Holy pal/Arms war

I recently decided to lvl my arms war with a holy pal friend of mine and I am just wondering where PPL see strengths and weaknesses in the team. We had reached glad in s3 with Druid war and we are looking to do he same in s6. Also I am not on ptr so can someone please talk about the effectiveness of shattering throw with the nerf it recieved(1.5 sec cast) and also how well the overpower debuff allows stance dancing to occur effectively. I am not interested in reading QQ posts so please don't turn it into one. Thank you all.

Re: Holy pal/Arms war

Attachement: any chance they will reduce cast time on shattering throw through talents/item bonuses? And is the op debuff more effective then a pummel in battle would be? Thanks again

I think the best thing about arms warrior / paladin would be waiting for the enemy to trinket, then pop hammer and bladestorm them to the ground. With a ret paladin and the new change to crusader strike, that and mortal strike will be a pretty sick combo as well.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Quote Originally Posted by Wenger
    I think the best thing about arms warrior / paladin would be waiting for the enemy to trinket, then pop hammer and bladestorm them to the ground. With a ret paladin and the new change to crusader strike, that and mortal strike will be a pretty sick combo as well.
    There is no change to crusader strike m8

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

?

I heard something about if you use crusader strike on an enemy who is casting, it will decrease the effect of their spells by 50%. Guess they ended up not doing that. My b
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Wenger

Quote Originally Posted by Wenger
    ?

I heard something about if you use crusader strike on an enemy who is casting, it will decrease the effect of their spells by 50%. Guess they ended up not doing that. My b
    Yeh like 2 hours after that got released a dev said something that it's only something they are experimenting with and isn't going live in 3.1

If Crusader Strike needs a buff, its a pve buff and not pvp.

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.

Thank you to those of you posted...and not to be rude but first of all I am looking for what ths pros and cons might be to playing a Hpal/Arms as opposed to Hpal/Dk or various other Healer/Dps comps might be and not necesarily strategies as to how to play and win with the comp. Second, We are trying to reach glad title this coming season and as such I am looking for Gladiator worthy comments and although I appreciate the comments I dont think those will help us in our journey. I understand this may not be the best palce to post a questin like this, but I am using all resources I have available to me to pick up helpful pointers and information along the way and MMO happens to be one of those resources. Thanks again.