druid form changes?

Did I read somewhere, that they are thinking of doing a druid form change?

like moonkins looking cool or maby trees and oomkins looking like girls and or boys depending?

so I see in other forums that I did read it correctly. so any ideas on what might happen?

I would like to keep my girlishness trees: like cherry blossom trees
    oomkins: hmm white with pretty colors and slimmer (no fat butts)
    travel form: I like it now
    bear and cat : some color changes per lvl, and maby some armor

15+ Year Old Account

Re: druid form changes?

I don't know about your specific examples (Moonkins do look cool btw), but changing druid form models has been on the table at Blizzard for a long, long time.

In original Wrath Beta there were glyphs that would change the display of your toon but they were removed. As of last notice, Druid forms are stilll going to be remodeled i an upcoming patch with hopefully player selection of forms and gear display. There are so many cool Bear/Cat forms in the game I would hope they would allow us to pick from them.

ya thats what I had read.

still would love to hear some thoughts on this. hehe

Hey! I like the fat butts moonkins currently have! >

I think that it would be cool if armor showed up on the druid forms but I doubt that'll happen Any form would be 3x more awesome with [Ruby Shades]

Travel form should also be changed into a motorcycle. ;D

Some cow/elf distinction in Treeform would be nice.
    I > U

Quote Originally Posted by RestoSkorge
    im a nelf druid and i have always envied tauren druid forms so much! I wish i was a bear with horns! although a little odd, i think the horns are kind of cool. better than a purple cat with elf ears :-[
    I bet you love our cat form. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Martouf
    I bet you love our cat form. /s
    He is referring to the horde cat forms which are not "bears with horns" (lol)

Horde cats: lions
    alliance cats: panthers

I'd love to see some new models available in the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by RestoSkorge
    im a nelf druid and i have always envied tauren druid forms so much! I wish i was a bear with horns! although a little odd, i think the horns are kind of cool. better than a purple cat with elf ears :-[
    Fool. Have you ever seen tauren cat form closeup? lol @ you.. Like, really roflol.

But go 'hed and roll one you will see for yourself. NE forms > tauren forms. Only the bear is somewhat good altough it looks more like pig, and that's only if you think that pig is better rat(NE bear). Tauren cat form is a malformed abomination i wont even touch that.

PS: and don't forget to use some actions in cat form on your tauren, like, /sit. You will love it ;P

15+ Year Old Account

Oh man, cat form for taurens is HORRIBLE. The body is weird and muscular in an odd way, and they attack pretty awkwardly.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

and their hair is everywhere... not to mention how you expect a lion to stealth? especially with his mouth wide open... breathing heavy and shit.... I'd rather play a well detailed boar than the Tauren cat

i play a tauran druid

but nelf forms look a lot cooler imo

WTB Retro Tree form. Would look so good.

15+ Year Old Account

Drum roll....

my bet (here it comes), is for 3.2.

There, I said it!

I'm usually good on these bets, so from now on you can 1) quote this, and 2) get back and rape my druid if I fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

I would like it if you had a quest to go find a cat to /mimick and a bear to /mimick and once you did the quest and went back, that was the skin you obtained.

Granted, at level 10 and 20 there isn't a ton of options, but it'd be an interesting treat.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by arel00
    Drum roll....

my bet (here it comes), is for 3.2.

There, I said it!

I'm usually good on these bets, so from now on you can 1) quote this, and 2) get back and rape my druid if I fail.
    Tss, i already took you from behind :3

But no seriously, if they fix the ugly looking textures of my forms i'm happy, no they need stop nerfing us every single patch :P

Prolly patch 3.2:
    -To fix balancing and to stop the whining of rogues, warriors, paladins, priests, shamans, warlock, mages and hunters, we removed the druid class from the game, sorry lads, start the leveling.
    -To compensate for the above nerf, we made new druid form skins, have fun .... oh wait nevermind, we'll give these new skins and constumization of the looks to hunter pets then. Have fun
    -DK's are underpowered, we'll be giving them a buff to 200% more dmg done to all abilities and spells of the Death Knight and made them start at lvl 80 with full Ulduar Icecrown Epics with one condition, you must have created a pink haired gnome with a pink mohawk from lvl 1 to 60.