Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Best Weapons found in PvP..... again?

PvP is an aspect of the game that I don't enjoy, therefore I CBA to go for any ratings. I mean I'm sure with enough practice I could be good at PvP too, but I'm not wasting my time on something I don't enjoy

So I'll have to do with PvE weapons. Not that I mind that...

For starters is it wrong to NOT enjoy PvP ? :-\

I like to raid period, I logon everyday to raid because its an aspect I enjoy and look forward to, I logon at around 5 in the arvo then log off at about 12 at night (all raiding :S).

I generally PvP "IF" we finish early in raids thats about it, on weekends I go out with my mates.

I was always under the assumption that world of warcraft was more PvE or leaned on the side of PvE more then PvP.

@Swiftz: Insulting people is just plain silly, you don't know if the worst pvp'er has made a post or the greatest rogue to ever set foot in arena who just generally cares about the game..... so to instantly go up in arms and make assumptions like that is well inexperienced, amateur and immature :S it really does say a lot about who you are, perhaps read over what you wrote :S ?

2200 Rating Weapons are on par to Hard Mode/Algalon 25 Man Ulduar Weapons. We have yet to see all of the 25 Man Ulduar loot.

QQ More.

well s5+ naxx went to show just how many people like arena and do it for fun. think my server had 3 arena teams last season

doesnt look good for blizzards "E-sport" delusions does it? no surprise theres a lot of good pve stuff in arena s6. blizz know we have to be bribed with epixx to set foot in that shit pit

Quote Originally Posted by talitu
    well s5+ naxx went to show just how many people like arena and do it for fun. think my server had 3 arena teams last season

doesnt look good for blizzards "E-sport" delusions does it? no surprise theres a lot of good pve stuff in arena s6. blizz know we have to be bribed with epixx to set foot in that shit pit
    No.

People who will get the arena weapons, and specially the 2.2k ones, didn't improvise themselves PVPers overnight, WE LIKE IT BRO, and we are rewarded for it. People who think arena is a shit pit just don't have the skillz/experience required to enjoy it, and are never gonna see those weapons.

As I already said, there will be weapons from PVE that are gonna be better then PVP ones for PVE (*winkwink*), not necessary the other way around, and if you can get 2.2k rating you only need 24 more people of your skill and a minimum of organisation to get PVE hard-modes down...

...and remember: weapons ilvl iz seriouz biznez, it's the only factor of enjoyment of this game *sigh*

go back in time

ban everyone from using pve gear in pvp, vice versa

pvp'ers all start out with savage and work their way up

problem solved.
    Repugnance of US-Gurubashi

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftz
    People who think arena is a shit pit just don't have the skillz/experience required to enjoy it, and are never gonna see those weapons.
    Wrong.

I don't enjoy it because I don't enjoy the CONCEPT of PvP. I do not play WoW to actively fight against other players, period.

I'm also not QQ'ing about the weapons.

By all means, go and own other arena people in the arena, and be proud of being good at it, nothing wrong with that. But please show some more respect to the people who are not the arena type and prefer other aspects of the game than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftz
    People who think arena is a shit pit just don't have the skillz/experience required to enjoy it
    No, I don't enjoy PvP because I dislike losing because of a lag spike or because I don't happen to be in the right comp. Rock Paper Scissors is NOT a fun time to me. If it is to you, enjoy it as you will.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Vegos
    Wrong.

I don't enjoy it because I don't enjoy the CONCEPT of PvP. I do not play WoW to actively fight against other players, period.

I'm also not QQ'ing about the weapons.

By all means, go and own other arena people in the arena, and be proud of being good at it, nothing wrong with that. But please show some more respect to the people who are not the arena type and prefer other aspects of the game than you do.
    QFT and nothing more to add

This thread reeks of bias.
    I say present equal weapons to pve players AND pvp players.

Just because you hit x rating in the arena does not entitle you to the best pve loot, nor does it mean you deserve any of it.