What do you use for raid/boss frames? Or are those included in your unitframes?
I use Affinitii's UI. I'm sure pretty much everybody knows about it, if not it's available on WoWInterface.
I have never uploaded an UI before but i made a profile for each addon so all you should need to do is load it.
The profile is named "all" so load it in ->
/Acb (profile named halven here)
Chatter and weakauras(?) is something you will need to fix yourself, also bar 3,9 and 10 are on always hidded in the visibility tab.
Or can you simply just change the name of the server and character in the wtf?
If you do it this way rename "Halven" to your character name.
Last edited by Rusk; 2012-12-17 at 10:10 PM.
WTF?! I leave for a few weeks and care gets converted?! Lyn, I blame you!!!
But really...I like the new font choice but I am going to agree with the comments on the borders. The current border situation looks messy.
Suggestion...I get that you are trying to work around the new text outline not being mono so maybe try a 2px border for the unit frames with no back shadow. That will give you the visual appearance of a thicker border like your text has now but without the fuzzy-ness that the shadow gives to the edges of the unit frames.
I really do like the font though ( but pixel fonts are still ftw Lyn :P )
Also, the portraits are horrible.
Nice work there. Gotta love how clean it is. 1 question tho, you are using clean thin icons pack to skin your buttons/buffs ?
1. Change the floating combat text. Looks VERY out of place.
2. Make the power bars on the raid frames the same as your unitframes maybe?
3. Line up your boss mods with something. They're just kinda floating there :P
4. Maybe make your boss unitframes the same width as the minimap and place above the minimap.
5. Do you need to see your name on your own player unitframe? XD