Page 1 of 3
LastLast

*lights a candle*

R.I.P. Lifebloom, I knew thee well.

: sigh :

Enjoy your final hours with the lovely Lifebloom, brothers. It will never be the same.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: *lights a candle*

Amen
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I don't rly see it as THAT big of a nerf to PvE healing.
    In a earlier thread someone posted a "rotation" of lifebloom where u let each application tick to around 9 sec b4 applying the next, and in the end letting it bloom to gain back half (calculating talents into that, its more then 50% returned when it blooms). Besides, the lifebloom-change might just work out fine if we start getting mana problems due to the spirit nerf (thinking of innervate aswell) and BoW doesnt stack with shammy totem anymore.

I enjoy a challenge, and making druid healing less of a "spam everything you have" playstyle is more then fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Elêmentz
    I don't rly see it as THAT big of a nerf to PvE healing.
    In a earlier thread someone posted a "rotation" of lifebloom where u let each application tick to around 9 sec b4 applying the next, and in the end letting it bloom to gain back half (calculating talents into that, its more then 50% returned when it blooms). Besides, the lifebloom-change might just work out fine if we start getting mana problems due to the spirit nerf (thinking of innervate aswell) and BoW doesnt stack with shammy totem anymore.

I enjoy a challenge, and making druid healing less of a "spam everything you have" playstyle is more then fine by me.
    Do you actually raid healed as a druid before?

LB's strength is in its roll-able attribute. Since you can't really control the bloom.

First of all.. yes.. have raided as druid healer.
    2nd. I referred to a different players opinion, and agreed.
    3rd. Since the spell basicly changed into screaming "stop rolling me", dont u think ppl should start thinking outside the old rolling spam that its been used for earlier?
    --------------------
    Edit:
    LB's strength is in its roll-able attribute. Since you can't really control the bloom
    Thats the LB's past. Deal with the new change. Or stop using the spell if u feel thats easier :P

Away with yee', o' spewer of blasphemy.

We are here to mourn the loss of a dear friend.. or in this case.. spell. Not to praise the monster that is replacing it. : shoo, shoo. :

(edit:If you weren't content with the way lifebloom worked, you don't belong here anyways.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal
    Good Job blizzard is balancing druids somehow.. well done! was about time..
    Because resto druids were over-powered.

ok. Stop living in the past mr. arenas season 1 through 4.

lol. fine, "content with the way it was"..
    I'm not saying that I didnt love how great it was in the past. It's just that I try to not QQ over a lost battle :P
    Blizzard didnt want us to have a OP spell (or regen in PvP), so all I said was that we had to adjust.

But ok, if its drowning in self-pity you want to do.. I wont stop you :P

This isn't wallowing in self pity, good sir. This is mourning, like that thing you do when your cat dies.

We take a moment to remember all the good things our spell has done for us. I'll begin.

This one time, my lifebloom and I were talking a lovely stroll through the Isle of Quel'danas. We were chatting it up and having a good time, and suddenly.. a rogue! It was all over the place, screaming and babbling on about shadows and stepping all over the place.. and it dared call itself a Gladiator.

My lifebloom jumped to the rescue and forced the rogue to flop over in agony as he struggled in vain to shiv me to death.. no doubt resulting in him being killed.. something.. about thorns and moons and fire all over the place. I guess my Lifebloom called some friends. I'll never forget what my lifebloom did for me. I didn't even drop below 90% mana.

./bow head, teardrop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranor
    This isn't wallowing in self pity, good sir. This is mourning, like that thing you do when your cat dies.

We take a moment to remember all the good things our spell has done for us. I'll begin.

This one time, my lifebloom and I were talking a lovely stroll through the Isle of Quel'danas. We were chatting it up and having a good time, and suddenly.. a rogue! It was all over the place, screaming and babbling on about shadows and stepping all over the place.. and it dared call itself a Gladiator.

My lifebloom jumped to the rescue and forced the rogue to flop over in agony as he struggled in vain to shiv me to death.. no doubt resulting in him being killed.. something.. about thorns and moons and fire all over the place. I guess my Lifebloom called some friends. I'll never forget what my lifebloom did for me. I didn't even drop below 90% mana.

./bow head, teardrop.
    LOL

yeah, R.I.P.

Just don't think nourish will hold the same place in my heart.
    Why not you paid your $15 right?

Quote Originally Posted by 4Elêmentz
    First of all.. yes.. have raided as druid healer.
    2nd. I referred to a different players opinion, and agreed.
    3rd. Since the spell basicly changed into screaming "stop rolling me", dont u think ppl should start thinking outside the old rolling spam that its been used for earlier?
    --------------------
    Edit:Thats the LB's past. Deal with the new change. Or stop using the spell if u feel thats easier :P
    That's fine and dandy. If you didn't proposed/agree/whatever you wanted to call the following:

In a earlier thread someone posted a "rotation" of lifebloom where u let each application tick to around 9 sec b4 applying the next, and in the end letting it bloom to gain back half (calculating talents into that, its more then 50% returned when it blooms).
    This is just silly. LB 1 or x2 rolling is quite weak. I imagine it being weaker in comparison when employed in Uldar.

But ok, if its drowning in self-pity you want to do.. I wont stop you
    Why? Because the people think it's being nerfed too much(or just doesn't like it's nerfed) is drowning in self pity?
    Say wut?

Learn to logic please.

Now now, brothers. Do not derail this thread with your petty anger and retarded uses of your own 'logic'.

Instead, more stories of what your lifebloom has done for you!

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTree
    Why? Because the people think it's being nerfed too much(or just doesn't like it's nerfed) is drowning in self pity?
    Say wut?

Learn to logic please.
    Learn to read please.
    I didnt directly say that he WAS drowning now did I? Anyway, I see that this post hold no room for discussing further use of this spell. Since I just don't feel like mourning the spell I'm prob going to love more now in PvP, I'll leave you all to it.

Edit: Oh. and to "defend" my comment about loving it for pvp.. its not the fact about being hit in the kidneys of its increased cost, that sucks no doubt.. It's just the fact that the stacking blooms can be a lifesaver when caught in a silence/stun/fear.

im glad lifebloom is gone now/weaker then what it was
    *such a annoying spell for me*
    *no story is gonna be told*
    no im not always gonna put in a lot of thought when i post
    and not all my posts are serious/true

There was one time, in a band camp, me and my Lifebloom were in that cabin, and...
    Oh, wait. I think thats the wrong story.
    ANYWAYS, My LB served me well since I was a tiny little sapling, barely bigger then my loyal companion the http://www.wowhead.com/?item=34425. Oh, the fun that we had had... In the hills and valleys of Nagrand, valliantly drawing the fire of threacherous hordies to poor, defenseless little me... ( For some reason it seems every time the abominations saw a HINT of a branch , they tryed to set fire to it. > ) All those times my dear Lifebloom was there for me, comforting me in my need. Halaa would never feel the same, without him by my side. :'(
    May he rest in piece.

something so valueble and pretty could ve only be a she.

may She rest in peace...
    she will be missed

Rest in peace dear friend. You've been through thick and thin with all of us druid community, from saving a comrade in Alterac Valley to keeping a tank up when fighting mean giant monsters. You have affected all of us in different ways. Now rest my dear friend.

*Lights another candle in Moonglade together with all the druids no matter Night Elf or Tauren who come together in memory of a mutual friend*

RIP Lifebloom.

Lifebloom is still fine. It IS different, but it is still fine. Good druids will still use it.

Light a candel, then blow it out after ur done whining about the nerf. Youll get back 50% of ur original candle which means u can use it later .

Quote Originally Posted by archform
    im glad lifebloom is gone now/weaker then what it was
    *such a annoying spell for me*
    *no story is gonna be told*
    I know for a fact you have no 80 resto druid. You dont belong here.
    Like the rest that have no resto druid. You do not know what its like.

Lifebloom was wat made resto druid fun
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

I'm honestly frightened by what is taking place on the BlizzCon forum.