Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/a1rr7jL.jpg

works really well for me while raiding, not too good for valor grind and leveling.

Just having some fun remaking Care's UI from back when. Not the first time doing it, somehow I always end up redoing it whenever I start making UI's. Usually I make it all with standalone addon's, but this time I just decided to remake it within ElvUI (cuz I'm lazy like that (a))
    Still quite a few adjustments to make, but the general layout is there ^^

Test Raid Layout

Test Party Layout

Also, the picture quality might be shait, cuz imgur :>

Deleted
    Sorry but I have to ask, I have been using ElvUI for years and I would like to go back to the default ui screen, because for some reason I am missing the look of it again and I actually really like it. However, would a mythic raider come in a disadvantage if you use the vanilla ui against elvui? Ofcourse I wil be keeping "generic" addons like DBM and Skada but it's just elvui I want to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacheng View Post
    Sorry but I have to ask, I have been using ElvUI for years and I would like to go back to the default ui screen, because for some reason I am missing the look of it again and I actually really like it. However, would a mythic raider come in a disadvantage if you use the vanilla ui against elvui? Ofcourse I wil be keeping "generic" addons like DBM and Skada but it's just elvui I want to get rid of.
    So you want a more modern look without the modification of ElvUI ?
    Perhaps look at MiirGUI Grey or Blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    So you want a more modern look without the modification of ElvUI ?
    Perhaps look at MiirGUI Grey or Blue.
    No what I try to say is that I actually don't like the look of elvui, I like the look of the original ui. If elvui could be switched over to the original ui look that would be fantastic.

No what I try to say is that I actually don't like the look of elvui, I like the look of the original ui. If elvui could be switched over to the original ui look that would be fantastic.
    Just uninstall it?..... or am i missing something? if you dont want elvui, then remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Just uninstall it?..... or am i missing something? if you dont want elvui, then remove it.
    Maybe he means the setup of the frames etc?

I think he's just looking for a default UI art style with the customization of ElvUI? Like a Modernist take on the UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mareeta View Post
    Your job is to maximize your output while traversing the mechanics and staying alive, regardless of role.

If I was going to revert back to more of a default UI type of layout, I would probably use kkthnxUI, looks just the right mix of traditional and updated with options for amendments.

Work in progress, but mostly complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Celia View Post
    Work in progress, but mostly complete.

minimapsbags addon would be nice.

Trough I never understood why so many people like there combat logs, chat, recount and so on, to fill so much, I however like my abbilities bar abit to much proboaly :P
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

My wip UI.

Changing things up again. A lot of elements, weakauras, and ideas borrowed from Arborus, Kaitain, Magical Dandruff, Birgwow and this thread to name a few so a big thanks to you all for doing all the hard work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    If I was going to revert back to more of a default UI type of layout, I would probably use kkthnxUI, looks just the right mix of traditional and updated with options for amendments.
    Wow this actually looks great, I am going to try it out. Thank you so much!

Deleted
    Here's mine. Nothing special, modified ElvUI and a lot of Weakauras.

http: //i.imgur.com/FjcH11r.jpg => Can't post links yet, i'm sorry
    http: //i.imgur.com/JTskwTu.jpg

Only things you can't see at the moment are the encounter specific weakauras and the raidframes, that run down on the left side. Let me know, if you think i could change some things to work better.

OT: anyone else besides me, who could never play with an interface that is asymetric? i sometimes ask myself how people are able to play with an interface with no symmetry at all. Only thing worse are those interfaces clutterd with information that nobody needs :>
    Last edited by mmoc68241eb094; 2015-11-26 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyn View Post
    OT: anyone else besides me, who could never play with an interface that is asymetric? i sometimes ask myself how people are able to play with an interface with no symmetry at all. Only thing worse are those interfaces clutterd with information that nobody needs :>
    It doesn't have to be symmetrical for me, but it has to be a good composition (in the same sense as composition in paintings etc). But as such, symmetrical is of course good and pretty easy, but if you go slightly unsymmetrical you almost need to go very unsymmetrical to get it to work again. If that makes sense.

Deleted
    This is my ui. Tips wil be very much appreciated. I am still trying to find the option to have the "default"combat scrolling tekst for damage and for when I heal myself, I just can't find the options for that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanG View Post
    Changing things up again. A lot of elements, weakauras, and ideas borrowed from Arborus, Kaitain, Magical Dandruff, Birgwow and this thread to name a few so a big thanks to you all for doing all the hard work.

Is your debuffs overlapping with that "nearby" meter?

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Thanks, but that literally couldn't be any less helpful.
    With a horrible paint image I hope to be a little more helpful.

The square to the right contains a a circle within it, this symbolises the image of the HP bar, the parts that are white inside the circle is transparent. It could hold any shape of course, but I chose a circle because it's not a square and paint already has the shape built in.

This shape is the actual hp bar, the red signifying your health. You know that when your hp is full it's 100%, and you also know that the image, with the size as it stands, is 100% of it's height.

That means you can come to the conclusion that if your hp is at 0%, then the image should also be at 0%. Do you see the correlation?
    So, changing the image height to ImageHeight*(HealthPercent/100) would give the effect of a hp bar going down as your hp goes down. If the image is static that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Why do you think I'm playing on an oceanic realm?
    I'll try to find an easier way to share my ui.
    Any update?

Would love to use your UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistbeaver View Post
    Any update?

Would love to use your UI.
    Ah sorry, forgot to post it here:

I repacked my UI. Now it's just that what you need (unless I deleted too much ).
    Which profile I use is in the Read Me.txt.
    http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/vejiPdgl/file.html

A little guide how to install this ui: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2T-6EmVMwQ

Let me know, how it works.

greetings Urt