Nitro Boosts Malfunction - I hope this is a bug

So I just had a Nitro Boosts malfunction, that's cool, doesn't unstealth me and I glide down with my chute smoothly.

WRONG. No fucking chute opened and I went splat. 100 to 0% HP.

I hope this is a bug and not some kind of joke because if an engi malfunction takes me from 100% to 0% with me having no influence on this then Blizzard fucked up hard imo. If they expect me to have the back chute-enchant so I can survive this I will unlearn engineering.

Anyone else had this?

Re: Nitro Boosts Malfunction - I hope this is a bug

Yes.

Have you ever teleported to Gadgetzan using the engineering trinket and appeared over the desert and went 'splat'?

That's engineering for you. I think it's amusing and fun. This is a GAME.

Cry more.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    Cry more.
    Shut up.

Fun for me is when stuff is working as it should.

dude, you must be a party animal XD

To be frank, anyone and i mean anyone posting on all forums except the appropriate forums to let blizzard know about bugs, in the 1st week after blizzards biggest patch is utterly ridiculous.

My Awesome Sig Made By Shyama - Thank You!

i always use the boots,when they "malfunction" it does flat out nothing for me..it use the cooldown,but nothing else.
    i have the coolest bug ever seem,ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Slipper
    Cry more.

15+ Year Old Account

Thats for sneaking around!
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

It's not a bug... there's no parachute and it occasionally happens. Blame the gnomes!

It's fun, adds a little "adventure" to the cooldowns and I enjoy it.

I'd only hope that it wouldn't effect something like Arena when used, but eh.. even that I guess would be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs
    Shut up.

It is working as it should. Do research before complaining and making false bug reports.

Koumaru

Quote Originally Posted by Froppy
    It's fun, adds a little "adventure" to the cooldowns and I enjoy it.
    Because when a profession is nerfed to the point that the sum total of its utility lies in a single boot enchant for PvP, of course that enchant should have a random chance to instantly kill you and cost you a match.

Next patch, all of the 32-point profession bonuses have a random chance to flip-flop and become 32-point penalties upon zoning into an arena map.

No? Oh, I guess that's just an engineering thing. SO FUN! Those silly gnomes and goblins! /sarcasm off

Holy crap, cry more. Engineering is still by far the most fun profession I've tried. If you want a flat, boring, run speed boot enchant, be an enchanter.

Just a quick question. Why -don't- you have a flexweave underlay? It's more agility than then shadow armor, and less than the straight agility enchant, but it's got a great ability that's useful in many situations, especially if you PvP.

I'd enjoy an engineering malfunction where it literally explodes, heavily damaging NPCs and players within 10 yards, and yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs
    Shut up.

engineering always had chances to fail on everything, this is what makes this profession fun and unique.

ppl should take this game alittle bit less seriously tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Koumaru
    Next patch, all of the 32-point profession bonuses have a random chance to flip-flop and become 32-point penalties upon zoning into an arena map.
    To be fair though, those 32-point professions don't let you shoot rockets out of your hands or let you sprint as a class that doesn't have a sprint ability. And for me as a shadowpriest the new arachnoweave, nitroboosts and rockets give more dps than the normal enchants would (although minor).
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    engineering always had chances to fail on everything, this is what makes this profession worthless
    Fixt.

Well, Blizzard refusing to give us the 32 points of itemization that every other crafting profession has is part of it too.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara