Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Thanks, I've long been a fan of the class colour unit frames but lately this style has grown on me.

Using SUI and some other addons.. really happy with it so far.

SUI With Mods

Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post
    I post my New UI
    Addons list:
    Stuf unitframes
    raven
    Elvui
    WeakAuras
    It looks wonderful!

What texture are you using for the Unit Frames?

7+ Year Old Account
    An iconless attempt at Restoration Shaman

I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocrunch View Post
    It looks wonderful!

What texture are you using for the Unit Frames?
    thx!I first use WeakAuras model (frame), and then set the stuf unitframes background transparency to 100%, so it looks very cool!
    This is my next layout:

I really like birgwow layout, so I've been trying to make my favorite style with WeakAuras.If you like I will be happy to share it!

Deleted
    Superbe !!

7+ Year Old Account
    thx!I first use WeakAuras model (frame), and then set the stuf unitframes background transparency to 100%, so it looks very cool!
    This is my next layout:

I really like birgwow layout, so I've been trying to make my favorite style with WeakAuras.If you like I will be happy to share it!
    The pixel fonts from RealUI would do your setup a favor. It would match the arrows in a neat way. :-)

This is my next layout:
    I was going to guess UF's were mostly written in WeakAuras, not the first I've seen those parented over a blank SUF for functionality.

But these are absolutely gorgeous Enixz! Well done work!

I'd absolutely love to look @ the coding for these, if you don't mind sharing the profiles!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocrunch View Post
    I was going to guess UF's were mostly written in WeakAuras, not the first I've seen those parented over a blank SUF for functionality.

But these are absolutely gorgeous Enixz! Well done work!

I'd absolutely love to look @ the coding for these, if you don't mind sharing the profiles!
    Thank you for the compliment!My profile:
    https://pastebin.com/ZTYD7ekL
    https://pastebin.com/D9Mh583N

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    The pixel fonts from RealUI would do your setup a favor. It would match the arrows in a neat way. :-)
    Thank you very much, my display resolution is very high, so the pixel font can not be displayed properly

7+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much, my display resolution is very high, so the pixel font can not be displayed properly
    Foolish me for thinking you hadn't already tried. Great job either way, friend! :-)

Deleted
    Thank you for the compliment!My profile:
    https://pastebin.com/ZTYD7ekL
    https://pastebin.com/D9Mh583N

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to see video footage of your UI, I suspect there is more than meets the eye in the way of functional elements and it would be interesting to see how all these interact.

Deleted
    très bonne idée

Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    I'd love to see video footage of your UI, I suspect there is more than meets the eye in the way of functional elements and it would be interesting to see how all these interact.
    Thanks, I've been looking for software that can support 4K recording. Microsoft and NVIDIA recording software only supports 1080P. My resolution 4K, if recorded with 1080P will be very bad.

Deleted
    Thanks, I've been looking for software that can support 4K recording. Microsoft and NVIDIA recording software only supports 1080P. My resolution 4K, if recorded with 1080P will be very bad.
    My videos are fine for sharing quality wise and native res is 3440 x 1440 using standard Windows 10 game bar recording. I recall the Nvidia one is fine too, but haven't used it in a while. Quality isn't magical but at least downsampling hasn't totally ruined it.

I post my New UI
    Addons list:
    Stuf unitframes
    raven
    Elvui
    WeakAuras

This looks fantastic! Would you mind sharing this profile?
    Liked the screenshots? Download the UI here: HeyBarbaruiva UI
    There are two kinds of people without beards. Boys and women, and I am neither.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    beautiful works as usual but it remains my least favorite compare to all that you have created before

Looks really good. Love that different idea with chat under the healthbar. Great work and thanks for sharing your work with us

Any chance of an Upload?