Thread: Post Your UI

During Raid Combat

Outside Raid Combat

Pretty much the simple tukui built in with WA/BW modifications

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post
    Click me!

Some things I noticed. Some of which may be intentional, such as the closeness of the text underneath unit frames.
    The text underneath the powerbars on my unit frames is intentional.
    Text in the cast bar i can adjust offset in gnosis (old font i used to use needed to be offset, I just forgot to fix that ).
    The percent text in the nameplates i don't know if it can be adjusted (ElvUI nameplates).
    Text on the map i'll have a look to see what can be done. (ElvUI only has one slider for font size for all the system fonts and makes it hard to have everything the right size. The one slider sizes all the "blizz" default fonts and they are all different sizes.)

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    ElvUI
    Hooray, we've finally found something wrong with ElvUI.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Can anyone help me with getting custom icons in the party/raidframes.
    I would like to have icons for healers/dps/tanks, just like the ones here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41539760/lol.png

Been searching forums and google all night and couldnt really find something useful

BTW, Im using Stuf unitframes, so dont know if thats possible.
    Not using stuf, but those icons is just a font, so if you can change or assign a font to Role's in the config it should be doable pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Not using stuf, but those icons is just a font, so if you can change or assign a font to Role's in the config it should be doable pretty easy.
    Oh, would you perhaps be able to help me with the lua code for getting the appropriate role in a text string?
    Or someone else, need a lua guru here! :-)

Going to remove that raid CD tracker, other than that I am very happy with how it looks right now. Please critique me

[00:59:24] Nick | Hunty: im a huntysexual

High Overlord
    PSA:

If you don't want your screenshot's quality ruined, host on somewhere like www.abload.de or Dropbox. Imgur has nasty artifacts around text in particular.

Also, setting ingame screenshot quality to max helps.

/console screenshotQuality 10

The default is 3. Increases the file size from ~300kb to ~1.7mb for me at 1280x1024, will probably be more at 1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Can anyone help me with getting custom icons in the party/raidframes.
    I would like to have icons for healers/dps/tanks, just like the ones here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41539760/lol.png

Been searching forums and google all night and couldnt really find something useful

BTW, Im using Stuf unitframes, so dont know if thats possible.
    Whos unitframes are they, i likey. alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Whos unitframes are they, i likey. alot.
    oUF_Skaarj

Had some fun with Raven today. Thought I'd try a new way of showing dots on my target.

Three pics together to show what actually happens. You can have a lot of fun with vertical timeline.
    Not so much fun creating one for every single dot though.

Quote Originally Posted by TellyTop View Post
    Had some fun with Raven today. Thought I'd try a new way of showing dots on my target.

Three pics together to show what actually happens. You can have a lot of fun with vertical timeline.
    Not so much fun creating one for every single dot though.
    Can't you just copy setting and change the aura of them?

[00:59:24] Nick | Hunty: im a huntysexual

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Can't you just copy setting and change the aura of them?
    I've got the wonderful gift of doing stuff the hard way. Made three frames from scratch, then I realised I could copy settings.
    Not that making one of these takes forever. More annoying.

@Carebear

I for one love the direction your UI is heading! It might be because I'm not peronally a big fan of pixel fonts however. Speaking of which, may I ask what font you are using? And what kind of outline is this, simply THINOUTLINE or the regular one? And what are the offsets?

Hopefully I don't scare you off with my questions!

Drayarr UI.

How my UI is looking atm
    Pixil inspired ofc.
    Wipe Night on Heroic Garajal, Guild finally moved onto heroic modes!

Drayarr UI.

How my UI is looking atm
    Pixil inspired ofc.
    Wipe Night on Heroic Garajal, Guild finally moved onto heroic modes!
    What font are you using in your chat frame?

One thing I noticed. Your boss timers seem to have some missing borders on half the bars, other than that not bad at all.

High Overlord

• All your fonts apart from chat and a few others look like they're the wrong size, unless you've resized the image
    • Damage meter needs moving up 3 or so pixels, it's clipping on the minimap
    • Your minimap needs to be moved slightly as it's missing borders. Same with boss timer bars
    • Boss frame's power bar needs changing to be more in line with the others
    • Eclipse bar needs border and monochrome on font
    • I disagree with your choice of color for health bars. Purely subjective
    • Debuff Icon on raid frames needs reduction in size possibly, looks bad covering the power bar
    • Do you really need to know which players are tanks, healers or DPS in a raid? If it's your guild you should know their names by now
    • Text on cast bar needs moving up 1 pixel.

I was bored.

What font are you using in your chat frame?

One thing I noticed. Your boss timers seem to have some missing borders on half the bars, other than that not bad at all.
    Font is - Homespun BRK - http://www.dafont.com/homespun-brk.font. Its in ElvUI.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 01:01 AM ----------

• All your fonts apart from chat and a few others look like they're the wrong size, unless you've resized the image
    • Damage meter needs moving up 3 or so pixels, it's clipping on the minimap
    • Your minimap needs to be moved slightly as it's missing borders. Same with boss timer bars
    • Boss frame's power bar needs changing to be more in line with the others
    • Eclipse bar needs border and monochrome on font
    • I disagree with your choice of color for health bars. Purely subjective
    • Debuff Icon on raid frames needs reduction in size possibly, looks bad covering the power bar
    • Do you really need to know which players are tanks, healers or DPS in a raid? If it's your guild you should know their names by now
    • Text on cast bar needs moving up 1 pixel.

I was bored.
    C&C is fine, i openly accept it. Helps me to tidy my ui up.
    Chat font is size 12 because i couldnt see it at 8. rest of the ui should be size 8
    Need to go look in the LUA file for the raid debuff icon, i can only resize it from ingame.
    Cant seem to Monochrome font on BPT
    Role Icon Removed
    Damage Meter Moved
    Cant move cast bar text up, may need to look in LUA

He's using ElvUI, so moving the debuff icon around on the raid frames is not possible. It covers the power bar no matter what size you make it.
    we've found another issue with Elv!

Only reason I use ElvUI myself with the addon skin addition is to have everything + addons match an overall same look. I use different castbars, buff/debuff and unit frames with my Elv cause I find it too limited on so many ways.

He poo poo's all tickets on anything that don't fit in his own personal preference IMO, which in turn loses out in some overall customization of it.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-17 at 01:23 AM.

He's using ElvUI, so moving the debuff icon around on the raid frames is not possible. It covers the power bar no matter what size you make it.
    we've found another issue with Elv!
    Trust me, theres a few *winks*

@OVM - What color would you have the health bars? Mine do change color depending on target hp

High Overlord

Figured out that I don't need combat text. It's so liberating.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 02:48 PM ----------

@OVM - What color would you have the health bars? Mine do change color depending on target hp
    If it changes based on HP that's fine, I just find it an ugly shade of green/yellow.