Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account

Regular TukUI for all my chars, dbm, omen, recount and some debuff timers.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:10 AM.

k i was going to post my ui.. cant right now so ill do it later.
    anyone know how do i change the game fonts?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I need advice now. I decided that my UI wasn't clear enough for showing my focus, so I got the Stay Focused! addon. I also stuck a single-button Bartender4 bar right in the center with the only cooldown I care to track absolutely constantly, that being Chimera Shot. When not in combat, all of this fades away so it isn't in the way of things. My question to the UI folks is this: is there an easier, cleaner way I can track my focus and Chimera Shot than this?
    In combat:

Out of combat

This is bothering me because I feel like my UI is so close to being done, but it's just not quite there.

Power Auras can do both, focus and chimera shot.
    Focus Tracker, Limited to 99 stacks for some reason - probably a limitation of the Power Auras Addon, but I doubt you'll be worried about 100 as being focus capped is bad for hunters in end game raiding right?(these were made on my lvl 72 hunter :P)
    Code:
    Version:4.4; b:0; g:0.502; thresholdinvert:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; bufftype:10; texture:167; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; threshold:0; PowerType:2; combat:true; size:0.49; y:102; ismounted:0; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.b:0; stacks.g:0.4627; stacks.y:66; stacks.x:-1; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.h:1.98
    Chimera Shot CD
    Code:
    Version:4.4; buffname:Chimera Shot; bufftype:15; texture:168; isResting:0; mine:true; inVehicle:0; combat:true; y:-106; inverse:true; ismounted:0; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-111; timer.x:100
    Of Course you can still move them around. I didnt have Chimera shot on my hunter but I could test with Kill Command and in theory it should work.
    Last edited by Killainstnct; 2010-11-03 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Fixed a couple of bugs
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Killainstnct View Post
    That UI is most likely either Caith UI or a very good remake of the original, It isn't in the single pixel border style that tukui has.
    i beg to differ. the pixel border is there but in a much darker color, also the placement of the menus (gold/armor%/ect) are the same just without the background (i could like where someone on the tukui forum posted almost all the same look but with a different placement) also this addon has squared edges instead of the curved ones in caith)
    but i do think ur right about fortexorcist

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    nope, its caith.

Before the Current CaithUI there have been other versions, some with the rectangles rather than rounded edges.
    When I'm sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idle:

In combat:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:10 AM.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!

I'm missing a few add ons that have been buggy since 4.0.1, like Satrina's Buff Frames
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 07:11 AM.

Mine Before 4.0 so still tweaking to get everything working atm

Would like to know what you guys think

A few things have been buggy since 4.0 ...

ARMORY LINKS- Mage - Paladin

Deleted

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 12:27 PM.

panels on the bottom look nice, but lots of text in the center of the screen.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is my Holy paladin. Please give feedback how to improve the UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morwen View Post
    Raelix:

What buff frames do you use? I've been looking for something simple like that. Used to have Buffalo but that doesn't work anymore :<.
    I'm using SatrinaBuffFrame, skinned with ButtonFacade (using the Entropy skin)
    it has been updated for 4.0.1, but unfortunately dismissing buffs with the right mouse button isn't working (yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Timerthy View Post
    I like this one alot, any chance you could tell me;
    The Fonts, for MSBT and your chat.
    How big your screen is and what your resolution is
    The texture for pitbull, how you got that orange line across the screen,
    and finally, the rep bar at the bottom?

That would be much appreciated I really like your UI ideas, and would love to incorporate them into one of my own
    -Tim. (A fellow Feral)
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
    fonts: Using Myriad Condensed Web for everything.
    screensize: I have a 22" monitor and playing on 1680x1050, although I'm playing windowed so the screenshot is slightly smaller because of the windows taskbar. ^^
    texture: First of all, I'm using Shadowed UnitFrames, not Pitbull. Secondly, the orange line across the screen is done with kgPanels. I made a texture in photoshop and made it partially transparent so only the line shows.
    rep bar: The rep bar is, just like the actionbars, part of Dominos.

I hope I've informed you enough with this. ^^

What Ui package do you use Fultis?

I believe I finalized this version of my UI. The only changes that might still be made is to update Satrina after he/she finishes fine tuning buffs. And I may add Docsnameplates if it stops being buggy and my computer can handle the extra memory usage.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-03 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dodge- View Post
    URL redacted due to low post count =/
    I have already PM'd the author, but just in case there's someone out there who knows...

What player frames are those? I assume a oUF skin, but I can't tell which one... Also, any idea on the combat text in between the map and skada? I like that idea a lot.

Thanks

Holy paladin pvp

Holy paladin pvp

Any suggestions are appreciated
    Last edited by Sonatine185; 2010-11-04 at 08:15 PM.

PvE mode:

Idle:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-04 at 07:00 AM.