15+ Year Old Account

Glyph of Living Bomb

Just wondering where a scribe may find this. I'd like to get it as soon as possible. Any information you have will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Glyph of Living Bomb

i think you need to do research of the nord

It can be found by that new dropped Incs Tomes.

Research is your best bet, if you've already learned all the pre-3.1 glyphs you raise your chances of getting it fairly soon. Otherwise you can just go kill random Northrend monsters in hopes of getting a Book of Glyph Mastery. Book is not BoP (so check AH too), and will teach you one random glyph.

Sidira: Enhancement Shaman
    Lumiera: Prot Paladin
    Amiti/Lumiera: Shadow/disc priests

It would seem that Book of Glyph Mastery is the ONLY way to get this. My scribe, who has long since gotten all the northrend research done, did not discover anything new (just gor a few scrolls) when I did the research again after the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bedrayne
    It would seem that Book of Glyph Mastery is the ONLY way to get this. My scribe, who has long since gotten all the northrend research done, did not discover anything new (just gor a few scrolls) when I did the research again after the patch.
    That's sad news. Hopefully the drop rate on those books isn't as awful as the damage necklaces are.

Sidira: Enhancement Shaman
    Lumiera: Prot Paladin
    Amiti/Lumiera: Shadow/disc priests