Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    SWOOSCH :O Do you mind sharing them?
    I can do when iv completed it all ^^

wrong thread...
    Last edited by shortleif; 2014-09-04 at 12:22 PM.
    Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    Seeing as i aint posted in a while and iv had a UI gazem lately and wanted to make a new UI before wod.. im starting now and going slow :P

This is the part done with weakauras (Currently)

So basicly what this is, it shows my main cooldowns and there duration and when there ready. So.. on the far left its currently Nature's Vigil. And that only shows when that talent is selected or its Heart of the wild. the green bar below it is showing its duration as a buff on it. When grayed out its on CD with a timer. when its fully coloured its off CD and ready to use. they pulse in and out to catch my eye. The icon in the middle is tracking my starsurge procs (Mostly SS cooldown) so when it comes back it means there is a proc. im probs going to animate abit more around or near it to help kme notice it more. to do right now is my eclipse bar (even tho its changing in wod...) and some dot / trinket timers. trying to murge it all into one small package you could pretty much import and use as a main UI segemnt in middle of screen.
    Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

Cant wait to see the whole thing, I need something new. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap.

Cant wait to see the whole thing, I need something new. D:
    *Wipes face* Careful where you aim that thing... unitframes are pretty much done now. Just working on more abrs ;>

*Wipes face* Careful where you aim that thing... unitframes are pretty much done now. Just working on more abrs ;>
    Sorry!

I still have your eclipse bar from WAAAAAAAAY back.

Moar screenz pls

EDIT: Anyone know how to add Divine Aegis to ElvUI raidframes? so I can track it like PW:S?

I like it! Looks cool.

*Wipes face* Careful where you aim that thing...
    Gurl... I like your style

Monk UI

Very Nice Birg! Gonna have to pick this up today and try it...I feel like such a copy cat...but I just love the way you make your UIs man. Well Done!

Wow Birg... that's just so beautiful... would you mind sharing it? I've fell in love with it.

Can't share screenshot cause not enough posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Wow Birg... that's just so beautiful... would you mind sharing it? I've fell in love with it.
    Click on youtube inside the video...at youtube, he shares the ui with a download link in the comments section thing.

Deleted

The big buff icon above my stagger is the tank debuffs I have on me currently, and the one on the other side displays the same for my focus/the other tank in my guild.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-09-06 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    I know its a long shot, but I dont suppose you still have those textures laying around your hard drive do you? I'm only just starting to learn about custom textures and importing custom TGA files into the game and my knowledge of Gimp and Photoshop is very basic and the ability to download those would be a major short cut for me :)
    I'd send them if I had them. :( I'm not sure why I don't have the originals (or any screenshots--I'm stunned Constie found a screenshot of mine posted by someone else). Take a look at some of the Duke textures, though, because they use alpha channels. If you have any painting experience, alpha channels are similar to masking fluid--you paint over what you want to show through (the white part of the channel will be opaque, and the black part will not show).

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    So, it's a UI created by two users, since the WeakAuras and class crests were clearly from Magicaldandruffs downloads. Both should of been mentioned, IMO.
    I personally don't mind! It makes me happy that people liked it so much. I think I had a problem with that Kitty person back in the day for releasing their own compilation using my textures without my permission, but whatever.

Hot. I really love the idea of having the desaturated placeholder icons for cooldowns/buffs/debuffs that aren't active. I used that for my shadow priest for a bit, but I looooove how you did it way more.

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post

Monk UI
    Downloaded this but its missing the WA/TMW timers for stuff like Expel and Lvl 30 Talents etc.

NVM IM A R-TARD - Its raven.
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2014-09-04 at 11:43 PM.

Deleted

Monk UI
    Absolutely gorgeous. Time to redo my Monk UI to incorporate your WeakAuras.

Monk UI
    <snip>
    This is gorgeous. Do.. do you have a death knight you're planning on making a UI for?
    Your uis have always inspired me oodles and I'd love to see what you could do for a DK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Savox View Post
    This is gorgeous. Do.. do you have a death knight you're planning on making a UI for?
    Your uis have always inspired me oodles and I'd love to see what you could do for a DK.
    I've always struggled with runes for some reason. It's hard to make them practical and visually striking without swinging too far either way on the spectrum. I can never seem to find a balance unless I make them really minimalistic.

Monk UI
    Are the action bars hidden? Where is the minimap? I love the look of it and can easily see that you are very skilled at what you're doing, but it doesn't seem like a very practical UI to me. I guess the action bars wouldn't be needed if you have memorized all your keybindings, but still

I've always wondered about that in minimalistic UIs as well. I bind and hide all my regularly used abilities and leave major CDs for clicking, mostly because I run out of easily reacheable keys( with modifiers). I get that some players may have a Razor Naga and have buttons galore, but for those that don't? Do you guys literally keybind every ability?
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-09-05 at 07:15 AM.

Most people I know who haven't a Naga use many many Shift/Alt/Ctrl-Keybinds as well. Don't know- you could also bind your movement to ESDF and have more keybinds available. And of course some solution like OPie (for example a ring for [DK] presences over an Alt keybind if you don't have to switch them too often).

But don't know- couldn't play without my Naga anymore, I guess. Also I play many healing classes so I can "double bind" with Clique.