Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Sent you a download link in a private message. If anyone else wants to have a link, just contact me via private message.
    New account on mmo-champion, and I'm not able to send private messages, can you send me the link of the Interface pls ?
    <3 your interface

Sent you a download link in a private message. If anyone else wants to have a link, just contact me via private message.
    I've specifically made this account to get my hands on this wonderful UI. Since this is a new account, I am unable to send PM's. Kindly share the download link for your UI, thanks.
    Last edited by Barbatron; 2017-01-30 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    Would love to get a download for your ui. I cant send pm's as i made this account just to get your ui, any chance you could send it over to me. Many thanks

Deleted
    Maybe Hopelez could just edit their post with a link.

Link please

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    Maybe Hopelez could just edit their post with a link.
    Yeah... didn't expect my UI to have this much demand. Now it's causing unnecessary spam in the thread. Here's the link to avoid that:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...I_download.rar

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Yeah it's based on my edit of the old version of Lyn's UI. This is what it looked like:

Wish he'd go back to that flat design. It looked so good!
    These party/target frames are absolutely amazing.
    How did you manage to make the portraits layout the way that they did with the health bars? I would love to incorporate this into my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorosfyr View Post
    These party/target frames are absolutely amazing.
    How did you manage to make the portraits layout the way that they did with the health bars? I would love to incorporate this into my UI.
    this could be achieved through oUF. Lyns Layout should be a good starting point since the UI you quoted is based on an old version of Lyns oUF Layout.

idle shot

raid shot

Deleted
    Here's my main mage general purpose UI.

At its core it's still the same I've been using since late Pandaria (think I posted that one here as well back then), but I spent quite a bit of time in Legion revamping it, making it more compact and removing / hiding information I don't really need.

Lots of small stuff still to do (isn't there always?), but all the big pieces are in place and working.

Idle

Basics

Raid Impressions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokawa View Post
    Lots of small stuff still to do (isn't there always?), but all the big pieces are in place and working.
    One small thing I would do is make your buff and debuff icons cut off vertically rather than stretched out horizontally, like e.g. the second one here:

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    this could be achieved through oUF. Lyns Layout should be a good starting point since the UI you quoted is based on an old version of Lyns oUF Layout.
    'Based of' ... yeah, kinda. Target frame has an extra portrait, yes. And the player frame uses the version before that layout.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    'Based of' ... yeah, kinda. Target frame has an extra portrait, yes. And the player frame uses the version before that layout.
    I wish Lynn would release the old version of the layouts or release a new one based on the old one. Both are awesome work, but I prefer the flat design.

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post
    As Lyn himself said, it wasn't based on his UI. It WAS his UI. I just moved the position of a couple of frames and added a portrait to the target uf. That's it.
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninthelora View Post
    I wish Lynn would release the old version of the layouts or release a new one based on the old one. Both are awesome work, but I prefer the flat design.
    I am now in this stage that I can surely say that I will never release an UI again.
    oh, honey.

I am now in this stage that I can surely say that I will never release an UI again.
    Oh buddy, I hear you! I really really hear you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    One small thing I would do is make your buff and debuff icons cut off vertically rather than stretched out horizontally, like e.g. the second one here:

I've always wonder how you do this in weakauras. Mind sharing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    Generally you use the SetTexCoord function. I don't know anything about WeakAuras, though, so if you want further help you should probably ask in the questions thread or make a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...baruivaUI.html

Made a theme for mask specifically for that purpose (making buttons rectangular without stretching them). Works with Weakauras, ElvUI and every addon that supports Masque.

Hahaha, yeah, I feel you

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Hahaha, yeah, I feel you
    Problem is, if you do the same, I have no custom UI I can use if I don't want to make my own!
    oh, honey.