Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    My in-progress resto druid UI for raiding/M+. It is a combination of several different addons and weakauras, so thanks goes out to the creators. Also please give any feedback you have, it is difficult to see the flaws when you are so close to it.

Last edited by mmoc6b0ee71655; 2017-03-16 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    I don't, I was going to address this to the people asking about my profile. @kevinftw92 @stokbaek

- - - Updated - - -

kheaths was cartwheel, he's asking about someone elses. It looks similar to Digitalt, but a little less chunky. Looks good though.

- - - Updated - - -

For all those wondering about my UI/ElvUI profile. I do NOT use the standard ElvUI unit frames, I use StuF for my unit frames. ALSO for my borders, I don't know how to edit them, all I did was turn OFF "Thin Borders" and made my border color 100% black.

Also Combat/Raid shots

What Texture do you use for your Unitframes ?

Deleted
    My UI, some inspiration has been taken from posts here.

imgur dot com/a/exo19

It contains a mixture of add-ons:
    - Weakauras: for the unitframes, designs made in Photoshop
    - Bartender: obvious, main bar in the center of the screen fades out when out of combat.
    - Kui Nameplates
    - LUI Core: heavily modified, left out a bunch of modules.
    - MoveAnything: for moving the standardized unitframes in a different position and used a strata macro to set them to BACKGROUND.
    - Kaliel's Questracker: top right
    - ForteXcorcist: for tracking buffs, on myself, and debuffs on enemies (still need to hide standard blizz debuffs with Move)
    - Grid
    - Qusemap for the minimap
    - XIV-Databar as well at the bottom
    Last edited by mmoc4bb80a485e; 2017-03-16 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt-Nord View Post
    Fixed your link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkelsen View Post
    My in-progress resto druid UI for raiding/M+. It is a combination of several different addons and weakauras, so thanks goes out to the creators. Also please give any feedback you have, it is difficult to see the flaws when you are so close to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXv53sEy4OY
    I can't quite tell if that's cooldowns anchored to your mouse cursor, but even if it's not that's a really interesting idea that I can't believe I had never thought of.

Never understood the pve ui's, I actually would have lost my mind..

- - - Updated - - -

Some small updates on my UI:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Fixed your link
    Thanks! Still under the post-limit for posting images.
    Been a lurker for ages, made an account years ago, but never got back to it :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    I can't quite tell if that's cooldowns anchored to your mouse cursor, but even if it's not that's a really interesting idea that I can't believe I had never thought of.
    I guess the UI is not self-explanatory. As a healer I find myself mostly focusing on mouseover related stuff; so it felt naturally to anchor some procs, 'use on cd' abilities, and important info (as in a flourish assist that counts the amount of hots I currently have up, and shows a number if I have over 20 hots).

Overall I would say I couldn't do without the mouse anchoring and the colorcoded raid frames (to be able to quickly establish who has what hots on them and if they are in the pandemic window); they allow me to feel comfortable when playing.
    Last edited by mmoc6b0ee71655; 2017-03-16 at 08:03 PM.

Deleted
    Mind sharing the update again Hopelez? Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Glad you're liking my UI! I'll be uploading a new version of it to the WoWInterface page soon, with fixes to the nameplates and databar.
    Can't wait to see it! Thanks for making it. I always get a comment from guildies asking what I use

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Some small updates on my UI:

Looks really crisp and nice! :-)

wow this is amazing!
    i don't know enough about end game to know what i'm looking at exactly but it's damn cool!
    some fonts don't match though lol
    that kills me for some reason... i know OCD much?
    but it's just so frickin awesome!

I guess the UI is not self-explanatory. As a healer I find myself mostly focusing on mouseover related stuff; so it felt naturally to anchor some procs, 'use on cd' abilities, and important info (as in a flourish assist that counts the amount of hots I currently have up, and shows a number if I have over 20 hots).

Overall I would say I couldn't do without the mouse anchoring and the colorcoded raid frames (to be able to quickly establish who has what hots on them and if they are in the pandemic window); they allow me to feel comfortable when playing.
    That was probably the first thing I noticed was, "this guy has stuff anchored to his mouse...genius"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pr0fite View Post
    What Texture do you use for your Unitframes ?
    Flat white texture, I just have custom colors.

Obvious Carebear influence is obvious
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Deleted
    Slight changes and raid action shot this time:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBarbaruiva View Post
    Glad you're liking my UI! I'll be uploading a new version of it to the WoWInterface page soon, with fixes to the nameplates and databar.

Honestly, I changed SO MUCH on AltzUI that I can't possibly elaborate on all of them. Like I REALLY messed around with the lua files, to the point where I don't even remember all the changes I've made. This is what it's looking like right now:
    will you upload this edit of altzui or would it be possible to send me the action bar layout looks awesome dude
    Last edited by mmoc8da07f3234; 2017-03-17 at 04:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the9thresident View Post
    wow this is amazing!
    i don't know enough about end game to know what i'm looking at exactly but it's damn cool!
    some fonts don't match though lol
    that kills me for some reason... i know OCD much?
    but it's just so frickin awesome!
    Thanks! counting the fonts I get six different with ranging size; I suppose am living in a McMansion Horrible.
    The reasoning being that different fonts 'pop' on the screen, and noticing stuff is A and B when raiding. But I'll have to look into this more.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    That was probably the first thing I noticed was, "this guy has stuff anchored to his mouse...genius"
    You are making me blush

More people need to upload their UIs :P

Quote Originally Posted by ausmara View Post
    More people need to upload their UIs :P
    yeah bro you're right...and i like that new video ui showing style