Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Could be weak auras for some of the times, theres an addon that tracks ICD of trinkets/cloak procs but I dont know what its called.
    I believe ExtraCD does that, though I have not used it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Could be weak auras for some of the times, theres an addon that tracks ICD of trinkets/cloak procs but I dont know what its called.
    Proculus does, if it's still updated. But I think you can track that with Raven too.

In other news, this post just made me a high overlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    If we could cut down on quoting pictures, that would be great !
    I actually find it helpful. Most of the comments are in response to someone else's UI having been posted and without referencing the picture in the response, we have to trawl through all the comments looking for the original picture which can be tiresome. Its not like there's a limit on space here

Just include the link, so we can easily reference the video/picture. I hate having to go back through quotes to find the UI being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    I actually find it helpful. Most of the comments are in response to someone else's UI having been posted and without referencing the picture in the response, we have to trawl through all the comments looking for the original picture which can be tiresome. Its not like there's a limit on space here
    I agree. I often don't even click on the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    Proculus does, if it's still updated. But I think you can track that with Raven too.
    My experience is that, right now, ExtraCD is the most up-to-date and functional of them all. Proculas works with current code, but wasn't reliable and required significant personal effort to track things that ExtraCD did out of the box. Have not tried Raven, because I forget how awesome it is, and should.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Have not tried Raven, because I forget how awesome it is, and should.
    Yea! It's one of my favourite addons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    This thread has horrible efficeny and load times through mobile platforms and RDP. I get we are all "probably" checking it out viat he home pc or laptop, but a large amount of people checking it out via phones and tablets on mobile networks.

It's typically bad practice to quote a picture anyway on a forum, you put in the link, so pages don't get stupidly large in size

Will be posting up my UI once I get my PC fixed, made some tweaks and edits, would love to get some feedback. Think I'm happy enough with it now, trimmed it down a fraction. If I'm honest I've tried so many pre packaged UI's and various combos of UI's and I don't have a major preference. I could be happy as Larry on Elvui, tuki or just lui.

I go back to default every now and again but always find myself tinkering and then I'm back to a fully custom UI again

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-03-14 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post

I really like it, however that might be because it is strangely similar to mine...

Very weird :P

http://i.imgur.com/hWRFvL8.jpg

Any comments would be very appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have to spend some time checking a few pages for ideas to create a new interface.

The last ones are really awesome!
    Last edited by Ogait; 2014-03-15 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Adding another sentence.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    True, but if you know tons of people use it, why post it? You know they've seen it before. Just say "I use ElvUI" and post no picture. We'll all get it from that.

If you know the edits you made to vanilla Elv are pretty minor and think that makes it a borderline case, maybe mention your changes explicitly and why you made them.
    You know anyone else that drives the same car you do? Stop you from keeping it clean and running?

The thread is called "Post Your UI", not "Whine about anything you don't like about other peoples' UI posts".
    Feel like you have a target on your back around here?

Knowing this place, you probably do.

Quote Originally Posted by myjackie View Post

Move your tooltip above your damage meter. Either hide the keybinds on your bars or change the font to match. Same for the error messages and objectives.

Deleted
    I know everyone pretty much uses ElvUI but w/e

Still not sure what to do with Skada but I guess I will think of something...

Please feel free to give some suggestions on what I could change but overall I am pretty happy with my UI atm.

The stance bar is now hidden and so are the minimap icons, forgot to do that before taking the SS but nevermind!

- Ryan
    Last edited by mmocfd1babd415; 2014-03-16 at 04:47 PM. Reason: :D

Quote Originally Posted by deusDEX View Post
    I know everyone pretty much uses ElvUI but w/e

Still not sure what to do with Skada but I guess I will think of something...

Please feel free to give some suggestions on what I could change but overall I am pretty happy with my UI atm.

The stance bar is now hidden and so are the minimap icons, forgot to do that before taking the SS but nevermind!

- Ryan
    Tuck skada into the bottom right corner, put tooltip ontop of it.

Deleted
    I like to track my speed buffs you never know.. might come in handy one day

I do agree my weakauras are quite big but when raiding I prefer to focus on my raidframes or just where my character is and the big weakauras make it easier for me to see my procs and such without looking too far from my character, will prob make them 40x40 when I get around to it, but pretty much just started making the UI yesterday afternoon so I will most prob change a lot of things anyway.

Also with the damage meter I guess I could move it, but I kind of like it on the right since I have always raided with it there, I guess its just my personal preference ^^

Once again thanks for the feedback

Tmorph ftw?
    Last edited by mmocfd1babd415; 2014-03-16 at 04:57 PM.

Something something KrippUI something ElvUI:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-03-16 at 03:01 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by myjackie View Post

The tooltip (someone already mentioned) is hidden. Also, I would hide the buttons on your minimap. I think that's sexymap? There is an option to hide them in the interface options.

And just something picky - your scrolling combat text is a bit spammy. You probably don't need all of that info. I've actually removed mine completely and replaced it with eavesdrop. Doubles as my pseudo combat log