Arcane/Pyro Mage and Retri Pally

Any one have experience on that ?

will it work ?

Re: Arcane/Pyro Mage and Retri Pally

It's not a bad combo. If skilled u can easy get first tier of arena weapons.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Darkk%C3%AEller
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Darkkillerrs

I've seen frost mage/ret over 2200, its not an easy comp to play though. If you don't play this comp well it will seem really shitty and like there is no way to win. it's all about the player... its hard to find a good ret too.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Death knight - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Arcane/pyro mage with an elemental shaman for fun

Unleash burst! and insta-gib the healer xD
    with this timing:

Totem of wrath -> heroism-> trinkets-> flame shock-> hex-> lightning bolt-> elemental mastery-> lava burst-> another frost/flame shock
    +
    slow-> sheep other-> arcane power-> trinkets-> arcane barrage-> Presence of Mind -> Pyroblast -> fireblast ->arcane barrage

is sure to make short work of anyone who isn't LoS'ing you

Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

So you guys all know that POM and arcane power share a category cooldown right? Frost has bigger burst than arcane...
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend

I rolled with this combo last season, with a good mage friend of mine, we did ok, nothing great but was a fun setup. He has tried frost a lot and doesnt do well with it, lot more surv but cant do as much burst as arc. and pretty sure he uses Pom on arcane blast not pyro :P
    this season though seems a little harder to kill disc priests and good resto druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathok
    So you guys all know that POM and arcane power share a category cooldown right? Frost has bigger burst than arcane...
    3 stacks of Arcane blast disagrees with you, it's just all about getting it set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrant
    3 stacks of Arcane blast disagrees with you, it's just all about getting it set up.
    Oh my god... are you serious? How do you even respond to that. "well yeah, frost can do 10k+ dmg from one 2 sec cast but, with arcane you can do like 5k damage if you sit and cast 3 spells without doing anything inbetween". Yeah... getting 3 stacks of blast means that you have just spent AT LEAST 6 seconds (if you popped IV) casting nothing but blast and haven't done any barrages/mbars. Arcanes damge comes from throwing instants and the ocasional blast, not from spamming blast up to 3 stacks AND THEN bursting. This is not PVE.

Arcane can burst but it is not nearly as "spikey" as frost (which is how you kill people) and is much less telegraphed. You can kinda tell when a mage lights up with AP that he is about to do some damage.
    70 Warlock - The Scryers
    80 Hunter - Gorefiend
    80 Druid - Gorefiend
    80 Shaman - Gorefiend
    80 Mage - Gorefiend