Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    ScatteredBWL Wow, very nice! Care to follow up with an addon list?
    Cant link the post, last one on page 638...

Quote Originally Posted by gyllensward View Post
    ScatteredBWL Wow, very nice! Care to follow up with an addon list?
    Cant link the post, last one on page 638...
    You mean this one?

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    Posted a UI years ago everyone liked, see if I get same response.

Deleted
    Yes exactly that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Dieleiri View Post
    Could you please upload your WA strings for SoO?! Thanks
    Seconding this, the blackfuse one looks incredibly interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgementally View Post

Here's my ElvUI Edition. Let me know what you think, or if you see something I can improve. Thanks much!
    I totally forgot about "my" version of your ui.
    Redone it to look like your picture. xD

Currently working on an edit of Skullflowers UI.
    Only got the idle part done so far, which looks like this:
    http://puu.sh/8vEBk.jpg

Pretty much just hiding everything that doesn't matter when you're idling.

Unitframes shows when I'm either in combat or if I'm targetting something.
    Actionbars shows when I'm in combat.

With a target, but not in combat: http://puu.sh/8vEWw.jpg

More to come in a later post when I've had time to work on the raiding environment of the UI.

On the todo-list:
    Get rid of as many addons as possible by using Weakauras instead.
    Change nameplates.
    Sort buffs/debuffs by priority and time remaining.
    Fix bigwigs bars along with other raid addons.
    Last edited by qwee; 2014-05-02 at 03:12 AM.

Not the best but does the job

Last edited by healme; 2014-05-02 at 08:16 PM.

abload. de/img/screenshot2014-05-02absfzt.png

sorry for the broken link again - been rebuilding the MainMenuBar today to make it less cluttered at the bottom
    can anyone help with the script for making it so the MainMenuBarBackpackButton will open all bags instead of just the backpack on click?

I assume i need to hook this:
    function BackpackButton_OnClick(self)
    if ( not PutItemInBackpack() ) then
    ToggleBackpack();
    end
    BackpackButton_UpdateChecked(self);
    end
    and replace it with OpenAllBags(), but i've not done anything like that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieleiri View Post
    Yes, it's ElvUi.
    http://imgur.com/Pr0dwYc
    I don't think I realized you could do that with the ElvUI frames. Thanks for the config screenshot!

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Seconding this, the blackfuse one looks incredibly interesting.
    I'm assuming the one you're all after is the heroic Blackfuse Belt timers and lazer positions, which i would love to share! Unfortunately it won't work for you guys, it requires activation by another players Weak Auras to work. I'm not particularly clear on the details but if you want to track him down to get a copy for your guild look for Azulorr on Caelestrasz, Alternatively you could Find him on http://vita-obscura.com/phpBB3/

When i get home this afternoon i'll upload the string just in case you bright minds can make sense of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranklol View Post
    I'm assuming the one you're all after is the heroic Blackfuse Belt timers and lazer positions, which i would love to share! Unfortunately it won't work for you guys, it requires activation by another players Weak Auras to work. I'm not particularly clear on the details but if you want to track him down to get a copy for your guild look for Azulorr on Caelestrasz, Alternatively you could Find him on http://vita-obscura.com/phpBB3/

When i get home this afternoon i'll upload the string just in case you bright minds can make sense of it
    Yo, as Trank just suggested, I can indeed provide the strings and details on the Blackfuse H WAs

It separated into 2 parts; a Controller group, and a Display group.
    The basis behind the display is to show the gap in which the designated target passes through that wall. Or guild does the following kill order
    Legend: Belt #: Target - Position
    1: Missile - 1st
    2: Missile - 3rd
    3: Missile - 3rd
    4: Missile - 2nd
    5: Missile - 1st
    6: Mines - 3rd
    7: Missile - 3rd
    8: Missile - 1st
    9: Laser - 1st
    10: Missile - 1st
    11: Missile - 1st
    12: Missile - 1st

Missile = Deactivated Missile Turret
    Laser = Deactivated Laser Turret
    Mines = Disassembled Crawler Mines
    Magnet (Not killed) = Deactivated Electromagnet

Contrary to what Trank said, it actually activates and changes when Blackfuse does the boss emote for the new belt weapons.
    I've haven't worked out how to reset the variables I store when the encounter starts, but in the interim I've got 3 manually activated triggers to control the display.

So, to the actual strings:
    Controller - http://pastebin.com/UGuYCF8T
    Display - http://pastebin.com/gJZaaixW

The main magic takes place in the controller->BFuse Wall Control->Custom Trigger - That defines the gaps in the walls, the position of the target, and the name of it.

Apologies in advance for belt number 12, I've never actually got to that belt and I'm not 100% certain on the wall order.

As for the display:
    It's designed to be seen from left to right and bottom to top in accordance to the wall and gap position.
    In actuality, you only need to memorise 5 different paths according to the gap that appears in the 1st wall.
    So, the paths(gaps) are always as follows (1 being far left through to 5 being far right)
    1-3-5
    2-4-1
    3-5-2
    4-1-3
    5-2-4 (not used in this kill order)
    Or simply, move 2 gaps to the right from the previous wall, if you hit the end, you start on the other side.

The manual triggers are as follows in the emote channel (affects anyone with the WA near you)
    To reset: /em z
    To manually increase belt number: /em x
    To hide the belt display (as I can't seem to disable it at the encounter end): /em c

Hope this has been helpful (and feel free to modify it as you see fit)

PS: This is mostly helpful for melee on the belts as it provides near 100% uptime on the designated target
    PS2: Our guild decided to kill the first occurrence of the same target on the belt, except for mines on belt 6.
    PS3: I'm in no way responsible for you dying on belts due to looking at this display, it's designed as a reference only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for my UI -
    Raid - OOC: http://imgur.com/87JaOW9
    Solo - IC: http://imgur.com/87JaOW9
    My WAs: http://imgur.com/l7k8dnT
    Last edited by Azelias; 2014-05-03 at 12:32 PM.

tranklol and
    azulor

i search a new unit frame, what do you use?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually using ShadowedUF, (boss frames IC appear to the right and going up of the target frame). All keeping the same theme.

My UI is completely custom apart from the look of menus and windows.

To give a list:
    Visible:
    ShadowedUF
    Skada
    Bartender4
    Raven (Buffs)
    Bazooka (Databroker)
    Prat 3
    KuiNameplates (Trialing use, may return to TidyPlates)
    Weakauras 2
    SexyMap
    Minimap Button Frame
    Masque / ButtonFacade (whichever name you call it)
    OmniCC

Invisible:
    ArkInventory
    BadBoy (Most amazing chat filtering addon, begone gold and mount sellers!)
    DeathNote
    AddonControlPanel
    EPGP
    Quartz
    MoveAnything
    NPCScan
    DBM
    Simple ilevel
    LoggerHead (auto combat logging)
    Omen (cause I'm oldskool)
    Postal
    SmartRes2 (Most of the other res classes in our guild use it, makes getting back into it after a wipe so much faster)
    WIM
    XLoot

Quote Originally Posted by Slayv View Post
    tranklol and
    azulor

i search a new unit frame, what do you use?
    I tend to chop and change
    My preferred unit frame is defiantly Stuf but in the screenshot i posted it's Elvui

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to update my UI by writing my own skinning addOn. I did not like how many skinning addOns deal with skinning the Blizzard UI frames and I wanted much higher control over it as well as to embed the skinning settings into my in-game GUI Configuration menu.

This will be very efficient for memory as if you do not want to apply any skins, you can just disable the module and it will not load.

This is an ALPHA version which I want to share with you so it is not 100% complete or guaranteed to be the final version. This is just a sneak peak of the Character/Reputation/Currency Window. This is a mage who has the class colors option enabled. You will be able to customise the border type and enable a custom color if you do not want class colors enabled. Also I am not using oGlow as it can be buggy at times. I made my own addOn for this to highlight and color the border of item/gear icons depending on the item's rarity value (purple for epic's etc) which I think looks nicer.

Pretty happy with the results

TO DO:
    -- I want to make the text position of the bottom tabs to not move down depending on which window is currently visible.
    -- I want to make the 3 buttons at the top right corner of the character window look neater like the item/gear icons.

Looks awesome so far One suggestion i might offer up is perhaps reskin the default statusbar texture blizz provides. The default one is yuckky

Mayron, I would love a new UI skinning addon as I find Aurora quite restrictive in customisation. Will be keeping an eye on its development.

Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to update my UI by writing my own skinning addOn. I did not like how many skinning addOns deal with skinning the Blizzard UI frames and I wanted much higher control over it as well as to embed the skinning settings into my in-game GUI Configuration menu.

This will be very efficient for memory as if you do not want to apply any skins, you can just disable the module and it will not load.

This is an ALPHA version which I want to share with you so it is not 100% complete or guaranteed to be the final version. This is just a sneak peak of the Character/Reputation/Currency Window. This is a mage who has the class colors option enabled. You will be able to customise the border type and enable a custom color if you do not want class colors enabled. Also I am not using oGlow as it can be buggy at times. I made my own addOn for this to highlight and color the border of item/gear icons depending on the item's rarity value (purple for epic's etc) which I think looks nicer.

Pretty happy with the results

TO DO:
    -- I want to make the text position of the bottom tabs to not move down depending on which window is currently visible.
    -- I want to make the 3 buttons at the top right corner of the character window look neater like the item/gear icons.
    Looks good so far. I propably would use this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    snip
    Awesome, looking great. Look forward to trying it out in the future.