Auras are not persisting through death

the update said auras will persist through death, but they dont...

also holy wrath doesnt hit all targets, update stated it would hit any target and the stun effect would be 100% on undead and demon, it still only hits undead and demon aoe damage

Re: Auras are not persisting through death

Quote Originally Posted by Armael
    also holy wrath doesnt hit all targets, update stated it would hit any target and the stun effect would be 100% on undead and demon, it still only hits undead and demon aoe damage
    Quote Originally Posted by 3.1 Patch Notes
    Exorcism: Now can be used on any target and has a 100% chance to be a critical strike when used on Undead and Demons.
    Hmmm..
    Parietis :: Retribution Paladin
    Størmglory :: Enhancement Shaman
    Caecius :: Arms Warrior

wut

Yeah and other bug is that talent sanctified retribution is not working well...
    It still gives +3% dmg only while retri aura is active. And maybe someone will know why doesnt it work together with ferocius inspiration from hunter? Only one +3% can be active?? i think that they should work together... but when i have my retri aura active, hunt from my party cant get his FI to boost his normal dmg and from arcane shot ;/ 3.1 is soooo fuuuul of bugs...

Quote Originally Posted by Aptorianin
    Only one +3% can be active??
    It makes sense for me.

This was never plan to make from Blizzard.
    Only Exorcism do dmg now on all target.

its a bug. there always alot of glichs to be expected in new patchs
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url

Another bug, last night I did less damage then the Warriors, Hunters, Mages, Rogues, Warlocks, Mages, and the MT's 3 little Voodoo Gnomes!

Wait wut...

I noticed that auras weren't persisting thru death last night also, I wasn't sure if it was only when I got resed or if it was both resing and running into the instance. Also Holy Wrath was never stated that it would work on all targets, just Exorcism.

Yeah and other bug is that talent sanctified retribution is not working well...
    It still gives +3% dmg only while retri aura is active.
    Works perfectly fine when I forget to change from crusader aura coz I'm so pro

It still gives +3% dmg only while retri aura is active.
    Hmm isn't that just the usual tooltip bug ? Like Imp BoM still shows as the basic one etc ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU