for haste or crit, though it could come down to preference.

If you are healing correctly on those fights, using innervate at good times, and geared with some sensible choices, you should have zero problems.

Help us help you

Brudish

yes.