The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Hodir , The Dark Embrace , jaedenar

GJ!

gz

(u miss me @ neptulon :'( )

Neptulon is World server down atm again ...

Why has the picture beed edited.

Earlyer the chat said "We loose. Loot FTW was first"

because we thought they did , 2hours difference from server time so we killed it at 10.00 pm CET

and their thread was posted already so i didnt bother to upload right away

Quote Originally Posted by Todorka
    because we thought they did , 2hours difference from server time so we killed it at 10.00 pm CET

and their thread was posted already so i didnt bother to upload right away
    OK?

I found this in my catch:
    http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/3596/...thoutcheat.jpg

Does anyone give a shit tho,and on another hand,we could've posted 1 hour earlier and add screenshot later saying it's different time offset,I can't really see any other screenshots,but as I said,noone really cares,was just reporting a kill.

On algalon we might care!

So stop whining about a few minutes, can't you even do the bosses in the order you like? ><

Gonna make Algalon down post and upload screenshot in 10 hours brb. :---------D

Are you braindead ? We arent claiming eu 1st , its obviously unclear.Plus nobody could care less about. When i took the pic it was 5min after we killed him and the loot ftw topic was just up so we were unsure if they had just killed it or if ensidia already did. Anyway i dont see why you are making such a deal out of this when normal mod kills dont mean a fuck.

Noones offended just rather suggesting that system has flaws if you don't ask for screenshot,that's least that can be provided,without it kills are just letters that someone wrote.

Somebody cared enough to alter the screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by RawenDK
    Somebody cared enough to alter the screenshot.

Personally i thought most guilds edit out chat, either way i was talking to a loot ftw guy so posted that, its entirely feasable todo took the screenie and didnt read that fact, plus the fact his clock is set to local time had us confused, loot ftw got there first ensidia 2nd we wont claim any different! Loot ftw were about 40 minutes before us and hadnt posted at the time so we were confused as we heard ensidia downed so wondered where we were at.

Were more or less surprised were among the eu pacesetters, but our instance access has been down since w did the loot at hodir so any chance we have at further number ones is being screwed :P

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

This is, however, inevitable, and for all the derogatory comments people give blizz on patch day, no server can take that amount of stress and remain online for very long, Im also from Jaedenar, and for the first 2-3 hours we were plauged by several second delays before being stuck outside Ulduar with the rest of the server, then Northrend itself crashed just as we tried to re-enter, leaving me unable to log on my character

Good job on an extremely (so far) well designed instance Blizz, but server stress and population density looks like it still needs some work

Gz on your kills guys, keep up the good work

I now have so much time to appreciate how well drawn this loading art is.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dragon nipples.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestgirl09
    Ahh thats such a shame. Same for Ensidia, last I heard they had spent 2 hours sat outside Ulduar.

Patch day is never a good day for a race
    we just ended our 2 and a half hours sitting outside the instance finally, first try on mmiron go