Thread: Post Your UI

TS confirmed!

Might wanna edit that out. there is more bastards on the internet than you think
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Random raid ts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Random raid ts
    haha fair enough. what i'd like to know tho. your unit frame is 3 layers. Health, mana, then a black bar with hp and mana number, how'd get that bottom bar?

Deleted
    It's the edit of Benik UI. Can be found in the Addon section on tukui.org

Ive been trying to stray away from ElvUI and do my own thing. I still keep elv installed though because i like the minimap, chat, and addon skinning, but everything else is other addons: grid2, stuf, dominos, etc.

ive also been messing around with models in weakauras. heres penance cast and archangel duration:

power infusion:

power word: barrier (when i have the buff/am standing inside it):

edit: added a starting animation, still tweaking though

also have one for leap of faith but cant show because no one to cast it on right now. trying to come up with some others. utterly useless and im not sure ill keep them, but they are fun

also jesus h imgur compression destroys screenshot quality...
    Last edited by kheath812; 2015-02-17 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    Ive been trying to stray away from ElvUI and do my own thing. I still keep elv installed though because i like the minimap, chat, and addon skinning, but everything else is other addons: grid2, stuf, dominos, etc.
    WTB raidscreenshot!

also if you open a screenshot in paint and save in PNG format before you upload on imgur it will look insanely better.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-17 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    WTB raidscreenshot!

also if you open a screenshot in paint and save in PNG format before you upload on imgur it will look insanely better.
    yeah i upload in png and its still pretty awful quality, not sure.

heres the raid ss:

i made my own skull and star raid markers for fun. couldnt get any others to look decent so i didnt bother.

the green tick mark shows healers, theres blue for tanks, and damage dealer tick marks are hidden. the orange rectangle is PWS, the red is weakened soul.

i have damage reduction cooldowns (barrier,ps, spirit link, ironbark, etc) grow from the bottom right. i also have raid debuffs of the same size in the top middle above names (same place as raid marker)

edit: i guess its just the file size. the smaller images dont seem to get compressed by imgur at all.

Last edited by kheath812; 2015-02-17 at 01:34 AM.

STuF is a bitch if you ask me. buuuuut it sure gives results...

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Keath, those textures are awesome, Do you have a introduction to how to do those anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Cronik View Post
    Keath, those textures are awesome, Do you have a introduction to how to do those anywhere?
    the models for spells? not really any kind of tutorial, but i can link one of the weakauras for you to play with.

http://pastebin.com/qKKZeWze

I like this. Those UF's are nice. Remind me of old Caith UI from back in the day.
    Whats the "plugin" that shows your ms/fps/memory usage beside Minimap.
    Your demonic fury bar looks like its a pixel short of aligning with your action bars

Deleted

Tried to capture in the spirit of the standard UI and tried to improve it. At first i tried to replace the minimap with chinchilla, but for some BS reason it never saved its position and settings, so i left it where it still is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChosenSpitfire View Post

Tried to capture in the spirit of the standard UI and tried to improve it. At first i tried to replace the minimap with chinchilla, but for some BS reason it never saved its position and settings, so i left it where it still is.
    Seems interesting! But...

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenSpitfire View Post

Big version: http://i.imgur.com/c6DekaV.jpg
    It's the m before the dot that makes these imgur images tumbnails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    There is also this site: https://tinypng.com/ it sometimes makes pngs a lot smaller (in file size). Much smaller than photoshop can.
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2015-02-17 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Sunnydee;32230819]
    Out of combat no target.

Looks amazing! Quick question, the angel in the middle, is it something from weakauras or is it KGpanels art? Been looking for something like it for a while now..

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    -
    I love those unit frames. Can you upload your config?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    ElvUI with the Skullflower's UI Mod. Took some inspirations from KaitUI & Nnx's Interface

http://imgur.com/a/JiUJ9#1

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    I love those unit frames. Can you upload your config?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/umhjeo2rfrryeap/WTF.zip?dl=0

yup, not exactly sure which files but i think these are the right ones. i used this post to edit my stuf to have pixel perfect borders:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...16&postcount=3

and i also used just a plain 1px kgpanels square to go around my portrait, as the stuf portrait is really fidgety with the borders and the model

the font is Munica Regular

- - - Updated - - -

managed to get a working skinned consolidated buff icon using a modified rbuffframestyler. the rest of the buffs are still raven, and i have 2 buff groups: one that is in the position its in with all raid buffs hidden for when im in a group or raid, and one that shows all raid buffs and shifts the buffs to the right to where the consolidated buff frame would have been when im solo.

Last edited by kheath812; 2015-02-18 at 03:44 AM.

This is what I've been working on for the past few days: http://i.imgur.com/uxwpGNp.jpg

Pretty happy with the layout so far, but I'm still deciding how I'll style everything together.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>