Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    stuf lets you put 2px borders on frames and im using kgpanels to add the shadowy border to every element.

to everyone asking if i would upload. i would but the ui is very very bloated which could be an issue with some peoples PCs. takes a long time to load. nothing is optimized. i wouldnt be able to provide any support either. there are some custom lua changes in some addons so you wouldnt be able to update your addons easily.
    To quote Shia "Just do it!".

I have messed around with many LUA codes myself, causing a pain when I want / need to update
    the corresponding addon.

But you could upload it and just let people figure it out on their own, they just
    have to be aware that they cant spam you 24/7 with questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Femuth View Post
    Like it! Any chance to recreate that micro menu bar without ElvUI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Yeah its not part of the elvui, its just XIV Databar addon:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/xiv-databar

Ups did not notice already answered, if you wanna make the bar transparent you must open the Config.lua with notepad and in line 24 (barcode, theres 4x 0.75 value) change the last value to 0. Theres no ingame options.
    I'm actually working on updating this to legion - in terms of resources, and also just generally improving it. Quite new to LUA but so far so good.

My update is here: https://github.com/joelwmale/Cloudbar

Still very early days, but watch this space. You can download it by just going to Clone or Download on top right, click Download Zip, unzip the file, and rename it from Cloudbar_master, to Cloudbar, put that in your addons folder and wala!

Still making a few teaks here and there, but it's mostly done. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Zairia; 2016-08-15 at 10:24 PM.

Deleted

Been adding to this for a while now. Still not 100% on tank frames and boss frames (which aren't visible here), can't figure where to put them if I have them at all. Ring window is from an old set up and will be turned off for Legion. Space to the left of the target bar is where the target's target shows. The cast bars have been changed to use SUFs style, so they aren't as bad as in this screen. I'm looking for a good Masque skin to go with it, any suggestions?
    Last edited by mmoc3dfcbd416e; 2016-08-16 at 12:13 AM.

Deleted
    Hey Padalin what did u use to get ur map rectangular? i try to get mine like yours but i cant seem to find the right addon to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gniifail View Post
    Hey Padalin what did u use to get ur map rectangular? i try to get mine like yours but i cant seem to find the right addon to do it.
    Sexymap will work quite well for what you want to do.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiestas View Post
    It still looks amazing, if you do share it I would love to get it
    Thank you I'll let you know when it's finish. Do you want the text file for the Elvui import or the whole thing?

Wish I could make actionbars have more than 12 buttons, but have to make do with what we have. Playing around with layouts, really liking this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Yeah its not part of the elvui, its just XIV Databar addon:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/xiv-databar

Ups did not notice already answered, if you wanna make the bar transparent you must open the Config.lua with notepad and in line 24 (barcode, theres 4x 0.75 value) change the last value to 0. Theres no ingame options.
    Quick question.

In N++, line 24 is

--SetPortraitTexture(icon, "Interface\\FriendsFrame\\Battlenet-Portrait")

Im guessing thats not what i need to make it transparent

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeynest View Post
    Sexymap will work quite well for what you want to do.
    Or QuseMap
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...5-QuseMap.html

Deleted
    Yeah, I use QuseMap that Birgwow linked.

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post
    Thank you I'll let you know when it's finish. Do you want the text file for the Elvui import or the whole thing?
    As much as possible

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Quick question.

In N++, line 24 is

--SetPortraitTexture(icon, "Interface\\FriendsFrame\\Battlenet-Portrait")

Im guessing thats not what i need to make it transparent
    He told you the wrong file. It's settings.lua you need to edit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeynest View Post
    I'm actually working on updating this to legion - in terms of resources, and also just generally improving it. Quite new to LUA but so far so good.

My update is here: https://github.com/joelwmale/Cloudbar

Still very early days, but watch this space. You can download it by just going to Clone or Download on top right, click Download Zip, unzip the file, and rename it from Cloudbar_master, to Cloudbar, put that in your addons folder and wala!
    XIV Databar is the legion update to SX DataBar.

So you forked the fork and put your name on it?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Wish I could make actionbars have more than 12 buttons, but have to make do with what we have.
    Why don't you put two action bars together to increase the amount in a line? 2 x 8 bars would give you 16 for example. Or you could make two bars 2x6 and place one either side of your 12 actionbars to create 18.

Deleted
    Grr I wanna share mine but it wont let me as i am new / Gonna edit it in this post as soon as i can.

Deleted
    hello,

i.imgur.com / u6ncWMS.jpg ( can't post a link )

Working on my ui, i'm pretty happy with my unitframe atm but too bad stuf doesn't support masque for buffs :-/

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyorden View Post
    hello,

http://i.imgur.com/u6ncWMS.jpg ( can't post a link )

Working on my ui, i'm pretty happy with my unitframe atm but too bad stuf doesn't support masque for buffs :-/
    fixed the link for those that want a quick click!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyorden View Post
    hello,

i.imgur.com / u6ncWMS.jpg ( can't post a link )

Is that XIV Databar? If so, how'd you get it to color the icons of the class instead of the white icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Xylr View Post
    Is that XIV Databar? If so, how'd you get it to color the icons of the class instead of the white icons?
    https://github.com/MilleXIV/XIV_Data...ttings.lua#L25
    oh, honey.