Thread: Yogg vs Sunwell

Yogg vs Sunwell

Does he have any comparison to Sunwell bosses?

Re: Yogg vs Sunwell

he has more mouths than all the sunwell bosses combined

The number of people that have even engaged him right now is incredibly low, and many of those don't likely post on these forums. Does Yogg have a comparison to a sunwell boss? If you mean is he hard, sure I'd say hes pretty hard, but he's not sunwell hard. His hard-modes, however, are definitely sunwell hard. 100 percent.

If you are talking mechanics-wise and not difficulty wise, yogg has a lot of similarity with c'thun. Different, but similar.

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    he has more mouths than all the sunwell bosses combined

15+ Year Old Account

Welcome to the maw of madness.

Is Yogg-Saron stronger than Kil'Jaeden? Who would win in a one-on-one battle? With lightsabers. And robocop armour on. And the prize is cake. Chocolate mud cake. >.<
    For the Alliance!

If you're trying to directly relate the content to TBC then it should be with SSC/TK bosses. Seeing as its the second tier of raid content in this expansion.
    [/url]

Thank you Templar. I was about to post that myself. You can't even begin to compare anything out at the moment to Sunwell. Why does everyone feel the need to make the little kid posts of "will car A beat car B" etc. Besides, Yogg isn't even supposed to be the hardest in Uld. Wait til some get to fight the Feeder of Tears.

I didn't compare Algalon to a sunwell encounter because no one has seen him.

In my opinion, i'm finding Ulduar to be above the difficulty that SSC/TK offered, which is a good thing. With that said, I hope to expect the t9 content to be more diffcult than BT, and the t9.5 stuff to be equivalent to sunwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior

In my opinion, i'm finding Ulduar to be above the difficulty that SSC/TK offered.
    Vashj pre-nerf Enough said?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzza
    Vashj pre-nerf Enough said?
    That makes me so hard.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrior
    Does he have any comparison to Sunwell bosses?
    You shouldn't really compare the second tier of raiding in WOTLK to the last tier of raiding in TBC.

he's about as hard as kael'thas originally was