Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by silver-lion View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQmwx4iqbk
    WoW. How the fuck have you done the number animation? And what the fuck is that window at 1:05 that you seem to swipe to the side. That 3D transformation.

Additionally. The rotating intro of your character at 0:23. Aeeeeh. WTF dude? Accessing selfmade models is impossible. Thus the only way to do this would be if you have a texture for each frame of the animation. If that is for real I want to know how you did that. I mean I could do sth like that with the player model (just rotate it properly on a timer and move it up inside a scrollframe ... but that would never make it look like Algalon shit.)

Either way. Props bro.

Btw I guess how you did the targeting arrow. You use the center position of the target nameplate and use that position to rotate your target arrow in relation. Super cool aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2015-02-05 at 03:53 PM.

This is my current UI that evolved form my last UI (see sig) - still a WIP with some positional and overlap issues and Im not happy with some of the bar and icon locations, but its more of a general Paladin UI not meant for anything other than leveling and dailies. Currently working on a raiding UI that will replace this so may or may not completely finish this but I like it anyway! Mostly using SUF, WA and KGP with some Raven and Bartender thrown in.
    Last edited by Snichy; 2015-02-05 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    WoW. How the fuck have you done the number animation? And what the fuck is that window at 1:05 that you seem to swipe to the side. That 3D transformation.

Additionally. The rotating intro of your character at 0:23. Aeeeeh. WTF dude? Accessing selfmade models is impossible. Thus the only way to do this would be if you have a texture for each frame of the animation. If that is for real I want to know how you did that. I mean I could do sth like that with the player model (just rotate it properly on a timer and move it up inside a scrollframe ... but that would never make it look like Algalon shit.)

Either way. Props bro.

Btw I guess how you did the targeting arrow. You use the center position of the target nameplate and use that position to rotate your target arrow in relation. Super cool aswell.

Your guess is right, dude

actually, i know wow maybe can import other M2 model, i found it in "TomTom"addon , yep, that small arrow,

but now, i have no time to understanding how to use it, like BLZ allow how to rendering it, and these M2 model how rotating, etc.

so i cut corners just use pictures sequence, WeakAuras can solve this problem simply, certainly, that's EVN and Ironi taught me
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post30571716

and, did you see the oUF Donut? that's your work, in fact that this is amazing , i very appreciate your excellent addon

oh, target arrows, you are right, i use NPA2, it's very easy to achieve this effect, and that is an awesome plugin too.

any tips what i can do to sort my bloody raid frames since blizzard decided "HEY LETS MAKE RAIDFRAMES EVEN LARGER FOR HEALERS!!!!"

Currently set for mythic. as soon as person nr21 jumps in it sets above the holy shock bar, i changed so raidframes > 20ppl and 40raid> 21-30. but doesnt change the fact if i set it to same size as 20one the bars gets to small to see

and yes. i went back to elv.. beacuse at the end of the day, It's just so much easier to keep up with. it's one thing to update and thats all. and you know they fix shit
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-05 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Thanks for replying. Yeah I saw the ring but wasn't sure. >_<
    Awesome work man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    any tips what i can do to sort my bloody raid frames since blizzard decided "HEY LETS MAKE RAIDFRAMES EVEN LARGER FOR HEALERS!!!!"

Currently set for mythic. as soon as person nr21 jumps in it sets above the holy shock bar, i changed so raidframes > 20ppl and 40raid> 21-30. but doesnt change the fact if i set it to same size as 20one the bars gets to small to see

and yes. i went back to elv.. beacuse at the end of the day, It's just so much easier to keep up with. it's one thing to update and thats all. and you know they fix shit
    Your bigwigs bars are messed up Missing borders and uneven spacing.

Also I would outline font in chat, and maybe shorten the name on raidframes to [name:veryshort]
    Last edited by Xintic; 2015-02-05 at 08:44 PM.
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    Your bigwigs bars are messed up Missing borders and uneven spacing.

Also I would outline font in chat, and maybe shorten the name on raidframes to [name:veryshort]
    Yeah most things can be ignored atm. it's still in layout phase! (no clue why that has happened to BW tho).
    And had no idea veryshort worked. Deffo need to set that.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-05 at 09:31 PM.

Your guess is right, dude

actually, i know wow maybe can import other M2 model, i found it in "TomTom"addon , yep, that small arrow,

but now, i have no time to understanding how to use it, like BLZ allow how to rendering it, and these M2 model how rotating, etc.

so i cut corners just use pictures sequence, WeakAuras can solve this problem simply, certainly, that's EVN and Ironi taught me
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post30571716

and, did you see the oUF Donut? that's your work, in fact that this is amazing , i very appreciate your excellent addon

oh, target arrows, you are right, i use NPA2, it's very easy to achieve this effect, and that is an awesome plugin too.
    How many pictures does something like that take? I'd imagine quite a lot, I mean even like a 5 second GIF generates like 20+ frames. The time to edit every single one. I can't even....

Also, the part where your combat stats trigger (HP, Attack Power..etc.), are those picture sequences too? Specifically the stat frames that rotate into place.

Deleted
    it's tidy plates with "do not stretch debuff" icons
    would you mind telling me how to "do not stretch debuff" icons?

Ouh nevermind, i found it out. Thanks! But how do i scale them as big as yours?
    Last edited by mmoca1e9535a29; 2015-02-05 at 09:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you see that even Zork & Dandruff are asking questions about a UI, you know it's some impressive work. AWesome work Silver Lion! I just hope you'll stick some of your work on WoW Interface for us to poke at. :P
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Oh, that's easy, I can write a small tutorial, in fact, principle is very simple, that's just some small tricks, if you don't mind my bad English
    You are showing a better use of English than many who speak it natively.
    Do not worry about something as unimportant as that.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    When you see that even Zork & Dandruff are asking questions about a UI, you know it's some impressive work. AWesome work Silver Lion! I just hope you'll stick some of your work on WoW Interface for us to poke at. :P
    It is very impressive, and I am sure that many of us can learn something from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Everyone started off just modding stock settings and now we have 3D animations, custom artwork/sfx, and bars that aren't limited to 2-dimensional progression. You can see the influence we have on each other in this thread when we share our ideas and methods. We share. We steal. We improve. Such is life.

"Good artists copy. Great artists steal." - Pablo Picasso

Here's something I've been tinkering with:

It's a WA2 castbar that's based on the same code from my eclipse bar. I like having a big castbar and this really gives it a fresh feeling.
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-02-06 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    words
    I do love a nice looking crest center but i feel as healer it kinda gets hard to align in well with a UI.
    I mean Most of the times you either have raidframes centered on your screen or you have it on the side midscreen, which means the "hub" area is either taken or it wont balance out with a big square on on side. spells on a long bar in the bottom center, then randomly a crest wildly appears.

TL;DR. would you mind putting up a full screenshot with raidframes if you gotten it sorted?

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that's easy, I can write a small tutorial, in fact, principle is very simple, that's just some small tricks, if you don't mind my bad English
    Id love to have a play around with this. Any chance of an upload? And I will find a way to translate that if I have to, that is just an amazing UI.

I do love a nice looking crest center but i feel as healer it kinda gets hard to align in well with a UI.
    I mean Most of the times you either have raidframes centered on your screen or you have it on the side midscreen, which means the "hub" area is either taken or it wont balance out with a big square on on side. spells on a long bar in the bottom center, then randomly a crest wildly appears.

TL;DR. would you mind putting up a full screenshot with raidframes if you gotten it sorted?
    Well who says it has to be in the center? That's just how I use it to fill that small gap between frames.

You will never be able to balance everything in a UI because theres too many differing variables. Some encounters have 1-4 boss frames, some people have pet frames, some like to have Main Tank frames, focus frames, miscellaneous CD trackers, extra raid member additions. Unless you can miraculously account for all of those any given moment, its unrealistic to achieve that perfect balance. I've come to terms with it.

I do have raid frames but I haven't done anything in terms of positioning and looks. same with party and player frames. The two in the center are target and targetoftarget. Is that weird? I find it more helpful. I haven't been raiding because....I hate my guild.

Raid, MTs, Focus:

Heroic Run with Boss frame:
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-02-06 at 03:55 AM.

How many pictures does something like that take? I'd imagine quite a lot, I mean even like a 5 second GIF generates like 20+ frames. The time to edit every single one. I can't even....

Also, the part where your combat stats trigger (HP, Attack Power..etc.), are those picture sequences too? Specifically the stat frames that rotate into place.
    The rotating model, 25 images, sounds like a lot of trouble, but, WeakAuras has a "copy" button, so you only need to set up the first frame's size, location, triggers, and so on, the rest thing is just copy and change a few numbers, it's a bit boring but will not take your 10 minutes.

About HP.MP labels, in fact, the labels and the rotating panel and the rotating model is the same picture, which is why I didn't choose hunter's properties like agility but chose some common properties like ilvl. the numbers, I use WeakAuras control the display timing to match with rotating panels.

10+ Year Old Account

It's a WA2 castbar that's based on the same code from my eclipse bar. I like having a big castbar and this really gives it a fresh feeling.
    So pretty! Any chance you have a string or anything?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Yeah. Full disclosure though, the GIF is a little misleading. At the end of the cast there is a brief moment (maybe like 2ms) where everything goes back to placeholder values. So it'll say like "Spellname" in the middle. You probably wouldn't have even noticed it had I not told you, but too late now. The font is Christopher Hand. Bust out that complementary color wheel because some colors don't mix well.

Oh yeah, back up your WTF folder. I don't want to come back and see you lost all your WA stuff because of me. Seems to be happening a lot lately. (I meant WA self-imploding, not my auras corrupting stuff.)

WA2 Gradient Castbar - Monk
    Code:
    dye(LaqjrvvgLO4uIsRII0ROiMfu1TevzxaQmmiCmawMi1ZejMgfQRbrTnaLVjQkJJq05au1bbHAHGOhcrmrkKKlkskBKq1hbbgPOQYjPqQvkQ8sqqntkK4MuiANq5NecdvKu1sfj5PctLkUkfsQTksQ0xfvv1yPGolfyVk)LqAWKoSklgI0JjyYI4Ys2mf1NPsJgKonOwTiPIxdcYSj62aYUPQFtPHdPLl1Zv10rUoqBheY3PqOXtOCEOY6PqW(r9amNf3CgT4xKg4qaCapWb8laArYIK5S4lP5uVf2tlGueooIWinkPM4ol6Yf26DWHwlCBli6cpiqonSRB1)WaSaozr(hItZksUNq61SMhRgP1dHwiTxYCwa(LOcY7)fudwlARSMZcGaLe8CgnAbDYYtZzbqGscEoJgTOpHAolacusWZz0OfcY7)5S4H9UYAHrkcmi8OrlkXqpFsLmKoAHWCggG5Sqmry28x0WaaSf4eHzZFrdlpJrGyHzRNexEU)cryu7yumASuBbsVgjwPTNZWammedl9exKadGibgYPymcJrofGzC(Y3mNhYPmSuM4gJmYadzrMcaKtNcWlYuejIzopKtz0cP9sMZcWVevqE)pix0NqnNfabkj45mA0c6KLNMZcGaLe8CgnArBL1CwaeOKGNZOrleK3)ZzXd7DL1cJueyq4rJw0LlS17GdTwCG9H0RxqLyeyxlY)UY7)fujgjU1tlqc0g(jlk0Qzn)oFYccgOQf36PfibAd)KffA1SMFNpzXtNae6t9wypTasr44icJmvgneKFolsGFu5HZPeJmkLzAbRlopmqhbB9ZzXtxtZzHGvA7unmalojk0ZbhAT4P(GDHsleSsBd5WaSqWkTnemmalojk0tCqVWcwzLvw7IaBpRMb9ceS1NbTTUD9pEwF6AcpRjLKUSCowzLvwzL1UiW2Z6txtSAcRzqBRBx)ZQPSMus6YY5yLvwzT8jCowzDb4xIs95F5r1GCb4xIEsuO3GCbHdTwia(KfOfuF(xEujoOxybRSYkRDrGTNvZGEbc26ZG2w3U(hpRpDnziEwF6AYa8SMus6mepRjLKodYY5yLvwzLvw7IaBpRpDnziRMWAg02621)SAkRjLKodZIN1NUMmGvtyndABD76FwnL1KssNbz5CSYkRSw(eohRSUaTRVOfVeoPKLzAXjrHEddXcCddXcXgwEiJyXlCYsSHbyXlCYc3WaSibSpc26xaCPx0w6OAyiwq95F5rLdo0AXt9b7cLC6Z)YJQfcwPTH4Hby0cGoy)CwKa2hbB9laSGWHwleaFYc0Ix4KLyddWcbR02PAyawiyL2gYHHyXlCYc3WaS4KOqVHHyHGvABhCO1cbWNSaTa3WqSqSHHyHGvABiyIJmcrcmJbisJrKgy5lFPbwkZCEiNVfcwPTH4HbyHGvABXb9cl6IaBpRMb9ceS1NbTTUD9pEwBa4z1faEwrka8SEaWZANgpRUPXZkstJN1lDwohRSYkRDrGTN1onRMWAg02621)SAkRzAaSMhRD6SzXZQBAwnH1mOT1TR)z1uwZ4cG18y1nD2S4zfPPz1ewZG2w3U(NvtzndsbWAESI00zZIN1lnRMWAg02621)SAkRzoaSMhRx6Sz5CLpzrBPJQHHyrcyFeS1lkHdTw0L8iyiQwa(LOcwPThKJwyg2d)qNZcbR02PAyawKa2hbB9laU0lojk0ZbhAT4P(GDHsleSsBd5WaSqWkTnemmalojk0tCqVWcwzLvw7IaBpRMb9ceS1NbTTUD9pEwF6AcpRjLKUSCowzLvwzL1UiW2Z6txtSAcRzqBRBx)ZQPSMus6YY5yLvwzT8jCowzDb4xIs95F5r1GCb4xIEsuO3GCbHdTwia(KfOfuF(xEujoOxybRSYkRDrGTNvZGEbc26ZG2w3U(hpRpDnziEwF6AYa8SMus6mepRjLKodYY5yLvwzLvw7IaBpRpDnziRMWAg02621)SAkRjLKodZIN1NUMmGvtyndABD76FwnL1KssNbz5CSYkRSw(eohRSU4fozHByawCsuO3WqSa3WqSqSHHmIfVWjlXggGfOD9fT4LWjvd7cLw0w6OAyiwq95F5rLdo0AXt9b7cLC6Z)YJQfcwPTH4Hby0Ofud76w9Cwa(LOc3to4qRb5cchAT4PJa)fGFjAjiHr)IWHwdYfG(cIkpT4aj7IsqcJ(fHdTwaK16xuqu5Pfi5EAb4xIc6HPb5cH7jhCO1cH7PfGFj6H03kbPu3tcw)q6OfqlyxO0Wa2Ie4hvE4c6eGq)I83VWdcKtd76w9pmalmcwlqddXc4Kfi5EcPxZkABD76)fcwPTNZWammedl9WamSuM4iJmaePfjWagI0apcePaSuM58qg5Hz8WamAXtNae6rI1thShOYtlmASWOnQsTfjWpQ8W5uIrPc2fkTG1femqvhWgHAyPrEXLKatWw)jfLAyx3Q)5mAH5(aQcQp6gw6fgr4ec6WmoD6fWcw)q6OHLEoleteMn)fnmaaBbory28x0WYZyeiwaly9dPlmB9K4YZ9xicJAhJIrJLAlq61iXkT9CggGjUibgarcmKtXyegJCkaZ48LVzopKtzyPN4gJCAaPbgcrIiDk5d4ZNib2mNhY5B0cP9sMZcWVevqE)pix0wznNfabkj45mA0c6KLNMZcGaLe8CgnArFc1CwaeOKGNZOrleK3)ZzXd7DL1cJueyq4rJw0LlS17GdTwCG9H0RxqLyeyxlY)UY7)fujgjU1tlqc0g(jlk0Qzn)oFYccgOQf36PfibAd)KffA1SMFNpzXtNae6t9wypTasr44icJmvgneKFoleSsBpNHbyyigw6HbyyPmXrgzaislsGbmePbEeisbyPmZ5HmYdZ4Hby0Ie4hvE4CkXiJszMwW6IZdd0rWw)Cw8010CwiyL2ovddWItIc9CWHwlEQpyxO0cbR02qomaleSsBdbddWItIc9eh0lSGvwzL1UiW2ZQzqVabB9zqBRBx)JN1NUMWZAsjPllNJvwzLvwzTlcS9S(01eRMWAg02621)SAkRjLKUSCowzLvwlFcNJvwxa(LOuF(xEunixa(LONef6nixq4qRfcGpzbAb1N)LhvId6fwWkRSYAxey7z1mOxGGT(mOT1TR)XZ6txtgIN1NUMmapRjLKodXZAsjPZGSCowzLvwzL1UiW2Z6txtgYQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPZWS4z9PRjdy1ewZG2w3U(NvtznPK0zqwohRSYkRLpHZXkRlq76lAXlHtkzzMwCsuO3WqSa3WqSqSHLhYiwiyL2gIhgGfuF(xEu5GdTw8uFWUqjN(8V8OArcyFeS1Va4sVOT0r1WqS4fozHByaw8cNSeByagTaOd2pNfVWjlXggGfcwPTt1WqS4fozHByawq4qRfcGpzbAHGvABhCO1cbWNSaTa8lrfSsBpixCsuO3WqSqWkTnepmalWnmeleSsBd5ehyiYhYgBSXPrKcaGpFI0yGFMZd5uwiyL2gcggGfInmeleSsBloOxyrxey7z1mOxGGT(mOT1TR)XZAdapRUaWZksbGN1daEw704z1nnEwrAA8SEPZY5yLvwzTlcS9S2Pz1ewZG2w3U(NvtzntdG18yTtNnlEwDtZQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAgxaSMhRUPZMfpRinnRMWAg02621)SAkRzqkawZJvKMoBw8SEPz1ewZG2w3U(NvtznZbG18y9sNnlNR8jlAlDunmelsa7JGT(fawKa2hbB9Is4qRfDjpcgIQrlmd7HFOZzHGvA7unmalsa7JGT(fax6fNef65GdTw8uFWUqPfcwPTHCyawiyL2gcggGfNef6joOxybRSYkRDrGTNvZGEbc26ZG2w3U(hpRpDnHN1KssxwohRSYkRSYAxey7z9PRjwnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDz5CSYkRSw(eohRSUa8lrP(8V8OAqUa8lrpjk0BqUGWHwleaFYc0cQp)lpQeh0lSGvwzL1UiW2ZQzqVabB9zqBRBx)JN1NUMmepRpDnzaEwtkjDgIN1KssNbz5CSYkRSYkRDrGTN1NUMmKvtyndABD76FwnL1KssNHzXZ6txtgWQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPZGSCowzLvwlFcNJvwx8cNSWnmalojk0ByiwGByiwi2WqgXcbR02q8WaSG6Z)YJkhCO1IN6d2fk50N)Lhvlq76lAXlHtQg2fkTOT0r1WqS4fozj2WamA0cQHDDREola)suH7jhCO1GCbHdTw80rG)cWVeTeKWOFr4qRb5cqFbrLNwCGKDrjiHr)IWHwlaYA9lkiQ80cKCpTa8lrb9W0GCHW9Kdo0AHa0Z7l5cWVe9q6BLGuQ7jbRFiD0cOfSluAyaBrc8JkpCbDcqOFr(7xCjjWeS1FsrPg21T6FoJw80jaHEKy90b7bQ80cJglmAJQuBbbdu1bSrOgwAKxaNSajqpVVKvcRi5EcPxZkABD76FwxKa)OYdNtjgLkyxO0cwxyUpGQG6JUHLEHreoHGomJtNEHheiNg21T6FyawyeSwGggIrdlL5SWS1tbSrOgwkgVib(rLhoNsmAr(ZVOlxyR3bhATGkXOfPoGpbBg3cKKAyoPwQwCEyGoc26NZINUMMZcbR02PAyawCsuONdo0AXt9b7cLwiyL2gYHbyHGvABiyyawCsuON4GEHfSYkRS2fb2Ewnd6fiyRpdABD76F8S(01eEwtkjDz5CSYkRSYkRDrGTN1NUMy1ewZG2w3U(NvtznPK0LLZXkRSYA5t4CSY6cWVeL6Z)YJQb5cWVe9KOqVb5cchATqa8jlqlO(8V8OsCqVWcwzLvw7IaBpRMb9ceS1NbTTUD9pEwF6AYq8S(01Kb4znPK0ziEwtkjDgKLZXkRSYkRS2fb2EwF6AYqwnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDgMfpRpDnzaRMWAg02621)SAkRjLKodYY5yLvwzT8jCowzDbAxFrlEjCsjlZ0ItIc9ggIf4ggIfInS8qgXIx4KLyddWIx4KfUHbyrcyFeS1Va4sVOT0r1WqSG6Z)YJkhCO1IN6d2fk50N)LhvleSsBdXddWOfMH9Wp05SqWkTDQggGfjG9rWw)cGl9ItIc9CWHwlEQpyxO0cbR02qomaleSsBdbddWItIc9eh0lSGvwzL1UiW2ZQzqVabB9zqBRBx)JN1NUMWZAsjPllNJvwzLvwzTlcS9S(01eRMWAg02621)SAkRjLKUSCowzLvwlFcNJvwxa(LOuF(xEunixa(LONef6nixq4qRfcGpzbAb1N)LhvId6fwWkRSYAxey7z1mOxGGT(mOT1TR)XZ6txtgIN1NUMmapRjLKodXZAsjPZGSCowzLvwzL1UiW2Z6txtgYQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPZWS4z9PRjdy1ewZG2w3U(NvtznPK0zqwohRSYkRLpHZXkRlEHtw4ggGfNef6nmelWnmeleByiJyXlCYsSHbybAxFrlEjCs1WUqPfTLoQggIfuF(xEu5GdTw8uFWUqjN(8V8OAHGvABiEyagnAb1WUUvpNfeo0AXthb(la9fevEAXbs2ffevEAbsUNwa(LOGEyAqoAH5(aQcQp6gwklmIWje0joYiJW4uaEJbgYPGiFPymcroZ5zmWwaNSaj3tSIDavlmB90cKaTHFYIcTAwZVZNSWdcKtd76w9pmalGwWUqPjoWmgbYaaa8alnYasXyeIeXmNNXICH0EjZzb4xIkiV)hKlARSMZcGaLe8CgnAbDYYtZzbqGscEoJgTOpHAolacusWZz0OfcY7)5S4H9UYAHrkcmi8OrlWjcZM)IgwEgJaXOHz8Cwy26Pa2iudlnGfjWpQ8W5uIrlYFOCUfD5cB9o4qRfujgTaNimB(lAy5zmaelsDaFc2mUfij1WCsTuT48WaDeS1pNfpDnnNfcwPTt1WaS4KOqphCO1IN6d2fkTqWkTnKddWcbR02qWWaS4KOqpXb9clyLvwzTlcS9SAg0lqWwFg02621)4z9PRj8SMus6YY5yLvwzLvw7IaBpRpDnXQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPllNJvwzL1YNW5yL1fGFjk1N)LhvdYfGFj6jrHEdYfeo0AHa4twGwq95F5rL4GEHfSYkRS2fb2Ewnd6fiyRpdABD76F8S(01KH4z9PRjdWZAsjPZq8SMus6milNJvwzLvwzTlcS9S(01KHSAcRzqBRBx)ZQPSMus6mmlEwF6AYawnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDgKLZXkRSYA5t4CSY6c0U(Iw8s4KswMPfNef6nmelWnmeleBy5HmIfVWjlXggGfVWjlCddWIeW(iyRFbWLErBPJQHHyb1N)Lhvo4qRfp1hSluYPp)lpQwiyL2gIhgGrlmd7HFOZzHGvA7unmalsa7JGT(fax6fNef65GdTw8uFWUqPfcwPTHCyawiyL2gcggGfNef6joOxybRSYkRDrGTNvZGEbc26ZG2w3U(hpRpDnHN1KssxwohRSYkRSYAxey7z9PRjwnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDz5CSYkRSw(eohRSUa8lrP(8V8OAqUa8lrpjk0BqUGWHwleaFYc0cQp)lpQeh0lSGvwzL1UiW2ZQzqVabB9zqBRBx)JN1NUMmepRpDnzaEwtkjDgIN1KssNbz5CSYkRSYkRDrGTN1NUMmKvtyndABD76FwnL1KssNHzXZ6txtgWQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPZGSCowzLvwlFcNJvwx8cNSWnmalojk0ByiwGByiwi2WqgXIx4KLyddWc0U(Iw8s4KQHDHslAlDunmelO(8V8OYbhAT4P(GDHso95F5r1cbR02q8WamA0c4Kfi5EIvcgOAHreoHGoXZhcrMgyPKV0aVXPGa50IeXmNNXICbABD76)uFxcWpS1pmalmB90cKaTHFYIcTAwZVZNSWdcKtd76w9pmaleteMn)fnS0aqSaAb7cLM4ilsKriYusbyaVXgd8iawAJN58moFlK2lzola)sub59)GCrFc1CwaeOKGNZOrlOtwEAolacusWZz0OfTvwZzbqGscEoJgTqqE)pNfpS3vwlmsrGbHhnAb1WUUvpNfeo0AXthb(la9fevEAXbs2ffevEAbsUNwa(LOGEyAqoA0WqEol6Yf26DWHwlGfS(fIjcZM)IgwEPbKcWH8cP9sMZcWVevqE)pix0wznNfabkj45mA0c6KLNMZcGaLe8CgnArFc1CwaeOKGNZOrleK3)ZzXd7DL1cJueyq4rJwGteMn)fnS8sb4rS48WaDeS1pNfpDnnNfcwPTt1WaS4KOqphCO1IN6d2fkTqWkTnKddWcbR02qWWaS4KOqpXb9clyLvwzTlcS9SAg0lqWwFg02621)4z9PRj8SMus6YY5yLvwzLvw7IaBpRpDnXQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPllNJvwzL1YNW5yL1fGFjk1N)LhvdYfGFj6jrHEdYfeo0AHa4twGwq95F5rL4GEHfSYkRS2fb2Ewnd6fiyRpdABD76F8S(01KH4z9PRjdWZAsjPZq8SMus6milNJvwzLvwzTlcS9S(01KHSAcRzqBRBx)ZQPSMus6mmlEwF6AYawnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDgKLZXkRSYA5t4CSY6c0U(Iw8s4KswMPfNef6nmelWnmeleBy5HmIfVWjlXggGfVWjlCddWIeW(iyRFbWLErBPJQHHyb1N)Lhvo4qRfp1hSluYPp)lpQwiyL2gIhgGrlmd7HFOZzHGvA7unmalsa7JGT(fax6fNef65GdTw8uFWUqPfcwPTHCyawiyL2gcggGfNef6joOxybRSYkRDrGTNvZGEbc26ZG2w3U(hpRpDnHN1KssxwohRSYkRSYAxey7z9PRjwnH1mOT1TR)z1uwtkjDz5CSYkRSw(eohRSUa8lrP(8V8OAqUa8lrpjk0BqUGWHwleaFYc0cQp)lpQeh0lSGvwzL1UiW2ZQzqVabB9zqBRBx)JN1NUMmepRpDnzaEwtkjDgIN1KssNbz5CSYkRSYkRDrGTN1NUMmKvtyndABD76FwnL1KssNHzXZ6txtgWQjSMbTTUD9pRMYAsjPZGSCowzLvwlFcNJvwx8cNSWnmalojk0ByiwGByiwi2WqgXIx4KLyddWc0U(Iw8s4KQHDHslAlDunmelO(8V8OYbhAT4P(GDHso95F5r1cbR02q8WamA0cQHDDREoliCO1INoc8xa6liQ80IdKSlkiQ80cKCpTa8lrb9W0GC0c4Kfi5EIvJwW6xyeHtiOdlfel8Ga50WUUv)ddWcOfSluAyPGy0Ofq0WayCAeJ2a
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2015-02-06 at 05:48 AM.

Hi guys, I upgraded my hunter's UI to a new version
    Holy ... that's amazing. I really love that animations.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Just to share some more stuff. I HAD to build that target arrow thingy. So I did that yesterday.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...etPointer.html
    https://code.google.com/p/rothui/sou...getPointer.lua

Additional Semlar posted me one of his videos. Quite amazing aswell.

http://youtu.be/0_8ufeuWHyg

Those flying arrows are sth from NamePlateAdvanced2 he said. Super cool aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2015-02-06 at 09:26 AM.