Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Nytz - Rogue PvP - Rampage [New Movie]

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Grub
    Basically .... show harder fights. You're right, you didn't make the warrior trinket sap, but it shows that the warrior sucks and had no place being in a video showing pvp skill
    This, and you have to think more about the music as other people said before, I closed my eyes during the last song...

And for the editing, try and not to do what everyone else do for your next vid, if ur making one, the zoom on the crits. Play around more in Vegas, try different things :P! Liked the [rec] scen but it really didn't have anything to do with the movie.

Stay out of Bgs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deos
    LOL Rogues with light bulbs.. WTF blizzard, that kinda makes so "much sense" for stealthy ninjas. Why dont you put neon strings there, ringbells all around and a spinning flashing police lighbulb projector on the head "weeeeu-weeeeu-weeeeu, rogue incoming!!", that would hit the nail srsly

Well ye i appreciate your feedback, but if u check on youtube people are very happy with the music and editing, and ofc it isnt 2000+ people i'm fighting (The mage at the endings had Rival title tho) since i take them out in 2v1s

Re: Nytz - Rogue PvP - Rampage

I liked the movie but bg = fail. Also duel = fail.
    I'd like to see you doing arena 2v2 with a warlock or a disc priest.
    Bg's and duels aren't close to arena because people in bg's actually do bg's to gear up for arena and you can pick your poisons for duels and work out a strategy.
    Arena is more of a: okay, we have a x and y combo here. This is the plan: you cc that one and i'll nuke this one or something on the fly.

4/5 for the movie editing tho
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Re: Nytz - Rogue PvP - Rampage

I thought it was entertaining enough and you can see you aren't a bad player, even though the players you faced were.

Keep up the good work.

And I do like PVP movies and do like BG movies. You never know what will happen in a BG. Arena movies, which I like as well, often feel like the same thing over and over.