Thread: Post Your UI

in combat

out of combat

i gathered up ideas and styles from everybody here :3

Quote Originally Posted by jthrod View Post
    in combat

out of combat

i gathered up ideas and styles from everybody here :3
    FTFY, not too bad. Although, I feel it might be hard to heal with all black frames like that, without knowing who you are healing or who you should prioritize.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    FTFY, not too bad. Although, I feel it might be hard to heal with all black frames like that, without knowing who you are healing or who you should prioritize.
    Agreed, I tried the 'blank raid frames' for style on my UI once, and then I accidentally dispelled the wrong person on a midnight run and killed a group

@jthrod looks really nice though, otherwise. Tal's MW weakauras if i'm not mistaken yeh?

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post

Is that ElvUI? if yes can you share profile please?

that's pretty nice job

Oh there the people were all full the background is a light grey and the selection is classcolored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Agreed, I tried the 'blank raid frames' for style on my UI once, and then I accidentally dispelled the wrong person on a midnight run and killed a group

@jthrod looks really nice though, otherwise. Tal's MW weakauras if i'm not mistaken yeh?
    i think so, i really don't know i just downloaded from wa.go

Deleted
    To Kheath812, can't quote picture cuz of new user restrictions:

Nice work, looks clean as heck.

Font name doe?

Been using the Blizzard UI since wrath - no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Harjuu View Post
    To Kheath812, can't quote picture cuz of new user restrictions:

Nice work, looks clean as heck.

Font name doe?
    Pixel Arial 11

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    The addiction to UI tweaking is real!

Mouseover bottom

Combat
    Beautiful !

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Hello,

My new UI!

Birg's inspiration!

No target & out of combat:
    http://imgur.com/a/oXoUq

In combat with my pet:
    http://imgur.com/a/zI0Om

Just with target:
    http://imgur.com/a/P63kH

Addon:
    ELVUI
    Stuf
    Weak aura
    Raven-> My buff/ debuff/cooldown
    Quse (for map)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benafflict View Post
    Hello,

My new UI!

Birg's inspiration!

No target & out of combat:
    http://imgur.com/a/oXoUq

In combat with my pet:
    http://imgur.com/a/zI0Om

Just with target:
    http://imgur.com/a/P63kH

Addon:
    ELVUI
    Stuf
    Weak aura
    Raven-> My buff/ debuff/cooldown
    Quse (for map)
    Hey this looks really nice, how did you get the portrait of the target frame to face the other way?

Deleted
    Hello,

this is not the portrait target, this is mine with my health into the both. Mana at right and special power (ex astral power)at left.

I have try lot of rotation camera :/

Heavily edited Modernist's quest tracker to fit my UI. Still have some wierd alignment and text spacing issues i'm trying to figure out how to fix, but it's coming along, though very buggy and error filled since it hasnt been updated in quite a while.

Heavily edited Modernist's quest tracker to fit my UI. Still have some wierd alignment and text spacing issues i'm trying to figure out how to fix, but it's coming along, though very buggy and error filled since it hasnt been updated in quite a while.

When you fix those issues/bugs (or not) could i get said edit? <3

When you fix those issues/bugs (or not) could i get said edit? <3
    Or even better, if those issues can be fixed well would a formal release be possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Managed to get it a bit more presentable, but there are still some nitpicky things I dunno how to fix and others I am fixing externally with KGPanels, like the bar borders. Still spams me with errors though. Pretty annoying.

I also found out that the more buttons I hide the worse I play, so i had to move them all back to unhidden at the bottom.

I also found out that the more buttons I hide the worse I play, so i had to move them all back to unhidden at the bottom.
    The only reason I can never have no actionbars anymore. I could just make WAs for everything (like I did in the days of old), but that's so much work lol.

Obble and I had the same issues with our tracker months ago. Quite nasty.
    oh, honey.

Managed to get it a bit more presentable, but there are still some nitpicky things I dunno how to fix and others I am fixing externally with KGPanels, like the bar borders. Still spams me with errors though. Pretty annoying.

This is so damn good. Are you considering uploading this or is it just a personal thing?
    Love that quest tracker!