Thread: Post Your UI

My rogue's UI

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What does the vertical progression of squares (red to blue) on the left side of your screen signify or what is it used for?

It's an attractively minimal UI overall, just curious what that is.
    I believe that is their power bar, so mana etc.

Grunt
    Sandwhale you should try it for the medium may be it work these UI are really great and i also has use them that's why i am saying to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    i.imgur.com/3vVZUp8s.jpg

My "take" on Frantiks UI. Raidshot to come tonight.
    Sorry to dig up this 'old' post but, do you have this available anywhere?

Trying to get back in the game and would love a base ui like this so i can just focus on playing

(Don't think i have enough posts to PM Xintic :s)

Quote Originally Posted by HudsonJuan View Post
    Sandwhale you should try it for the medium may be it work these UI are really great and i also has use them that's why i am saying to use it.
    What do you mean by "try it for the medium" ?

http://i.imgur.com/ChO8Jmd.jpg

Response is welcome! I'm not really sure about the placement of Hermes and Tiptac. I do like it as a whole though.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    What does the vertical progression of squares (red to blue) on the left side of your screen signify or what is it used for?

It's an attractively minimal UI overall, just curious what that is.
    It's my mana bar indeed. Each square is a weakaura which triggers at 10%/20%/30% etc. leaving room for tons of customization!
    I'm not sure yet if it'll remain so far off from the raid frames but I'm convinced that it's not critical information that you need to have under your eyes at all times as a healer (assuming you've been playing your class for a while and know your spells).

I'm still unsure how I'll track the totems though... Anyone knows a minimalist (yet effective) totem tracking design?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    :O, I like this.
    I literally JUST reinstalled your old ui for my paladin alt
    Haha is it still working for 5.4? Haven't played my pala in a loooong time :/

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I'm currently experimenting with unitframes that look like this:

*screenshot was not using monochrome font setting

[...]
    I had something very similar back in TBC days. Was really nice to play with.
    I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    It's my mana bar indeed. Each square is a weakaura which triggers at 10%/20%/30% etc. leaving room for tons of customization!
    I'm not sure yet if it'll remain so far off from the raid frames but I'm convinced that it's not critical information that you need to have under your eyes at all times as a healer (assuming you've been playing your class for a while and know your spells).

I'm still unsure how I'll track the totems though... Anyone knows a minimalist (yet effective) totem tracking design?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha is it still working for 5.4? Haven't played my pala in a loooong time :/
    Some minor issues, but its working ok.
    Hows that new ui coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Some minor issues, but its working ok.
    Hows that new ui coming along?
    Not quite done yet but it's getting somewhere...
    Comments are more than welcome (make sure to check some dungeon action around 1 minute into the vid)!!

FreeUI

i.imgur.com/0Rgaprh.jpg

Comments are more than welcome (make sure to check some dungeon action around 1 minute into the vid)!!

Looks great! What music is playing, if you don't mind me asking?

I will flay your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I had something very similar back in TBC days. Was really nice to play with.
    LYN!? It's been so long! Are you still playing?

Grunt
    By medium i want to say that when you are changing the resolution go for the resolution which would not be too bigger and not too smaller So that the quality of graphics remains perfect.

That music was brilliant.

Omg. How do you come up with stuff like that!
    1 thing though, are your (what im assuming based on your last ui) vuhdo frames using the same font as your nameplates?
    Keep us posted I really like this!1!!eleven!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyeia View Post
    Response is welcome! I'm not really sure about the placement of Hermes and Tiptac. I do like it as a whole though.
    I would suggest anchoring TipTac to your mouse cursor and making it more transparent. You might also benefit from making the health bars in your raid frames drain horizontally rather than vertically, since they're wider than they are tall.

Any recomendations are welcome
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-11-12 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellrider View Post
    <snip>
    Any recomendations are welcome
    I would make the raid frames thinner and/or move the damage meters to up by the minimap, so that less of the game world would be blocked out in that area.
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-11-12 at 10:22 AM.

Any 4K UIs out there?