Thread: Post Your UI

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sonikmlg View Post
    I'll agree the style of unit frames are stolen from Maeil but otherwise it's basically just my old ui with a little tweaks. Any font suggestions?
    Personally I like blocky fonts like Drummon, but I'm not sure how well that would work. Maybe what you're using for nameplates?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Any updates on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Getting there. Turns out art type UIs are a huge amount of work and all round pain in the ass :-)
    Working on Healer stuff at the moment.

What I might do is close to WoD release I'll upload to WoWInterface a beta version and then update it as I go along.
    Please do!! I've fallen hard for this ui ^_^

/havingslightheartattack :P

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    I really don't see it. How is that not "pixel perfect"?
    Nine times out of ten, the pixel font needs to be a point size of 8, 16, 24 etc or it won't look "sharp" like your cool-down line numbers.

<3
    Ish

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    Personally I like blocky fonts like Drummon, but I'm not sure how well that would work. Maybe what you're using for nameplates?
    tidyplates: threatplates
    Also I checked the font Drummon imo it's awful D
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

7+ Year Old Account
    tidyplates: threatplates
    Also I checked the font Drummon imo it's awful D
    Hah, well as you can unfortunately see at this imgur image (imgur.com/ YQdz1yp.jpg) I use it friggin' everywhere. If you have an alternate recommendation then I'd be glad to try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviel Menter View Post
    Hah, well as you can unfortunately see at this imgur image (imgur.com/ YQdz1yp.jpg) I use it friggin' everywhere. If you have an alternate recommendation then I'd be glad to try it out.
    Just just browse dafont.com and find your own. Of course id say use the same as im using, cm sans serif 2012.. Accidental Presidency and Prototype are good ones aswell
    shamdruid
    og vanilla player

Getting there. Turns out art type UIs are a huge amount of work and all round pain in the ass :-)

What I might do is close to WoD release I'll upload to WoWInterface a beta version and then update it as I go along.
    fapfapfap

Looking forward to this. The anticipation....

7+ Year Old Account
    I've now taken a look at those fonts and I like them quite a bit. Thank you for the advice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Very nice! What's the pixel font you're using on your unit frames? I am in need of a change from Semplice.
    pf_ronda_seven

i shall recommend you stan0753 as well, in case you're not satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    you can try mine if you like
    love it

Started to play alittle with my UI in-game. It's now taking form!

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    pf_ronda_seven

i shall recommend you stan0753 as well, in case you're not satisfied.
    Thanks! I'll try it out.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an addon to automatically replace class colors? I was using !LynColors that I nicked from a compilation literally years ago, but 6.0.2 finally broke it.

I'll agree the style of unit frames are stolen from Maeil but otherwise it's basically just my old ui with a little tweaks. Any font suggestions?
    What texture/fonts are you using? I really like that!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    Does anyone have a recommendation for an addon to automatically replace class colors?
    Class Colors

i see a lot of uis with an addon that looks just like grid, but the health bars are all gray while the names stay as the class colors and i cant seem to get that effect with grid
    anyone know what i can do?

EDIT: IM stupid lol i finally found where to change it
    Last edited by Kaldriss; 2014-10-29 at 02:20 AM.

This is what I am dealing with until WoD, hasn't changed too much.

<3
    Ish

*edit*
    Apparently imgur decided to mutilate the image quality.

7+ Year Old Account
    Excellent as usual. I'm still using a border texture from one of your UIs in 2009 or 2010. Why not upload the screenshots in a PNG though so we can better appreciate the textures without compression artifacts?

Also, now that I've made the prerequisite number of posts, I can actually most images! I've made a couple of tweaks, and was hoping that somebody could tell me what I'm doing right or wrong, as I don't feel very confident that I'm doing this right

I tried the alternate suggested fonts, but I did not like Protoype, and while Accidental Presidency was nice, it was so thin as to be nearly unreadable.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Very nice - love the real estate you leave open in the middle. Would you be willing to zip it up (the UI pervs) and share?
    Maybe never, but not sure. Still lot of bugs and the font isn't a free one so I would have to choose another one which fits. Also, I modified like 10 addons I use and I am a bit lazy in terms of updating.

But, I am still thinking of releasing the oUF layout when I've fixed some bugs (i.e. Shadow Orbs, Warlock Stuff, Eclipse ..)
    oh, honey.

Gorgeous. Please do, I'll be forever in your favour. Best UI I've seen since RealUI v6/7.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted

Please do I just noticed: You have two buff bars on the top left and right respectively. Did you do that on purpose, or is it just not 'completed' in that regard?^^ And is the minimap not included yet because you're still working on the art?^^ Love your work tho, can't wait for the beta release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Maybe never, but not sure. Still lot of bugs and the font isn't a free one so I would have to choose another one which fits. Also, I modified like 10 addons I use and I am a bit lazy in terms of updating.

But, I am still thinking of releasing the oUF layout when I've fixed some bugs (i.e. Shadow Orbs, Warlock Stuff, Eclipse ..)
    Not a problem, just thought I'd ask - I'm a combination of lazy and tired (I work at a school and the kids pretty much wear me out mentally).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

Not a problem, just thought I'd ask - I'm a combination of lazy and tired (I work at a school and the kids pretty much wear me out mentally).

@Kaitain - also a GREAT piece of UI work. Do you have a screenshot of it being used in-raid? Just curious to see how much real estate the raid frames take up and where you have the located at.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]