Since the old thread somehow disappeared..
1. Don't quote images. Replace the image with "<snip>" (or similar). If possible, try leaving the [url=][/url] tags intact - that way people can still click the text to go to the image.
2. Most of us would prefer: Idle, in Raid and in combat.
3. Posts that are essentially just saying "Nice UI" will be deleted.
4. Posts that are essentially just asking for uploads will be deleted. If you would like an author to upload, send them a PM - they will see the request faster, and we'll have less clutter in the thread. If your UI has already been uploaded somewhere (and you intend to publicize it), please link it in your post!
5. Do NOT link to yet another thumbnail of your image. Only link to the full size image. Links like http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/infopage.jpg/ are unacceptable.
6. Do not discuss for pages upon pages. A few posts regarding an image are fine, as long as it doesn't clutter the thread too much.
Websites to host images:
Websites to host files/UI compilation:
Please follow the stickied image linking guidelines when linking pictures. Do not link to yet another infopage.