--Volumizer
    Would love any feedback
    I have updated my UI with some panels under the LDB plugins at the top

DPS - 10 man raid

and here is a closeup with legend of the addons on the top panels

Re: Post Your UI

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is mine, ArpUI, only addons ArpUI don`t come with is AVR, bagnon and gearscore

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15+ Year Old Account

MiniKyre UI

Screenshots:
    1. Solo, no Target
    2. Full Raid Frames, DBM, Focus, Casting
    3. 10m Raid, No Target
    4. 10m Raid, Target
    5. 10m Raid, Target, Casting, DoT's, DBM, Focus
    6. Addon List

7. Live Preview

Explanation:
    - Inspiration comes from KaitUI.
    - Nothing unimportant is shown.
    - Debuffs are located directly above my player frame for easy visual access.
    - All important spells are keybound. Talent/Gear change, Fortitude, Spirit, Shadow Protection, Resurrection, and Inner Fire are on an action bar directly below the minimap (that I, of course, forgot to show) that is hidden unless rolled over. This frees up incredible amounts of space and saves me from the useless information the action bars would otherwise show.
    - Health is all viewed as deficit (the pink bar). Full health means the entire bar will be the semi-transparent color.
    - Power (Mana / Energy / etc.) is also deficit-based, with the appropriate color filling the missing area. Screenshot 2 and Screenshot 5 both illustrate this.
    - All cooldowns are managed by ForteXorcist's cooldown bar as can be seen in Screenshot 5.
    - Screenshot 5 also shows the buff management I have set up on Pitbull4 to manage Fortitude, Spirit and Shadow Protection. The Abomination (Badcrown) has no buffs (indicated by the icons in his raid frame, colored respectively) and also has a disease on him.
    - Health deficit can also be viewed in Screenshot 5, indicated by the purple on players raid frames.
    - DoT's (Vampiric Touch, Devouring Plague and Shadow Word: Pain) are managed by NeedToKnow (colored respectively in Screenshot 5 from top-to-bottom). MFClip is currently disabled however I have not removed it from my computer yet.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Raid and Idle(solo)

Player, action bars and Target frames appear when targeting something or when in combat. The left screenshot is a bit newer, I made some changes to the panels and couldn't be bothered with uploading a new screenshot. The only visible changes are the panel gradients and colours.

I'm still doing the final touches and some criticism would be nice.
    I might upload it if requested, as soon as it's done and I've cleaned up my interface folder.

Edit: Fail links.

This is what I'm playing with at the moment. Hope you like it!

Idle:

Target:

Target / Tot / Focus / ToF / Castbars:

Raid / Castbar / Cooldown tracking:

Addons:

It's not a unique look as many UI's here have, though it's working quite well when looking at functionality (LK Heroic, defiles => ToF font size). Still a few issues that needs to be fixed (damn pixel borders...), though the main feel is already there. Got the idea and concept form masanbol @ elitistjerks.com, credit to him.

Deleted

My Resto/Elemetal shaman UI.
    Used few elements from "The Ultimate Shaman UI" but modified it for my own liking

-I made a video showing my UI doing a random heroic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnnBPJHKLj8

15+ Year Old Account

Maybe started working on another version of OOMM4.

Combat: http://i46.tinypic.com/117g51z.jpg
    Target: http://i47.tinypic.com/o0dp8l.jpg
    Melee range: http://i50.tinypic.com/2nla9w3.jpg
    Out of range: http://i49.tinypic.com/v5wieu.jpg
    Nothing: http://i49.tinypic.com/2wn2438.jpg

Unit Frames: The text on the left of the player frame is the current spell power, the text on the right is the amount of spell power from my Demonic Pact when the proc is up. Target '%' and 'k' abbreviation are matched to class color. The pet bar is to the left of the player frame, the target of target to the right of the target frame. A Skada threat meter lists out below the tot frame. Player debuffs are shown below the player castbar. In a raid Grid will extend up and to the right, above the action bar.

Timers: There are three Power Auras: Life Tap off/Life Tap Glyph timer, Decimation proc timer (not shown), Molten Core timer/stacks. Other misc procs are to the left of the player frame on a NeedToKnow bar. These bars, along with the ones for DoTs are stacked in layers on top of each other to show ICDs and alternate DoTs in the same shared position (ex for Curses and Corruption/Seed of Corruption.)

Range: The background of the action bar is a range indicator (Crange2). Blue for melee range (for Immolation Aura), Purple for in range, Red for out of range.

Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

15+ Year Old Account

bump for
    7. Live Preview
    added to my last post, http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post7996058. slight changes as well with combat text and debuff display on target
    Last edited by llDemonll; 2012-09-19 at 04:27 PM.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Mussy
    Ouf Caellian minimalistic

Solo

In Combat Raid

@Mussy

What's that font?

[quote=Menkey ]
    [img width=400]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/3036/menkeyuitl7.jpg[/img]

how did you get the Spellpower etc info in the upper left side ?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

I posted a slightly older version of my UI in the normal "Post Your UI" thread... but since 2 of my 3 80s are healers, this IS designed as a healing interface (No raid shot because, well, raid frames aren't done :P).

Colored lines are entirely done with kgPanels.

BF skin - BF:Svelte Font - Blue Highway Bar Texture - Renaitre Flat

Main addons:
    Buffs - Satrina Buff Frames UFs - StUF Unit Frames Minimap - PocketPlot
    Chat - Chatter Actionbars - Dominos Data Texts - Fortress + LDB/Broker
    Meters - Skada Questlog - MonkeyQuest

Known issues:
    - Aggro border on the UF's overlaps with other frames. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that. :-)
    - Texture on SBF's auras doesn't quite match the texture used on the actionbars. This is because SBF doesn't properly handle the "Equipped" layer in BF skins. This has been fixed, but not screenshotted - I set the "Equipped" layer in SBF to fully transparent. SBF's Buff/Debuff borders are now identical to the Actionbar borders.

If you have any questions/comments, post. Please note that if your comment is "Your UI sucks", I'll ignore you. I do, however, accept all honest comments and constructive criticism.

Time to Debut my ui ,

i made this myself from scratch and love it , does everything i want

Here's my most up to date UI setup as of 6-2-2010
    viewable in full 720 and 1080p HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyTmfxD96Fk

addons used for this build:

Tukui UI - (actual UI interface)
    Power Auras Classic - (central heads up display showing visually effected cooldowns)
    Skada - (used to monitor damage and healing) -raid lead tool-
    Omen - (used to monitor personal and raid threat levels) -raid lead tool-
    Elk Buff Bars - (used to monitor personal and freindly target buffs and to monitor personal hostile target debuffs) -raid lead tool-
    Mik scrolling combat text - (damage and healing notification)
    DBM - (boss encounters monitor)
    HuDMAP - (visual range check meter, also shows visual range of boss encounter abilities. works like AVR, uses map coords and will not be broken. does not tell you how to play)
    Prat - (simple chat addon. records time and dates of input chat text. good for linking, copying links and pasting URL links in and out of game. helps with long addon command string coding)
    KG-panels - (creates windows and panels. simple visual panel tool to help enhance your UI setup. mine is just simply a translucent panel on my chat window for easier reading.)
    Atlas / Enhanced - (loot tables for boss encounters)
    Grid / hots / manabars - (party and raid unit frames. shows my hots and mana/energy/rage/runic power of all players.)
    Comix - (an entertaining addon that does old school Bat Man sounds and visuals appon critical strikes / heals. simply for show, nothing else.)
    Current rig: Custom
    CPU - i7 980x @ 4.34ghz
    MEM - 12gb DDR3 1866 @ 1876mhz / CL7
    VIDEO - HD5970 @ 950core / 1253memory w/ 10.10+10.10a profiles
    MB - ASUS Rampage III Extreme w/ BIOS 0903

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    I posted a slightly older version of my UI in the normal "Post Your UI" thread... but since 2 of my 3 80s are healers, this IS designed as a healing interface (No raid shot because, well, raid frames aren't done :P).

Colored lines are entirely done with kgPanels.

BF skin - BF:Svelte Font - Blue Highway Bar Texture - Renaitre Flat

Main addons:
    Buffs - Satrina Buff Frames UFs - StUF Unit Frames Minimap - PocketPlot
    Chat - Chatter Actionbars - Dominos Data Texts - Fortress + LDB/Broker
    Meters - Skada Questlog - MonkeyQuest

Known issues:
    - Aggro border on the UF's overlaps with other frames. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that. :-)
    - Texture on SBF's auras doesn't quite match the texture used on the actionbars. This is because SBF doesn't properly handle the "Equipped" layer in BF skins. This has been fixed, but not screenshotted - I set the "Equipped" layer in SBF to fully transparent. SBF's Buff/Debuff borders are now identical to the Actionbar borders.

If you have any questions/comments, post. Please note that if your comment is "Your UI sucks", I'll ignore you. I do, however, accept all honest comments and constructive criticism.

Your UI is pretty amazing. What texture are you using for UFs?

im just like.. "wtf.. O.o"

Ive seen some quite creative creations with Power aura over the years, but that has to be one of the sickest..

whats the point of all those Power aura's? and what do they represent each of them?

True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Skuldarin
    Here's my most up to date UI setup as of 6-2-2010
    viewable in full 720 and 1080p HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyTmfxD96Fk

<snip>
    I can't decide myself between "totally retarded" and "pure genius".

I'll go with pure genious.

That's seriously insane, mad props

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

It's "Renaitre Flat", which I got from a UI over on WoWInterface by the author "Limb0". His download link is "Renaitre Raid UI (w Rogue <3)".

Quote Originally Posted by warptwist
    im just like.. "wtf.. O.o"

Ive seen some quite creative creations with Power aura over the years, but that has to be one of the sickest..

whats the point of all those Power aura's? and what do they represent each of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos
    I can't decide myself between "totally retarded" and "pure genius".

I'll go with pure genious.

That's seriously insane, mad props
    the biggest most active power aura string is for innervate currently. the charge up signifies the CD coming close to droping and starts in at 13 seconds. in Cataclysm, because the Tree of Life form becomes a CD and a rather BIG power boosting CD, i wanted a power auras visual that represented that. all i have to do is simply change the cool down name. i don't like things to look too simple and if it's something i create i want it to be very smooth and agile.

the smaller power orb like power aua below at the moment is based on the Mark/Gift of the Wild buff for the moment. of which in Cataclysm will change into innervate's CD.

any white static areas such as the flora and central ring and all is also based off the druid buff M/GotW but this one is here to stay. without the buff, it all disappears so it's a buff reminder at all times. the flora reactions is based on all HOT spells for resto, each piece other than the stems for a different HOT.

and then there's small things like Nature's Swiftness CD and Rebirth arched around the lower power orb like visual. Siftmend goes on an inverted CD because it's used alot more and shows up as 2 green spike like auras around the central ring.

for the most part though, it's built ahead of time for Cataclysm and modified to suit current WoW in the same way it's ment for in Cat.

oh and lastly, all of the slow fading runes are in place a notification of CD's being ready for use in a larger more appealing way so that these CD's are still registered to being ready even during tunnle vision moments. each rune is different both in type of rune and in color. this is specifically due to the human brain recignizing shapes and colors MUCH faster than it is to read numbers and text. shapes and colors can be memorized much faster and noticed faster where are numbers and text require more subconcious thought to associate those given numbers and text to a given spell, person or item and then further having to associate the use of the spell, location or movement of a person and finally the ability of whatever given item to use. the whole setup is specifcally built to be very calm, smooth and allows the player to be VERY efficient and VERY fast with reaction time.
    Current rig: Custom
    CPU - i7 980x @ 4.34ghz
    MEM - 12gb DDR3 1866 @ 1876mhz / CL7
    VIDEO - HD5970 @ 950core / 1253memory w/ 10.10+10.10a profiles
    MB - ASUS Rampage III Extreme w/ BIOS 0903