It's DBM, judging by the tracker of Petrification to the right, which BW does not have.
What about oUF? (;
I did have something similar in an oUF layout a while back but never took it from that layout into my new one. It was very handy though I do admit!
Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
remove rep. Bar
hide minimap addon buttons
scale down buffs/hide unimportant stuff e.g aspect,dark intent....
scale down raid frames ( do you really need to see resources? )
hide error text
scale down ICD Timer
remove the bar in the middle
change chat window to something fitting
Unit frames + cast bars: oUF Skaarj
Boss Timers: DBM + !dbm
All the icons with buffs/debuffs in the central area + focus bar: JSHB
I love the simplicity of JSHB but the icon borders mess up on even (2,4,6..) numbers of icons when growing from a center point. And the unit frame text colors are kinda.. and the background color.. I can't really find anything that works.
Is there a way to skin the "/range X" radar?
- You are a hunter, and your role is DPS in the raid, you don't to decurse (afaik ), or have to combat rez someone either, so my first suggestion is: Really make your grid/raid frames smaller. They take up a lot of that screen space over there.
- If you want to have a semi transparent background on your chatframe, I would also suggest adding a black border to it. That way it will go more in line with the rest of your UI and look nicer.
- Hide that minimap button unless really needed.
- That thing in the middle, is that your focus bar? If so, I'd suggest keeping the '63' and hiding the 63%, because, do you really need to know the percent of a resource that caps at 100 already?
- Consider merging healing and damage taken, and moving them to where damage taken is now and try to align them to the left part of your unit frame. Also, align the damage done part more to the right of your unitframe. That way, things that happen to you are above YOUR unitframe, and things that you do to the enemy are above their unitframe.
- Is that thing under your unitframe your focus? Do you need it showing twice? Maybe add a condition, or something, for it to appear only when out of combat under your unitframe, and when you enter combat it disappears, and vice versa on the centered focus frame.
- Consider making your buff frames smaller. You don't really need that much space for them. Leave the debuff us is, it's nice and you need to have a strong indication when you have a debuff on you.
- I would remove the centered MSBT norification text (Rallying Cry, Agile, etc.) as it clutters more than helps.
- Consider using an addon like SimplePowerBar for the petrification progress bar, and other progress bars on raids like it. It really is nice and very customizable.
- Consider using nibWatchFrameAdv. It's a quest tracker modification addon. That way you can have your pixel fonts there too. On that same note, try to change the hour text on the minimap to pixel too. And your cooldown text.
- Is that the dps addon above the minimap? You could try and move it to the top left, and see how you like it. Even distribution may look nicer.
That was all, it's all up to you. Of course any advice offered is subjective. Enjoy.
Last edited by Treeston; 2013-03-24 at 11:26 AM.
Still working on it:
---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 12:40 PM ----------
Thanks for the critique, some of the things you mentioned is stuff I prefer, such as the number indication on how much focus I have left (It is pretty much the only part of hunter dps, so keeping a good track of it is kinda important, too me :P), I will work a bit with a few of the other suggestions, thanks
[E] How do I change the font using nibWatchFrameAdv?
Code:line.text:SetFont(GameFontNormalSmall:GetFont(), Opts.font.size, Flag) line.dash:SetFont(GameFontNormalSmall:GetFont(), Opts.font.size, Flag)
From here insert path to your font, size and flag, example:
Code:line.text:SetFont("Interface\\Addons\\SharedMedia\\MyMedia files\\font.ttf", 12, "OUTLINEMONOCHROME")
- Nobody.. I mean nobody puts ketchup on a hotdog
Masque_CleanIcons(/w Clean Icons: Thin package)
There is some extra addons I use for QoL stuff, but if you want the aesthetic that's the addons that I use.