Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/BtIApAB.jpg

Here's mine, I've tweaked it a little since this but nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post

Looks great, zorker. I use a cursor cast bar myself for healing, and I really love it.

I realize you often provide frameworks and let people expand from there on their own, but I noticed you made a revision with target/focus, which was great. Setting booleans, adjusting colors, etc, is about as far as I go in lua, so I'm able to configure what you have there easily enough. However, if you continue to expand, may I be so bold as to suggest options for a GCD bar, spell name, and cast time as great places to continue? ;p If you leave it there, still a great addon, though. Thanks.

Deleted
    hello ladies and gentlemen,
    hey zorker,

I'm currently using your diablo-UI mod and am pretty happy with it right now! Had to add raid frames though and move things a little.
    I'm going to link a screenshot when i'm home from work because i'd like to hear feedback regarding my version of the layouts.

One quick question: Is it possible to deactivate the Target Castbar for friendly Units? So that it shows up only if my target is hostile. That would be great for healing.

I also really like your Eclipse Bar. Was rather confused in the beginning due to the difference between the standard bar and most common mods. Do you plan to update it for WoD?

Thanks,
    Azari

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    hello ladies and gentlemen,
    hey zorker,

I'm currently using your diablo-UI mod and am pretty happy with it right now! Had to add raid frames though and move things a little.
    I'm going to link a screenshot when i'm home from work because i'd like to hear feedback regarding my version of the layouts.

One quick question: Is it possible to deactivate the Target Castbar for friendly Units? So that it shows up only if my target is hostile. That would be great for healing.

I also really like your Eclipse Bar. Was rather confused in the beginning due to the difference between the standard bar and most common mods. Do you plan to update it for WoD?

Thanks,
    Azari
    These are things you should ask him 1) on his WoWInterface page or 2) per PM - and not inside this thread.
    oh, honey.

Build a cursor castbar mod today
    That's awesome...thanks a lot for sharing that

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

This is a typical Ryas UI. Simple but solid.
    oh, honey.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Is the download link updated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Is the download link updated?
    Updated: 06-02-14 01:07 PM

Build a cursor castbar mod today.
    Awesome, I want round progress bars every where and the code looks simple enough. Thanks for posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    I posted a screenshot of this UI earlier in the thread, but not this video that I found for Everlu last night, and I'm going to share it because I think it's pretty good:

-Snip video-

If I remade it today I would try to have Lightweave and stuff like that tracked by EventHorizon instead of the player buff frame if I could get that to work reasonably well (i.e. without having to add five extra bars with no other functions). I'd like the boss frame placement to be less arbitrary but I'm not sure where it should go, the target name text looks silly when my cast bar isn't there but I'm not sure what a better solution would be, some of the combat text is only visible because I was using the same MSBT profile for healing (and I think I'd like the incoming damage to be closer to my health bar), and the target debuff frame should maybe possibly be disabled. But other than that I'm pretty happy with how that worked.

Edit: Also Grid mana bars should probably have been disabled for Shadow.
    I Really like this. Any chance I could get a hold of it and play around?
    I'm feeling inspired.

Deleted
    Roth UI textures again:

Red is target health.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I Really like this. Any chance I could get a hold of it and play around?
    I'm feeling inspired.
    Deleted long ago, sorry. This post has a list of addons used, though.

My current UI

Focused on minimal screen footprint and easy to read at any situation.

Core addons: STUF, WeakAuras, Dominos, Compact Raid (STUF raid is terrible mess..)

Several screenshots, my apologize for lower quality raid picture, taken before I found that Blizz by default take screenshots in potato quality.

Nocombat:

Configutation:

Some explanation how it works:

Raid screen:

Mystery Goo, Magtheridon EU
    http://mystery-goo.eu/

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Here is one of my history times UIs (2008). I'd love to remake this.

What font is this @ Unit Frames?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Here is one of my history times UIs (2008). I'd love to remake this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    What font is this @ Unit Frames?
    Paralucent
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

still fiddlin' with the default

Deleted
    The action bar and player aura button border is really ugly. Sorry.
    Maybe you can get it to match the unit frame art more. Maybe it is just the border thickness.

All the rest looks sweet although I would try to color match the map to the unit frame border color.

I know that working with the NormalTexture on the action buttons can be a pain in the ass because of how Blizzard decided to implement those textures. Aura and action button textures are not consistent at all.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2014-08-09 at 07:53 PM.

The action bar and player aura button border is really ugly. Sorry.
    Maybe you can get it to match the unit frame art more. Maybe it is just the border thickness.

All the rest looks sweet although I would try to color match the map to the unit frame border color.

I know that working with the NormalTexture on the action buttons can be a pain in the ass because of how Blizzard decided to implement those textures. Aura and action button textures are not consistent at all.
    Haha, Lyn keeps saying the same thing! Personal preference perhaps, I'm rather fond of that thick/chunky thing they have. Probably do need to sharpen and/or update it soon though.

Good thing though is that using !beautycase to skin everything means I (or others) can tweak the thickness really easily to their own taste.

Any better?
    Last edited by modernist; 2014-08-09 at 08:56 PM.