Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post

This is based on the idea that I wanted a UI where I could see as much as the game area as possible unencumbered by UI elements without sacrificing important need-to-know information. I used a Viewport addon to shrink the viewable area so I wouldnt lose screen real estate, whilst "hiding" the various unit frames and elements on the edge and none of the view would be behind the UI except the essentials.

I wasn't intending to use this and just did it as an experiment but Im really liking it and finding it more cinematic and immersive. I cant quite get the aspect ratio right but its a compromise I have to put up with.
    Gosh damnit .. you.. mother Fer that looks so good... really impressed.. and now i want it..

Quote Originally Posted by MayronWoW View Post
    Snichy - that looks amazing. Did you use KgPanels for those background frames/textures? Good job.
    I guess with Leatrix Plus you can change the viewport.

Quote Originally Posted by Lybrial View Post
    I guess with Leatrix Plus you can change the viewport.
    You can but only the top and bottom, you cant resize the screen from the sides (or vice versa!) as it just creates black blocks which I wanted to avoid so I wouldnt lose any game view, so I had to use Sunn Viewport which allows you to resize from all four sides. I used a KGPanel overlaid just to tidy it up.

Next thing todo is to create WeakAura Animations for all classes.

That looks awesome. Excellent work!

damn nice thats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuBjxz3-S8&feature=youtu.be

Really nice work. looks amazing

I really like how your animations next to the Player Frame isn't directly in the middle of the screen. I think the only changes I would make, if I was going to use it for myself, would be to remove some of the unnecessary font in the Unit Frames.

But this is fantastic work!

[IMG][/IMG]

Nothing fancy, I was trying to make Elvui as close to RealUI as I could. Afenar Druid WA in the middle.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post

This is based on the idea that I wanted a UI where I could see as much as the game area as possible unencumbered by UI elements without sacrificing important need-to-know information. I used a Viewport addon to shrink the viewable area so I wouldnt lose screen real estate, whilst "hiding" the various unit frames and elements on the edge and none of the view would be behind the UI except the essentials.

I wasn't intending to use this and just did it as an experiment but Im really liking it and finding it more cinematic and immersive. I cant quite get the aspect ratio right but its a compromise I have to put up with.
    any way I can get this exact ui? I love this one and would love to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    I really like how your animations next to the Player Frame isn't directly in the middle of the screen. I think the only changes I would make, if I was going to use it for myself, would be to remove some of the unnecessary font in the Unit Frames.

But this is fantastic work!
    Thx for the feedback!
    Im currently really thinking about implementing all this as an oUF Layout and make it configurable.
    This will be much work so I havent decided yet. It would ofcourse be nice to be able to configure
    the texts, the fonts, the textures, etc.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Been a while since I have posted an image of my current setup so here goes... been lurking though and must say that a lot of the recent work here looks really nice!

is there any way i'd be able to get this ui? I like this one and another posted on later pages, so I'd love try yours out too so I can see which i like better!

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    is there any way i'd be able to get this ui? I like this one and another posted on later pages, so I'd love try yours out too so I can see which i like better!

Just look like an edited version of ElvUI, but i could Be wrong. If your new to UI, just download elvui and go through the configuration. Very easy to setup.

Thx for the feedback!
    Im currently really thinking about implementing all this as an oUF Layout and make it configurable.
    This will be much work so I havent decided yet. It would ofcourse be nice to be able to configure
    the texts, the fonts, the textures, etc.
    That would be quite interesting to see.

I haven't played in a while, but this is what I'm currently using (very generic setup). Very soon I'll be using a new PC and larger resolution monitor, which I'm ever excited about, and will probably redo my entire UI. I used to have a much prettier UI with lots of fun WeakAuras, I'm debating on playing around with that idea again.

Made a my UI based off of Sloots' UI

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post

I second this, would love to have this, very clean and yet stylish.

Well since there seems to be some talk here about my UI I might as well post an updated shot of it.

Also to clarify, it's not ElvUI, just a bunch of addons thrown together. And I will not be sharing the UI with you guys, sorry. It's way too specific for my use case to really work for anyone else. I have heavily changed some of the addons I use to my own needs so they would just break if updated, unless you know what you're doing. Also got some addons I have made for myself and since I am not really a great coder I don't feel like anyone should see that mess

Anyways, here's the screenshot, feel free to use it as inspiration or whatever. My own stance on UIs has always been that the best UI is one you create for your own needs instead of just downloading a premade pack.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    Nice! its like a synthesis of all the good bits of every UI posted here and is still coherent!
    Thank you, My Interface list:
    Elvui
    Elvui_Shadow&Light
    Raven
    WeakAura 2
    BigWigs
    UI profile Link:https://wago.io/Y305vB4R1
    Media Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fxO...ew?usp=sharing
    Very good work!
    Thank you, your work is also very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Enixz View Post