Frost subspec. Vs. Blood subspec for Unholy PvP

After giving the new Blood a run on the live realms after the patch, I'm looking forward to trying Unholy a bit later. I'm wondering though.. what's the better subspec. for Unholy now?

Black Ice is looking really sexy. Scourge Strike won't hit as hard as if you were Blood sub-spec., but it'll still hit decently hard. Thing is though.. with the 10% damage to shadow and ice abilities.. that's pretty nice.

10% more damage for Death & Decay
    10% more damage for Unholy Blight
    10% more damage for your "disease" DoTs
    10% more damage for Deathcoil

Seems like if you add Glyph of D&D to that, if any melee try to get on you they'll just melt against Unholy Blight and Death and Decay.

What do you guys think?

Re: Frost subspec. Vs. Blood subspec for Unholy PvP

I would go frost. The 10% from black ice is nice. Plus you can get lichborne + endless winter. Those are VERY useful in pvp!

Im using the 0/10/61 DWing...

Can anyone please post their rotation for that spec..

Im going with PS IT SS BB BB and then SS SS SS until my diseases wear off then I use PS and IT again to refresh..anyone knwo when to throw in UB and when exactly DC comes in the mix ..thx

Quote Originally Posted by frankdtank
    Im using the 0/10/61 DWing...

Can anyone please post their rotation for that spec..

Im going with PS IT SS BB BB and then SS SS SS until my diseases wear off then I use PS and IT again to refresh..anyone knwo when to throw in UB and when exactly DC comes in the mix ..thx
    Well for starters you might actually want to stop using BB's to generate death runes to squeeze out that third SS.

Definately frost subspec,

toughness - helps with kiting
    black ice - 10% shad dmg (liek majority of your dmg)
    lichborne - fear immunity, not to mention sheep immunity as well.

Not going deeper than 11, else i miss out on too much from unholy.