Did loose my target all the time, what did he do?

Hello, and sorry for this post here in arena room but didnt know where to put it really
    OK, i did some outdoor pvp today with my Warlock and met another Warlock. This guy had worse gear then me so i figured that i gonna own this guy bigtime. But he kept killing me over and over again and the reason was that i did loose him as my target all the time, almost every time i did something with cast time like immolate, fear chaos bolt etc etc i did loose him as my target and wery often i got his felhunter in my target.
    This has never happen to me before except when a Huntard has done his Feign Death
    So, anyone have a clue what really happened? Have i missed anything or ..... Did check him on armory too and no strange engineerer stuff or anything either

Re: Did loose my target all the time, what did he do?

do you tab-target? maybe you accidently hitting next target or something like that . do you have any add ons that interfere?
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

One of the fights i did some tab but not the first fight so dont think it was that, but yes addons i have loads off, most arena stuff.

This happens to me a lot on my hunter in BGs, with warlocks only. I figured it was some ability they had that swapped focus to their pet, but if its not I'd be more interested in hearing if this is happening to other people as well.

ive never had that problem with my mage or DK... only thing i could think of is that you tabbed over to the pet.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Quote Originally Posted by moguri
    This happens to me a lot on my hunter in BGs, with warlocks only. I figured it was some ability they had that swapped focus to their pet, but if its not I'd be more interested in hearing if this is happening to other people as well.
    Ahhh got damn, it must be the Felhunter.. When u said it i remember many strange situations when people shouldnt have my pet targeted but they have... for example 2 dps teams in arena trying to cc my healer and kill me and suddenly they go for the pet and i get loose and they die.

But wait... this is a good thing for me, schh dont tell anyone of this bug

Deleted

Never happened to me (Ret). I suggest you enable Sticky Targetting in your Interface options.

Deleted

Happens to me sometimes but i always thought it was because i messed up and pressed tab or something out of habit or my focus target macroes got messed up.

happens to me all the time because my mouse software is broken

my mouse sometimes tripple oder double clicks into the green without me actually clicking, but if i think of it again... that mostly happens when i play my warlock

i'll run some test now...

really annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Blutelf
    Never happened to me (Ret). I suggest you enable Sticky Targetting in your Interface options.
    ^^ This

theirs an easy fix for this, its called sticky target. when using your mouse to look around and move like i do i used to find it hard sometimes that i would constantly un-target my target when you have sticky target enabled you will not lose your target. its in your blizzard user interface menu.