Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterking View Post
    Would it be possible for you to share the weakaura string for absorbs?
    here you go

https://wago.io/4k1zKAFq-

Deleted
    My LegionLock ^^

imgur.com/nBEP4Ky

Quote Originally Posted by Seyd View Post
    My LegionLock ^^

I think it's pretty cool, and I like the art, but I think you could improve it by doing the UI Cleanup 101 stuff, like reducing bars significantly, tidying Recount, etc. I would also use something like Sunn so that you aren't losing that rendering space at the bottom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malismo View Post
    really clean and nice, can you upload the grid setup for use? ty
    I've never tried this so I don't know if it'll actually work right, but here is the Grid2 profile import text string. Grid2, though, not Grid, sorry. And I also haven't done any real healing with it, so it's very possible that it requires some changes to actually be good.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I've also healed without names on my raid frames, and I consider it viable, including into mythics, as long as you don't have lots of people of the same class. If you only have two DKs, it's fairly easy to know which is which without names and it's important to know that, because one may be taking on a job where you'd be able to predict damage on them. If you have 6 death knights scattered around your frames, it's not particularly reasonable to try to "remember" which is which and you'll perform better with names shown.
    Yeah, that's my experience (with non-mythic healing). The mouseover name being visible is also meant to help with that. Another thing I've done in the past is to have names visible only at full health.
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2016-08-27 at 08:01 AM.

Some updated screenshots. Almost happy with BigWigs, still working through some sorting/filtering issues with Aura Frames/Pitbull.

Sample: LFR 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gossipgirlxo View Post
    SHOUTOUT! that is my ui art package. Glad to see all the positive feedback on them =)
    How can one implement those for everything? ie the class icons in the Calendar sign ups and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    This healing layout again:
    what castbar addon do you use by chance?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    what castbar addon do you use by chance?
    Gnosis. I find it kind of annoying to set up sometimes, but it's the only one I've found that does everything I want.

Edit: Also, one thing I just discovered is that the Grid2 profile linked to above doesn't show non-raid debuffs, so that's an example of things one might need to tweak.

Early WIP. Am basically hacking KaitUI into something new

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really like the bulky art style some are using so I stole Lyns Minimap, Quest Tracker and InfoPanel and then messed with the ElvUI code to get a larger border on ElvUI.

So far I have this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Early WIP. Am basically hacking KaitUI into something new

I really like that cast bar. Is it gnosis or any other standalone?
    Are you using weak auras to track dots?

Nothing too fancy, a mix between Redtuzk and Skullflower mostly, with a few tweaks of my own and different positioning for a few things. Works for me though.
    "We're just children of tomorrow;
    Hanging on to yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Really like the bulky art style some are using so I stole Lyns Minimap, Quest Tracker and InfoPanel and then messed with the ElvUI code to get a larger border on ElvUI.

So far I have this:

Is it hard to change the bordersize in the elvcode? If not would you explain how to do it? I would love to get a larger border than the standard 1 pixel. And the other mode elv has is way to big borders.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I really like that cast bar. Is it gnosis or any other standalone?
    Are you using weak auras to track dots?
    It's mostly WeakAuras, including the cast bar. A 3D spell effect follows the "spark" part of the bar also, not sure if that shows on the still picture.

put this version up for release finally, can finally stop cluttering this thread so much

git: https://github.com/obble/iipui
    wowi: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...161-iipui.html

e: pre-empting PMs, the official oUF i originally linked isn't up-to-date with legion/7.0 yet, use lightspark's fork: https://github.com/ls-/oUF
    Last edited by modernist; 2016-08-27 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    put this version up for release finally, can finally stop cluttering this thread so much

git: https://github.com/obble/iipui
    wowi: www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info24161-iipui.html
    Really cool and unique ui ─ 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

switched over to tidyplates and since it doesnt skin the personal nameplate i had to make one with weakauras. also made the absorbs on the unit frames with weakauras since stuf doesnt have absorbs for some crazy reason.
    Is the green bar below your action bars your XP bar?

If yes, Weak Auras?

Want to get rid of my ugly ass Bartender XP bar and make something like yours, looks amazing.

Deleted
    ->kheath812
    Hey mate!
    What Minimap r u using?
    I'm using QuseMap atm but it's sooo small and I can't resize it

--
    Can't use quote nor PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nashiko View Post
    ->kheath812
    Hey mate!
    What Minimap r u using?
    I'm using QuseMap atm but it's sooo small and I can't resize it

--
    Can't use quote nor PM
    My guess is an edited minimap from LynUI

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    It's mostly WeakAuras, including the cast bar. A 3D spell effect follows the "spark" part of the bar also, not sure if that shows on the still picture.
    Would you be able to share that WeakAura? I can't seem to get a 3D "spark" only the old static icons, I may be really stupid today though -- decided to start my ui from scratch for Tuesday.