Thread: Post Your UI

Re: Post Your UI

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

- Trim

Hey folks could someone tell me what addons Eleri above is using for his scrolling text on the right and also the addon which is telling him COH is rdy thnks in advance
    [QUOTE=Tomoe;10603207]Hi all,
    We have engaged Chimaeron Hc 10 man this night, and we have faced a strange situation...sometimes (but before or after, it happens), chimaeron make 2 attack in a row with like 0.2 or 0.3 second between the 2 attack...clearly, with the first attack the tank go to 1 hp, with the second is dead.
    It's so fast that in the interface we see an instant kill.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Don't make me say "Thumbnails, morons". Please

Seriously, it's not that hard. Everyone can do it. Plus, it's free, so it doesn't cost you anything. Isn't that great? You should try it out!
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Grid (raid frames)
    Pitbull4 (other unitframes)
    MSBT ( battle text)
    Classtimer (timers above my unitframes)
    Bartender4 (actionbars)
    omnicc (cooldown numbers on actionbars)
    Prat (chat)
    sexymap (minimap)
    omen & recount (meters)

The bar at the bottom is ChocolateBar, with only a few Databroker plugins (Broker_CPU, Broker_Currency and BrokerRepair). The 30/30/262 is FuBar_GuildFu converted to Databroker using Fubar2Broker, it shows all guildies online sorted by location and including their guild and officer note, and I haven't found a suitable DataBroker replacement yet.

I have Power Auras Classic, but nothing had procced on this screenshot so you can't see it.

Other add-ons I use that are not visible:
    Arkinventory (bag manager)
    Automaton (automaticly accept group invites, sell gray junk, etc)
    InterruptSay (notifies in /s or /p on succesful interrupts)
    MailGet2 (for bulk mail accepting/sending)
    Quartz (cast bar addon - I use it for an enlarged Target castbar for easier spotting of enemy spells. It is positioned right above my BT4 buttons)
    TidyPlates
    WIM (wow instant messenger)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandpops
    Hey folks could someone tell me what addons Eleri above is using for his scrolling text on the right and also the addon which is telling him COH is rdy thnks in advance
    The answer is MSBT for both of your questions... but this should be posted in "what's that mod" topic.

ok, New ui. Not really new, just updated.

The UI is standard for all my toons. It leaves my full screen clear so I can see everything. I love the way it looks and feels. Left of my map is myself, pet, pet's target. Below me is my menu, bags, then my stance/aura/shape shift/totems bar, then my chatbox next to myself and all the bars. Right of my map is my target, target's target. Below them is omen, and next to all of that is my raid frames via grid, with pets at the bottom. Above everything is all my bars, plus the pet bars. Top left is my buffs/debuffs, then my target's buffs/debuffs. Top right is my skada.

The icons you see around my character are there and huge because they annoy me. I have 3, actually. The top one is my lightning shield icon, it pops up when I have 3 or less lightning shields active. The one on my right shows me if my Flameshock debuff is not on the target. The one on my left(mirrors the flameshock debuff warning), is my Maelstrom Weapon indicator. It pops up when I have a 5 stack of Maelstrom Weapon so I can quickly use it.

Addon List:
    Chatter
    KGpanels
    Skada
    Omen
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Sexy Map
    Grid
    X-Perl
    Bartender4
    Elkano's Buff Bars(changed Satrina's Buff Frame)
    PowerAurasClassic

Pretty much everything happening there.

I haven't been able to play WoW for a while now which means I can't play around with my UI
    I like to keep it nice and simple, I usually only play around with the unitframes.

My Pitbull one:

And Stuf one:

Other addons:
    Bartender 4
    ButtonFacade (pixelskin)
    Tiptac (Tiptop in the second one)
    Pocketplot
    Phanxchat
    Cascade
    Nugrunning
    Satrina Buff Frames 3
    Grid
    Skada
    AzCastBar
    XpBarNone
    LynStats

Solo
    [img width=400]http://imgur.com/Fk3uc.jpg[/img]

Raid
    [img width=400]http://imgur.com/dXqLB.jpg[/img]

Addons
    • AutoProfitX
    • AutoTrack
    • Bagnon
    • Bartender 4
    • ButtonFacade
    • DBM
    • EasyMail
    • Grid
    • MikScrollingBattleText
    • MyThreat
    • NeedToKnow
    • oChat
    • OmniCC
    • OPie
    • pError
    • Pitbull 4
    • pMap
    • pMinimap
    • Quartz
    • RatingBuster
    • SatrinaBuffFrame
    • SexyCooldown
    • SharedMedia
    • Skada
    • StealYourCarbon
    • teksLoot
    • TipTac

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

And here's my newest.

Something you can't see in this SS is that my castbars are behind the HP/Mana bars, but in front of the UF background frame - it turns the white backgrounds to a dark grey as the spell casts. Cast texts are below the UF, overlapping slightly with the white background frames - name on the left, time on the right. I'll try to get a new SS up with the castbars visible later today or sometime tommorrow.

Borders that are kgPanels are class colored - borders that are not are dark grey.

Will probably be swapping back to MonkeyQuest from TomQuest2 - MQ is just easier to hide when doing instances/raids than TQ2 is.

Addons in use: MSBT, kgPanels, StUf, Skada, Dominos, Reputation Bars, TomQuest2, GupPet, Autobar, Chatter, Auracle (De)Buff Monitor, Satrina Buff Frames, Chinchilla, Fortress LDB display with various LDB launchers/feeds.

Rate this ui at WoW UI Gallery if you want - I like seeing stars.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

And here's my newest.

Something you can't see in this SS is that my castbars are behind the HP/Mana bars, but in front of the UF background frame - it turns the white backgrounds to a dark grey as the spell casts. Cast texts are below the UF, overlapping slightly with the white background frames - name on the left, time on the right. I'll try to get a new SS up with the castbars visible later today or sometime tommorrow.

Borders that are kgPanels are class colored - borders that are not are dark grey.

Will probably be swapping back to MonkeyQuest from TomQuest2 - MQ is just easier to hide when doing instances/raids than TQ2 is.

Addons in use: MSBT, kgPanels, StUf, Skada, Dominos, Reputation Bars, TomQuest2, GupPet, Autobar, Chatter, Auracle (De)Buff Monitor, Satrina Buff Frames, Chinchilla, Fortress LDB display with various LDB launchers/feeds.

Rate this ui at WoW UI Gallery if you want - I like seeing stars.

My current UI setup on mah Pally.

[img width=400]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9757/wowscrnshot022410202055.jpg[/img]

Very much an edited version of TukUI from here:

http://www.tukui.org/

my UI for my warlock

Remade my UI abit today, made some thing disappear and voilà:

Out of combat:

In combat, wiping on Putricide:

Notice that Recount, Omen and Eavesdrop can be showed/hidden with F1, F2 and F3.

Here's the UI I use with my shaman::

Resting:

Fight:

It's not really finished, but most of design elements are here.

Deleted

Been playing with this UI for a while, haven't shared yet, so here goes.

10+ Year Old Account

don't have a recent one out of combat, took this last night during our heroic saurfang kill. it's a mix of shestak's & ket's ui, recreated with my own favored addons.

pitbull4, grid, skada, classtimers, chinchilla, litestats, kgpanels, dbm, msbt, sbf, caelnameplates, dominos, buttonfacade [caith], trickortreat [rogue tricks addon, can be seen in the chatbox lol].