PvE Rogue Specs 3.1

Mutilate:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...5&version=9767

Uses SR/WD with IP/DP.

Combat:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?rogu...5&version=9767

Uses CG/WD with WP/WP.

I am pretty sure about the mutilate spec but I don't know about the combat one. I was wondering if I was in the right area. Currently have both of those set up as my 2 dual-specs.

Re: PvE Rogue Specs 3.1

Use 2/2 Imp. SnD and only 1 point in Throwing Specialization.

Exchange Eviscerate-Glyph either for AR or for KS glyph. (They're extremely close to each other atm, so I can't really say which one would be better.)

Use WP/DP as Combat.

Isn't Glyph of Mutilate a PvP glyph which in collaboration with Vigor gives you two Mutilates for increased Burst ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhira
    Isn't Glyph of Mutilate a PvP glyph which in collaboration with Vigor gives you two Mutilates for increased Burst ?
    If thats how u look at it, is imp sinister strike a pvp talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Zhira
    If you think that, why would you want haste? Or agility, or crit, or any stat really?
    Why bother playing a rogue at all?

-5 energy = more energy to spend = more damage = good all round.

52 energy mutilates are sex.

In the OP for Combat I see Fist/Dagger. I accept that Fist/Dagger is best, but I don't have a fist weapon. I *do* have a Web Death in my bag and I've been waiting for CG to drop for weeks. No luck so far.

So without CG or any other high-end fist weapon (I have Silent Crusader / Widow's Fury) what's the best spec for sword/sword?

Should I simply replace CQC with Sword Specialization?

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris
    In the OP for Combat I see Fist/Dagger. I accept that Fist/Dagger is best, but I don't have a fist weapon. I *do* have a Web Death in my bag and I've been waiting for CG to drop for weeks. No luck so far.

So without CG or any other high-end fist weapon (I have Silent Crusader / Widow's Fury) what's the best spec for sword/sword?

Should I simply replace CQC with Sword Specialization?
    Very interested in this as well. Thats basically what I've done at this point.

Yes, how else would you do it O.o?