Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Here is my healing UI currently running with on my Shaman. I need to change a few things (and change the font of the combat/healing text to be a lot less intrusive) but to be honest by the time Ive tweaked it, Ill probably just redesign it

Elvui are the raid frames?

Quote Originally Posted by Jinderox View Post
    I'd guess not. Maybe Vuhdoo?

Here is my healing UI currently running with on my Shaman. I need to change a few things (and change the font of the combat/healing text to be a lot less intrusive) but to be honest by the time Ive tweaked it, Ill probably just redesign it
    I would say ditch the floating numbers completely, unless you can really say you are making decisions based on them.
    In their current position they are always going to be intrusive, no matter what you do with them due to them obstructing visibility of the encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinderox View Post
    No, all unit frames are designed and implemented using Shadowed Unit Frames.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I would say ditch the floating numbers completely, unless you can really say you are making decisions based on them.
    In their current position they are always going to be intrusive, no matter what you do with them due to them obstructing visibility of the encounter.
    Yes, I make you right, theyve already gone. Its amazing how better you can see problems with your UI through watching a video as opposed to playing the game!

No, all unit frames are designed and implemented using Shadowed Unit Frames.

- - - Updated - - -
    So, only with Suf you have done that, i need learn more.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Tercio; 2016-02-21 at 10:27 PM. Reason: please thumbnail large images

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    My latest

There's a few kinks yet to figure out, but it's getting there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post

something i'm working on atm
    This look awesome, can we get some more screenshots

Deleted

Current Ui i'm working with. (main addons: nibChatTabs, WeakAuras, KgPanels, STUF unit frames, SexyMap, Raven, PhanxChat, OmniCC, MSBT, KuiNameplates, BT4, SX Databar)

/u/saxitoxin and /u/sammojo main inspiration, many thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ZTmJPEAm.png

Current Ui i'm working with. (main addons: nibChatTabs, WeakAuras, KgPanels, STUF unit frames, SexyMap, Raven, PhanxChat, OmniCC, MSBT, KuiNameplates, BT4, SX Databar)

i like it. Maybe you want your weak auras and buffs to be consistent in their decimal digits? Assuming the middle rogue class color bar and the same colored bar on your frame are both energy, show different levels

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    i like it. Maybe you want your weak auras and buffs to be consistent in their decimal digits? Assuming the middle rogue class color bar and the same colored bar on your frame are both energy, show different levels
    I fixed the digits now And no, the unit frame is health based class colored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayru View Post

Looking good. But your bars below the actionbars aren't the same width as the actionbars!

Deleted
    oh i forgot to change that after I dumped Elvui, thanks for pointing that out !

So in the latest alpha of WeakAuras, I added "circular" progress, this is based on code provided by Semlar, who showed me how to do that. I'd be happy to hear feedback on that feature, and on how to improve it.
    Last edited by InfusOnWoW; 2016-02-27 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InfusOnWoW View Post

So in the latest alpha of WeakAuras, I added "circular" progress, this is based on code provided by semplar, who showed me how to do that. I'd be happy to hear feedback on that feature, and on how to improve it.
    Really really cool. I am totally going to make a UI that uses this in Legion.

I was also really excited by the possibility of an animated-sequence-of-frames aura type (like the effects in Silverlion's UI use). I could make some crazy crazy shit with that if it made it into a WeakAuras release.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akZvL2Vp6xY
    Yeah. That is fucking awesome.

Are you talking about this thread? http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...5918&page=2#37

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post

Are you talking about this thread? http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...5918&page=2#37
    Edit: Eh should have actually read, yes indeed. That's the one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I was also really excited by the possibility of an animated-sequence-of-frames aura type (like the effects in Silverlion's UI use). I could make some crazy crazy shit with that if it made it into a WeakAuras release.
    I do plan do work on getting that done next. I did this circular progress texture first, since it is a somewhat nicer approach and works without shipping megabytes of graphics. But I do plan on revisting the animated-sequence-of-frames aura type soonish. The plan is to provide that as a separate addon.
    Last edited by InfusOnWoW; 2016-02-24 at 08:06 PM.

So in the latest alpha of WeakAuras, I added "circular" progress, this is based on code provided by semplar, who showed me how to do that. I'd be happy to hear feedback on that feature, and on how to improve it.
    Oh sweet baby Jesus. I might have to start working on a new HUD layout...

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post

Discussion starts here https://github.com/WeakAuras/WeakAuras2/pull/16

Deleted
    Thank you. Did not know about that. Hey what is the IRC semlar is talking about?