Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #8041
    Pit Lord Rontheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    whats the addon wich shows ur proc as a bar? can u give me a good name? or any1 else here?
    Ayy, it's me dude, the one and only.

  2. #8042
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    it looks amazing :-) i know carebare quite well from when he was in Sub Rosa :-) also used his ui alot but i do love your design.
    as a matter of interest, what skin are you using for the buttons ?
    The AddOn name is ButtonFacade_pHish
    It comes with 5-6 skins, including a series of skins named Random1, Random2, Random3. I'm using the skin named Random1

  3. #8043
    The Lightbringer Joyful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sweee?
    Posts
    3,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    whats the addon wich shows ur proc as a bar? can u give me a good name? or any1 else here?
    ForteXorcist

    And then use the CD portion of it.

  4. #8044
    Thanks Pixil, if you wouldn't mind i would like to try and duplicate your ui,
    personaly i think the unit frames would look better with the portrait back in it but still you get a 10/10 for awesomeness

  5. #8045
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    whats the addon wich shows ur proc as a bar? can u give me a good name? or any1 else here?
    When something procs I get notified by XCT+, to monitor the effect and it's cooldown I use Raven. Simple bars for the effect and ICD's go on my timeline.

  6. #8046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokoyo View Post
    Made this yesterday, and really pleased of how it turned out

    In combat:
    <snip>
    Damn thats nice, whats the bar for under your skills that a GCD timer?
    on a side note any chance at all of a download, i would love to try this out.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2012-09-12 at 12:49 PM.

  7. #8047
    Pit Lord Rontheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your computer.
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post

    whats the addon for ur procs and stuff? the bars above ur player target and stuff

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-12 at 02:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    When something procs I get notified by XCT+, to monitor the effect and it's cooldown I use Raven. Simple bars for the effect and ICD's go on my timeline.
    okee let me take a look

    can i also only show my procs? caus the buff frame / debbuf frame from blizz is nice enuff , i just need to show my procs like when my trinket pops or how long my bestial wrath will last and stuff like that is that possible?
    Ayy, it's me dude, the one and only.

  8. #8048

  9. #8049
    Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Thanks Pixil, if you wouldn't mind i would like to try and duplicate your ui,
    personaly i think the unit frames would look better with the portrait back in it but still you get a 10/10 for awesomeness
    Sure! I look forward to seeing what you can come up with
    And yeah I think you're right. I will fiddle around with the portraits later when I've got some time

  10. #8050
    You bitches almost make me want to subscribe again. Shame I couldn't care less about the actual game.

  11. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You bitches almost make me want to subscribe again. Shame I couldn't care less about the actual game.
    You know you can get 7 free days? Should I send you a scroll? Make an interface and then go? :P
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  12. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    okee let me take a look

    can i also only show my procs? caus the buff frame / debbuf frame from blizz is nice enuff , i just need to show my procs like when my trinket pops or how long my bestial wrath will last and stuff like that is that possible?
    Then I'd say WeakAuras a better option than Raven. The defaults in Raven tend towards the "SHOW EVERYTHING" route, and WeakAuras needs you to specify exactly what you want, and is an overall more "obvious" way of showing things proc'ing.

  13. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    You know you can get 7 free days? Should I send you a scroll? Make an interface and then go? :P
    No art has been made in 7 days.

  14. #8054
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    No art has been made in 7 days.
    Then start now .. and use the scroll when you are done with the concept in your mind. ;D
    You are just lazy!

    --

    Changed my nameplates again, using Kui_Nameplates now.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...112_222839.jpg

    I disabled the spell alert, so there isn't a spell name above the target name anymore.
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  15. #8055
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I gota say, I love how the Healthbar and Manabar are separated. I've tried to get that effect for sometime. May I ask what addon you're using for that?
    You can do that using pitbull 4.0 Just enable blank space, switch it to the middle of the UF and then set the texture as empty (:

  16. #8056
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Then start now .. and use the scroll when you are done with the concept in your mind. ;D
    You are just lazy!

    --

    Changed my nameplates again, using Kui_Nameplates now.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...112_222839.jpg

    I disabled the spell alert, so there isn't a spell name above the target name anymore.
    I love those nameplates

  17. #8057
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Then start now .. and use the scroll when you are done with the concept in your mind. ;D
    You are just lazy!

    --

    Changed my nameplates again, using Kui_Nameplates now.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...112_222839.jpg

    I disabled the spell alert, so there isn't a spell name above the target name anymore.
    Sweet nameplates. Oh and I would just end up with http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15576616/WoW...611_214805.jpg or something very similiar to Care's UF placement ...

  18. #8058


    Had this UI since late Wrath. Gratefully, it has not changed over the years.

  19. #8059
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Sweet nameplates. Oh and I would just end up with http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15576616/WoW...611_214805.jpg or something very similiar to Care's UF placement ...
    Then I would be pissed at you. :P
    LynUII'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

  20. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Then I would be pissed at you. :P
    Too awesome, is it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •