Thread: Post Your UI

The combat text addon is xCT+.

[QUOTE=Akani;37646611]

gosh dangit and I just redid my UI and now i want yours... GIVE MEEEEEEEEE it looks great clean but efficient and so far seems to tell me all the info i like to know when I am playing

Deleted
    Okay theese screens became real low quality beacuse of some reason but anyways.
    Pretty simple, mostly played around with WA and Elvui.

OUT OF COMBAT

IN COMBAT

What i forgot to show here is that raidframes is in the upper left corner and BigWigs goes under core abilities and left to my healthbar.

Stuff to do:
    Remove error text (Elvui overrides ErrorFilter?)

All feedback is appreciated!

Deleted
    What addon is that, that shows arrows on your nameplate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rewon View Post
    What addon is that, that shows arrows on your nameplate.
    who? where?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Inspired by an old kill video I found from MoP. Still figuring out boss frames and tooltips.

Solo:

In party,in combat, being bad at mistweaving:

Link to download? love everything on that UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    who? where?
    thought i quote him... Akani´s UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyze View Post
    Okay theese screens became real low quality beacuse of some reason but anyways.
    Pretty simple, mostly played around with WA and Elvui.

OUT OF COMBAT

IN COMBAT

What i forgot to show here is that raidframes is in the upper left corner and BigWigs goes under core abilities and left to my healthbar.

Stuff to do:
    Remove error text (Elvui overrides ErrorFilter?)

All feedback is appreciated!
    I'd consider tracking your runes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venz View Post
    I'd consider tracking your runes
    i will prob put something nice just over the abilities in the middle, but am currently tracking them well enough in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by rewon View Post
    thought i quote him... Akani´s UI.
    The arrow is an element of ElvUI. It indicates your target. ElvUI defaults to a glowing border around the nameplate, I changed it to those arrows because I find it easier to see while AoEing.

Deleted
    Hi,

here is my UI (idle) :

and here is it in combat (raid) :

A lot of gUI addon that I liked a lot in the previous version but I kept it for nostalgia. I think you'll get the rest easy

other than ElvUI, what else do you guys use as a "base" when setting up your UI?
    Last edited by tflogic; 2015-12-04 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tflogic View Post
    besides ElvUI, what else do you guys use as a "base" when setting up your UI?
    If you mean other than ElvUI, I personally use "gUI" as I said. I think bartender 4 is also a quit a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinseih View Post
    If you mean other than ElvUI, I personally use "gUI" as I said. I think bartender 4 is also a quit a must have.
    sorry, phrasing! you're correct about my intentions.

i stumbled upon RealUI and i'm really digging the menuframe skins along with its specific font controls. just wanted to see what else was out there besides ElvUI and the miirGUI texture pack.

Deleted

Nostalgia!

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    Inspired by an old kill video I found (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ejYQR9ibiY) from MoP. Still figuring out boss frames and tooltips.

Solo:

In party,in combat, being bad at mistweaving:

Man I have read the forums for so many years and years and years and never bothered ever posting. I remember following that guys movements when he was building his UI during TBC/WOTLK been so long ago I cant remember but I don't think it was vanilla! Was about the same time TukUI was coming out and RothUI was being built.

Been playing on and off since vanilla but been started building something like this around ElvUI just so its easy to maintain through updates and legion! Still alot of tweaks needed, and no idea why my screenshot quality is so trash ; ;

http://i.imgur.com/Gr7Xsmd.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tflogic View Post
    sorry, phrasing! you're correct about my intentions.

i stumbled upon RealUI and i'm really digging the menuframe skins along with its specific font controls. just wanted to see what else was out there besides ElvUI and the miirGUI texture pack.
    I just use aurora to skin stuff.

Wip, yes the party frame is blurred.. i don't want to show it.. its ugly atm xD

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like my setup at the moment. It's Elvui with Skullflowers pack, and a lot of personal tweaks.

But every now and again for some reason, unexplained, I want to go back fully default...absolutely no idea why I get this urge every few months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    I really like my setup at the moment. It's Elvui with Skullflowers pack, and a lot of personal tweaks.

But every now and again for some reason, unexplained, I want to go back fully default...absolutely no idea why I get this urge every few months.
    same thing here

Just love it! Have balance druid auras also? possible you upload the hole ui for me?

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post

Raid frames and boss frames enabled.

Weakauras enabled. I have a full configs for almost every spec, so if anyone is interested I'll export them and post it sometime tomorrow.

In combat.

Boss timers.

Will post my healer config later.
    Have balance druid auras also? possible you upload the hole ui for me?

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone share a good Balance druid ui with weakauras and everything mainly for pve raiding ? i always end up with cluttered screens with tons of unnecessary info