Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Heyou View Post
    I made it so it can work for every class and spec. And I already skinned the damage meters. Check it out:
    Heya dude,

How it goes with progress of the UI ?
    Are u ready to make it public soon ?

Regards

Deleted
    same question ^^ i rly like it

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone, I'm looking to change a font for my OuF_Simple frames, but I can't seem to figure out where I need to actually place the line for it to draw from. I have the font itself in my sharedmedia folder, but just can't figure out how to get the frames to pull it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm looking to change a font for my OuF_Simple frames, but I can't seem to figure out where I need to actually place the line for it to draw from. I have the font itself in my sharedmedia folder, but just can't figure out how to get the frames to pull it
    Here is where you can ask that question for an answer

Hey guys, I thought I share my UI with you, just to show what you can do with the default UI. I wanted to create a clean, nice and functional UI without using ELV ui or some iteration, because I find that really boring.

Solo

Party

Raid

PvP BG

Addons I used:
    BG Targets
    Bazooka
    Broker Everything
    DBM
    Kaliels Tracker
    MoveAnything
    MSBT
    Raven
    SArena
    Skada
    WeakAuras
    and some UI scripts to make the UI darker, make the frame positioning precise, etc..

And this one is just for fun, back from 2005 vanilla.
    Last edited by Seliar; 2016-11-11 at 11:17 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Threw this together, still working out the kinks. Thanks for sharing your WA's!

Quote Originally Posted by wishen View Post
    Solo
    imgur.com/UHD7jlr

Showing everything
    imgur.com/1inTgAJ

Can't link yet
    What font are you using on the chat tab? Love the setup!

Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post

Which Addon your using for CD Tracking etc.?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Which Addon your using for CD Tracking etc.?
    its weakauras

here: https://wago.io/NyJLsr8PW

Quote Originally Posted by Speck-EU View Post
    its weakauras

here: https://wago.io/NyJLsr8PW
    Okay, and how about Rename, Change Language of the CD's? It's easy?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwalby View Post

Everything is the same font except the interrupt WeakAuras :|

Also you're really heavy on the right side. Nearly everything except chat and the interrupts WA is in the right 30% of your screen.
    Last edited by Pouncekite; 2016-11-12 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heyou View Post
    Hey folks, I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been busy these past few days working hard on the UI. Good news is I got most of it done and I am now just doing some small details here and there like custom role, group leader, master looter and assist icons/textures. It's coming along great. Once it's done, I'll still have to ask Lyn for his permission to upload the UI since it contains a few of his addons (LynMinimap, LynExperience and LynNameplates) so fingers crossed he will be okay with me sharing it. If that happens, I'll upload it to WoWinterface and keep supporting it for as long as I can.

Here's another screenshot so you can check the new additions:
    where you have disappeared?
    By what name to check the availability of your build?

Deleted
    Here is mine
    i.imgur.com/Irq7sHx.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shamankevi View Post
    That is so neat, it has everything you would need while still being minimalistic and pretty. GJ
    Last edited by Maiestas; 2016-11-13 at 10:03 PM.

Deleted
    Idle
    imgur.com/Ly2WfRG

Combat
    imgur.com/qzyi48P

Bonus!
    imgur.com/q3BCp5Q

Quote Originally Posted by This-Sith-Hits-Shit View Post
    Looks good, well done.

Some changes I've made after seeing some ideas on here.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Looks good, well done.

I like it but the health/name text reminds me of nascar or something not a big fan of that font and angle

I just noticed i've not shared "my" UI, Its just Anarks UI from the Fatboss videos, although i'll probably end up redoing it completely when i have time, Its an older pic of it but prety much still the same, HP Text's i've finally managed to get my elvui plugin working so you can ignore those it looks like 396.01M | 59

Last edited by Rehok; 2016-11-14 at 10:16 AM.

Hey folks!

First of all, sorry I've been gone for so long. A pipe burst in my house while I was out watching a class and flooded my room. My PC is dead, with the exception of the monitor (yay, I guess). During this time I received a lot, and I mean A LOT, of messages asking about the UI and what happened to me so I felt It would be better to post an update here rather than replying to all of those pms individually, considering I'm on a phone. Thankfully I did a backup of my Interface and WTF folders, so the UI is safe and sound. It is also ready to be shared, impending Lyn's permission which I'm formally asking now (Lyn's addons included in my UI are LynMinimap, LynExperience and LynNameplates).

As for support and updates for the UI, sadly I won't be able to provide it for the foreseeable future since I don't have a computer to test things and update them properly. It's going to take me some time to put another PC together but I eventually will and updates for the UI will start rolling.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Looks good, well done.

very nice setup!!