Mimiron trash help needed

How the hell do we need to kill those guys tried, stunlocking them, fearing, trap ye it worked for a few secs but what then?

Re: Mimiron trash help needed

kite and kill imo...

We subbed a second Warlock into the raid for the sole purpose of clearing this trash.

One Warlock can permanently lock down one Sapper. Two Warlocks can permanently lock down two Sappers. The third Sapper can be stunlocked and blown up; I suggest Bloodlusting on it.

If you absolutely can't get a second Warlock, the more painful option is to try chaining Frost Traps, Cyclone, and Priest/Warrior fears.

I've also heard of guilds kiting. One person, i.e. a Hunter with Aspect of the Pack or a Rogue with Sprint, pulls the group and kites it around the area while the raid waits at the stairs past Kologarn and pulls one Sapper off at a time. This strategy probably involves a lot of dieing and/or graveyard zerging, though.

what about rogue stunlock?

Quote Originally Posted by Decapitation
    what about rogue stunlock?
    I remember seeing an Immune message pop up when I tried to bash them, so I'll assume it has diminishing returns (you can however stunlock the first one down and kill him before he can move).
    Fear works best, Cyclone also works as an interrupt but isn't nearly as reliable.

Mechanic on those trash packs is almost same as it was on Kael'Thas' trash in TK.

There it was "sheep sheep, keep sheeping"
    Now it is "fear fear, keep fearing"

If you have only 1 warlock then I suppose priests to chain fear, though it's harder.

We did it with 2 warlocks.

1 Sapper in fear, 2nd in trap+sting, 3rd focus+keep fearing (works like interrupt).

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Run past Trash pack 1. DI a rezzer.
    Run past Trash pack 2. DI a rezzer.
    Run past Trash pack 3. DI a rezzer.
    Rez the raid, take the tram, have a rogue ninja-engage Mimiron, and viola! You've got a teleporter to skip the retarded trash.

(10 Man) we had everyone waiting in the big ring where watchers stand. Had a hunter kite both sappers around, once they safetly away downed the other adds fairly easily. Then picked up one sap to down while hunter continued to kit and kill the other.

Its annoying as hell, but if u use the ring to kite ull down them without bloodlust or anything special.

the key is in the bots. They do INSANE dmg. Take the 1st one heal it (yes you can) CC on 2nd pack nuke bot > nuke pack. Repeat = win.