[Atlas Loot Enhanced] 5.04.00

Some troubles here with atlas loot... I had the 5.03 version, I upgraded it to the 5.04 one but... no change in game : no additionnal Ulduar/Argent Tournament/Emblems of Conquest/S6... And the title bar of the addon still says "5.03".
    - I restarted the game 5-6 times
    - I checked and the version installed IS 5.04 (in the toc or lua file don't remember)
    - Now I deleted AtlasLoot (and AtlasLoot_BC, AtlasLoot_WOTLK and so on) from my Interface/Addons folder but it still works in the game...
    I have to admit I'm lost so if anyone has a solution...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: [Atlas Loot Enhanced] 5.04.00

bump If anyone knows how I could "force" the game to realize I changed the version or deleted an addon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Do you use Vista?

15+ Year Old Account

i would say since atlas loot really doesn't have many saved variables to worry about. go into your addons and delete the folder and any other associated folder. then go into your saved variables for the account and maybe each toon and delete the .lua and .bak. log into the game to make sure its cleared, then install the new version the same as you installed the old version.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

The only thing I can think of that Kuismar didn't mention is that, if you use Vista, WoW 3.x automatically moved itself to another folder, and you installed the addon in the old folder (which it, for some reason leaves alone).

WoW 3.x detects if you're using Vista. If you have WoW installed in the \Program Files\ folder, it moves itself to \Users\<yourVistausername>\, to eliminate any issues with taking screenshots, installing addons, etc, that might be caused by the tightened security restrictions on the \Program Files\ folder.