Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzsphex View Post
    What chat mod is that as well as unit frames and castbar looks good so far!!
    The chatmod is rChat by Zork and the UF's & castbars are stuf by Stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'm not a fan of transparency! (Sorry)

Other than that the base looks good, a better screenshot would be good but you said you can't show us too much yet so we'll have to wait and see
    don't be sorry for not liking something !

I changed it to transparent for healing sake, it's easier for me. that doesn't mean it's set in stone ... it can still change.
    It looked like this in an earlier version:

I like that part where the castbar is in between the Healthbar and the Powerbar, but felt like I had to put in the portrait to not have it empty when not casting ... and I didn't like that.
    not a fan of portraits (not sorry, hihi ). I tried it with the portrait shown where the castbar icon is shown ... but when you're no fan of portraits it doesn't work neither ^^
    Last edited by mmoc093ccd014a; 2013-06-22 at 08:02 AM.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actual raid combat:

Ryas that UI is beautiful, did you make it yourself or is it a UI compilation? I would love to use something like that, its very neat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    The chatmod is rChat by Zork and the UF's & castbars are stuf by Stellar.

don't be sorry for not liking something !

I changed it to transparent for healing sake, it's easier for me. that doesn't mean it's set in stone ... it can still change.
    It looked like this in an earlier version:

I like that part where the castbar is in between the Healthbar and the Powerbar, but felt like I had to put in the portrait to not have it empty when not casting ... and I didn't like that.
    not a fan of portraits (not sorry, hihi ). I tried it with the portrait shown where the castbar icon is shown ... but when you're no fan of portraits it doesn't work neither ^^
    You've got something good here. Very nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeztv View Post
    Ryas that UI is beautiful, did you make it yourself or is it a UI compilation? I would love to use something like that, its very neat.
    I did indeed make it myself. And thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Actual raid combat:

Not a big fan of the light borders, and boss frames should be "fixed".
    I'm curious as to what raidframes you are using, is that a heavily modified VuhDo or something?

This is what I'm trying now. Aesthetically I really like it, but functionally I'm not 100%. I like the "player centered" look, but I think I'd rather have the primary rotational buttons above the health bar, however the aesthetics are less pleasing like that.

I got bored with the usual main buttons center, player health to their left and target to their right look (a la Ryas), but I can't deny it's probably the most functional.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-06-23 at 04:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taik View Post
    Not a big fan of the light borders, and boss frames should be "fixed".
    I'm curious as to what raidframes you are using, is that a heavily modified VuhDo or something?
    Lol I can't win with my borders. Not sure how much darker I can make them without them just being black (which I am not doing). They are already a dark grey. And yes I do plan to change the boss frames. And the raid frames are just Pitbull, same as the other unitframes.

Ryas, wtf are you doin, your Ui is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too light man...
    Make it more like this:

tehehehe
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Andosup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dkimxd View Post
    omg addon list please
    Ah sorry for the late reply. It's mainly just Skullflower's Elvui changed in the elvui config + grid, tellmewhen and thin icon pack.

slowly tweaking it as I go along.

Edit: next step would be removing the glowtex on target nameplate because I hate it aaaand slimming the cast bar down like my old cata ui as well as attempting to change chi colour.
    Last edited by Andosup; 2013-06-23 at 08:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Ryas, wtf are you doin, your Ui is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too light man...
    Make it more like this:

*snip*

tehehehe
    <3
    Hahaha awesome. Nice one Ish. Bravo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryas View Post
    Lol I can't win with my borders. Not sure how much darker I can make them without them just being black (which I am not doing). They are already a dark grey. And yes I do plan to change the boss frames. And the raid frames are just Pitbull, same as the other unitframes.
    I like your lighter frames. They're different from the standard fare but still look nice.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

-snip-
    So they all come back in the end :P /wave
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    So they all come back in the end :P /wave
    Yeah man, smelled freedom for a year and then suddenly got pulled into a skype call with old raiding friends 2-3 weeks ago. xD Doomed. /unrelated to ui's

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skullflower right? I like his UI, but I just can't get used to it as a tank for some reason. I LOVE absolute minimal UIs, but for some reason I can never get used to them as a tank class and I don't know why =/.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Skullflower right? I like his UI, but I just can't get used to it as a tank for some reason. I LOVE absolute minimal UIs, but for some reason I can never get used to them as a tank class and I don't know why =/.
    Yup. :> Although I'm not a fan of the original layout in his ui. I can't really play without a decently minimalistic ui. Have always been a fan of the older Led++ ones. Especially v2 (this one) <3

Have used the same kind of ui as now for tanking. You can see the difference between my current ui and my cataclysm one, with player bar and target bar swapping places as well as visible action bars. That's because I intended to tank with this monk xD Just ended up getting used to it.

Something im working on. Healthbars on targets and chat still WiP. kinda hate that its so difficult to change icon borders on Weakauras, giving my headache to try n make it all fit..

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-06-24 at 07:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Use something like Clean Icons and it will skin the icons that WeakAuras use, this might be more suiting to your UI:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ns-Square.html

there is also Crisp, Clean and Original

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Something im working on. Healthbars on targets and chat still WiP. kinda hate that its so difficult to change icon borders on Weakauras, giving my headache to try n make it all fit..
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceDuck View Post
    Use something like Clean Icons and it will skin the icons that WeakAuras use, this might be more suiting to your UI:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ns-Square.html

there is also Crisp, Clean and Original
    WeakAuras is using the default icons, which include the border as part of the image.
    Replacements such as those have a much thinner border, and usually more consistent as the border between new and old icons can actually be different.