Thread: "HIM" answer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: "HIM" answer

Quote Originally Posted by Buffwhite
    Hmm, well that was a quick response. Idk if his english is broken or not because he's foreign. In all honesty, I only opened this thread, thinking that it was something about God, because of the title (which intrigued me, because why would that be on a WoW forum?) And ofcourse as everyone says, "I didn't mean to offend," but I actually mean it. But if you read my post carefully, it's not much different than the "legendary bacon thread" original post.

And by "Ramming Your Religious Beliefs Down Our Throats" I guess you are just referring to mentioning the name God, because there was no shoving, only mentioning what the name was in reference to. I understand if the mentioning of God offends you, but don't mask that irritation in an accusation of me trying to force my beliefs on someone.

Was just merely stating what I hold to believe as truth. And I'm sorry typing gave you a hernia. Those hurt.
    If you'd bothered to read the post, you'd see it was about Arthas, you turd. And I happen to believe in God, but that doesn't mean I have an eleventeen and a half foot polearm stuck up my bum.

"HIM" Actually is refering to a band ........... not god

I'm sorry. It was just a misunderstanding. I did not mean to come off as a religious nut. Just because I believe in God does not mean I'm a religious nut. The written word is penalized by lack of human contact. Didn't mean to attack anyone if that's what it came off as, but as a human being sometimes I get offended as well. No excuse, but just the truth.

And as far as forcing someone's beliefs on someone, we all do that. This is a forum. Ppl have differing opinions and are out of line on a daily basis. Just because it's not based off of a religious belief does not mean it's not based off of a belief. Just my 2 cents.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Quote Originally Posted by King7454
    "HIM" Actually is refering to a band ........... not god
    Arthas is the lead singer, qft

Quote Originally Posted by SadWarrior
    It's actually fun to hear people saying that LK is godlike just because he fused blabla. We have a soul of orc who was shaman->warlock, then he became uber necromancer trapped in ice, then we have a paladin boy who became a death knight and wields the weapon of uber necro. And then they both *BOOOOOM* fuse together!

Uber necromancer + shity death knight = GODLIKE!

i wonder what would happen if we would fuse Kil'Jaeden and Kael... Sargeras 2 maybe?
    Goku + Vegeta fusion imo

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    Goku + Vegeta fusion imo
    Hogger and Saurfang, FUUUUSIIIOOOOOON HAAAAAAAAA *cleave*

I'm sorry. It was just a misunderstanding. I did not mean to come off as a religious nut. Just because I believe in God does not mean I'm a religious nut. The written word is penalized by lack of human contact. Didn't mean to attack anyone if that's what it came off as, but as a human being sometimes I get offended as well. No excuse, but just the truth.

And as far as forcing someone's beliefs on someone, we all do that. This is a forum. Ppl have differing opinions and are out of line on a daily basis. Just because it's not based off of a religious belief does not mean it's not based off of a belief. Just my 2 cents.
    Sure it does, looking at the world and what we've discovered and going "LA LA LA LA NOT LISTENING" and believing some omniscient omnipotent being has nothing better to do then care about 6 billion selfish creatures with life spans shorter than a cosmic blink sounds pretty nutty to me

actually by the number of tiems youve responded about this, it does in fact make you a religious nut.

Im Pastafarian and you can never change that, and you shouldn't capatalize your gods name only Mmy God's name should be capatalized, so GTFO
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalerender
    and believing some omniscient omnipotent being has nothing better to do then care about 6 billion selfish creatures with life spans shorter than a cosmic blink sounds pretty nutty to me

this makes more sense than i ever thought it could have.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto
    actually by the number of tiems youve responded about this, it does in fact make you a religious nut.

Im Pastafarian and you can never change that, and you shouldn't capatalize your gods name only Mmy God's name should be capatalized, so GTFO
    I respond to posts that are directed towards me. If that makes me a nut, then I'm a nut.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Hmm, well that was a quick response.  Idk if his english is broken or not because he's foreign.  In all honesty, I only opened this thread, thinking that it was something about God, because of the title (which intrigued me, because why would that be on a WoW forum?)  And ofcourse as everyone says, "I didn't mean to offend," but I actually mean it.  But if you read my post carefully, it's not much different than the "legendary bacon thread" original post.

And by "Ramming Your Religious Beliefs Down Our Throats" I guess you are just referring to mentioning the name God, because there was no shoving, only mentioning what the name was in reference to.  I understand if the mentioning of God offends you, but don't mask that irritation in an accusation of me trying to force my beliefs on someone.

Was just merely stating what I hold to believe as truth. And I'm sorry typing gave you a hernia.  Those hurt.
    Forgot what you posted already? The ramming he is referring to is the fact that you told us what to do. You told us not not type the word "him" in caps because of YOUR beliefs. So blinded by your faith you never see the crap you spew.

Either way, you must not be current on WoW drama. People have been talking about who the person the Lich King is referring to when he says "I will break you as I broke him" or something like that. So this thread was a speculation on who "him" could be and caps were used for emphasis not a god reference. So no, he doesn't have to reserve "HIM" for your god.

Back on track though...doesn't the vision during Yogg show anything that could maybe answer this? I really haven't seen/heard anything on the visions since Yogg has been defeated.

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

To any who are wondering why I am quick to respond on this forum, I am playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on Dreamcast. I am just staying logged in. I just keep refreshing because everyone seems to be quoting my same post over and over again, picking it apart. I already apologized for the misunderstanding. I even misused some words. I can't do that anymore than I already have and I won't, so please if you quote me again, pick something different than the quote that's been used to flame me about six times already.

Is this thread a new troll instance?

This thread hasn't been derailed enough yet.

Given the field of all WoW characters and all characters from established real-life theologies who would you pick to to up against a 2v team team consisting of Arthas and God?

Quote Originally Posted by Hezar
    religious debate aside. wasnt there chain of quests at icecrown involving little boy that was what good there was left of arthas menethil? if i remember correctly that boys name was an anagram of arthas menethil?
    Lattias Mehhner or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes

Given the field of all WoW characters and all characters from established real-life theologies who would you pick to to up against a 2v team team consisting of Arthas and God?
    Since the word God is not actually a proper name, but merely a generic word for deity, and there is a vast array of opinions on who the deity commonly refered to as God is, which God are you actually refering to?

Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes

"HIM"

Quote Originally Posted by cloudsgolden
    Since the word God is not actually a proper name, but merely a generic word for deity, and there is a vast array of opinions on who the deity commonly refered to as God is, which God are you actually refering to?

"God" is a proper noun, as opposed to "god" and so clearly refers to.... God. Or Him. Or HIM, or GOD, or whatever. Just pick your 2v2 team!

My 2v2 team shall consist of one philosopher and one pedant.

L2 etymology

No matter who we pick, we are going against two immortal beings, This being said, I choose Thrall and Sylvana...

Quote Originally Posted by glowyrm

Back on track though...doesn't the vision during Yogg show anything that could maybe answer this? I really haven't seen/heard anything on the visions since Yogg has been defeated.
    Nope , the person LK is torturing is black smoldering corpse , and have no name . Couldn't even click on him + You don't have time to enjoy the Vision . You ran inside Yoogi's mind , kill some tentacules , hurt brain as much as you can , and go back .