Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Yogg Saron killed by Ensidia World First!

According to Kungens profile on Twitter, Ensidia has now killed Yogg Saron
    http://twitter.com/wowkungen

Re: Yogg Saron killed by Ensidia World First!

Gratz Ensidia, Showing the US the way again

8)

another one FOR THE HORDE
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Congratulations to Ensidia!

Grats to them!
    @people whining about difficulty: GTFO.

lulz, way too fast

Ensidia owns the US guilds so hard ^^
    They had such a hard time last night with server probs, were stuck for around 7h with ppl inside and outside not able to get in. And now they just managed to get YS down first anyway ^^
    And yeah, they slept a couple of hours this morning afaik :P

We have to remember that there's still ALOT left in Ulduar to be done - aaaaall the hard modes and Algalon!

Quote Originally Posted by xec
    hehe, ye, they just dont see the difference between life and computer game, called populary "nolife". and they dont realize even how unhappy people they are :]

Well, they do get paid for what they do...

and this is what blizzard call now: "much harder" instance than naxx :]
    You're a moron.
    Have you even set foot in Ulduar yet?

These guys had access to the PTR to do testing on every single boss except Yoggy and Algalon.
    They knew the strats back to front and hence, destroyed each encounter.
    They obviously hit the wall on Yogg for a bit, but slowly worked out the strategy and got him down.

Well done to them.

I told u that ensidia will be the best again and not some US who started first, gratz gratz and 1 more time gratz :P Europe ownz after all

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    i wouldnt want to get paid to do that tbh.

They still don't go out, go party, practicly anything outside their house.
    You know this!

Quote Originally Posted by Expensiveham
    let me guess, you're the type of person who thinks that people better than you in FPS games have no life either right? they're just better than you, accept it
    Yeah, he's the guy who makes fun of people worse than him then calls everyone better then him a no-lifer.

@difficulty QQ'ers: Post your armory with your "Secrets of Ulduar" achievement, or shut up.

And grats to Ensidia and everyone else who's chugging through Ulduar.
    I'm your maker, not thy saviour.

Lol at all the European people saying 'show the US how it's done'... Funny how you're PROUD these guys get paid to have little to no life, spending hours upon hours getting no sleep to play the game.

Don't get me wrong, I love WoW. But it's really annoying to see people almost bashing another country over something so stupid and really, in the grand scheme of things, meaningless.

Signature by Shyama!

people who talk about blizzard not have made ulduar more harder than naxx, is wrong. Ensidia have done 25 ulduar normal mode and not hard mode lets see how long it will take them to make hard mode and then we can talk about if blizzard had make ulduar as same lvl as naxx

I don't understand all these people claiming that they have "no life". If the best thing you have to do is tell other people they have no life, what does that say about your life?
    As long as they are happy, why would they care?

i highly doubt that these people have "no life", i mean, it's not hard to get time off of work when a patch is released.. is it?

hehe, ye, they just dont see the difference between life and computer game, called populary "nolife". and they dont realize even how unhappy people they are :]
    Im sure they are happy to have you and others to tell them how they feel.

If we skip all the "nolife" assumptions hardcore guilds is the ones who raid least for the record. They spend a few days to clear it all at first. Then all they do is farm it once a week. To compare that with for instance my guild i know we raid twice a week for longer time to get content down.

Just congratulate them for being the best, jealousy in a computergame might be as silly as it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    i wouldnt want to get paid to do that tbh.

They still don't go out, go party, practicly anything outside their house.
    No dumbass, it means they have 5 days to go outside the house, party and do practically anything else they want because they now have nothing to do till tuesday duh.

P.S. Unless they want to get world second on their alts.

15+ Year Old Account

Ya know what pisses me off, all these people out here that sit there and say they have no life.

Fair enough they probably did raid for the past 24 hours continuously, however thats it, Ulduar is pretty much cleared for them now. I bet your guild doesn't clear it within 24 hours of raiding.
    Now they can sit back and enjoy clearing it in one night every week, I bet all your guilds won't be doing that for a while.
    You lot actually play WoW more then them, and they're the no lifers. They have everything done in 1 day and have 6 days a week to do what the fuck they want, you raid 5 days a week and still haven't done that.

Gratz to Ensidia