Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why druids (Hybrid) put ot 7k now? and nothing for ret

As a ret pala im slightly pissed off the fact that 3.1 didnt really do anything for a ret pala, they didnt want to make us bursty so they were really carefull with the talents, now as a Hybrid im not happy that Another Hybrid felol in my guild can push nearly 7k dp! not happy!

Re: Why druids (Hybrid) put ot 7k now? and nothing for ret

QQ!

As someone whose two level 80s are a ret and boomchicken, I have this to say:

K.

15+ Year Old Account

if u stfu about it u will have 1-2k extra dps in ur raid until they nerf.

FFS! L2P U CRY THAT UR RAID DOES HIGH DAMAGE? WTF IS THAT!?
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Quote Originally Posted by Solarus
    QQ!
    ^^^

Oh noes!

its impossible to give ret paladins more dmg with how blizzard "redesigned" the class

ur burst and overall dmg in PvP is insane! with the Exorcism changes
    if they gave ret paladins more damage they would rule PvP in general...

Blizzard is not creative enough to think of stuff to make them good in one thing without effecting the other
    Making exorcism being able to hit on everything, is NOT creative
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Get used to it. You're not going to top out the meters or be top three on every fight. Do you know why? Because we're hybrids. Right now I'm the most durable, hardest to kill melee dps. I keep Sacred Shield up on myself 100% of the time, I judge light which is like having an extra dedicated AOE healer. I also save raids with Divine Shield + Divine Sacrifice, and tanks with Lay on Hands or Hand of Sacrifice. My dps? Most of the time I'm 4-7 on the meters, although it was fun topping out with 7k on Hodir.

And you know what? I'm okay with that. This isn't the mindless faceroll bullshit that Naxxramas was, where the only thing that mattered was the dps meters. Now I get to do fun things, like turn on Righteous Fury and kite Mimiron adds. I feel like when I play correctly, I have a much greater impact on the success of the raid than I did when I only had to worry about rolling my face on the Judgement key every 7 seconds.

And it's not like other hybrids are significantly outdpsing us, with the exception of feral druids, who WILL get nerfed eventually. So... stfu and enjoy our new abilities, or reroll rogue and stroke your epeen.

15+ Year Old Account

Funny thing is. He's complaining about his raid dps because he wants to get top meters.

50 bucks says he dies every fight to fire. lol.

All i got to say is STFU and stop QQing. We warriors can only tank and dps and they nerfed us beyond recognition u paladins and boomkins can do alll three roles tank dps and heal and u still can pull out way higher dps then any warrior atm so i dont see how the hell is that any fair to WARRIORS!!!!

Gear, oh and ability. Both things you probably lack.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    Blizzard is not creative enough to think of stuff to make them good in one thing without effecting the other
    Making exorcism being able to hit on everything, is NOT creative
    This is far from being a new problem, and has only amplified since Arenas were implemented and really brought the idea of "Balance" in terms of both PVE and PVP simultaneously.

Ha ha yeah another hybrid should never be able to out DPS you! Obviously, not all ferals are doing 7k, and have you stopped to think, this feral druid might just be better than you?

/SHOCK

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    its impossible to give ret paladins more dmg with how blizzard "redesigned" the class

ur burst and overall dmg in PvP is insane! with the Exorcism changes
    if they gave ret paladins more damage they would rule PvP in general...
    L2Resiliance

Quote Originally Posted by Jackall
    All i got to say is STFU and stop QQing. We warriors can only tank and dps and they nerfed us beyond recognition u paladins and boomkins can do alll three roles tank dps and heal and u still can pull out way higher dps then any warrior atm so i dont see how the hell is that any fair to WARRIORS!!!!
    I would like to apologize on behalf of decent warriors around the game, when I say that this guy does not represent any decent warrior.

Any warrior worth his weight wil be bummed by the nerf to us, but it's not game-breaking.

To the OP who is pissed that another hybrid beat him on meters: Grow the fuck up. If blizzard could balance the classes every time something changes, we wouldn't be seeing buffs and nerfs. Stop your whining and suck it up. If your pissed your FotM spec is not as good as it was, re-roll or quit. The rest of us who still enjoy the game will continue to play and have fun without you.
    "50% of the population, regardless of class, are bad and don't know it. They just happen to be 90% of the forum posting population. The 5% know who they are and won't get upset. The remaining 5% will get mad because it doesn't offend them personally but they know someone who would be offended."
    -Gherkin, My hero.

As a well geared feral druid i laugh at your crying. Ferals only get 7k on one fight where he takes double damage im assuming your talking about Deconstructor.we only get that if we save all our CD for the herat even. Every other fight we are doing about 4-5k. We are such an inconsistant dps class (feral). We also got super nerfed to the ground for pvp where as ret is owning everyone. I think this is an example of learn your rotation and not using your class to the best that you can.

Honestly, if a feral's outdpsing a ret, who cares?
    GC recently said he's of the opinion that feral is one of the hardest dps specs in game right now. (Just saying)
    By comparison? Ret dps is basically this:
    Bind 1: Judge
    Bind 2: /castrandom Everythingelse
    Hit 1 on cooldown
    Spam 2 all other times.

I know there are 'good' ret, and there's plenty more to the equation than raw stand-there dps, but really? Ret is not hard enough to deserve damage. I've raided ret, and the above is pretty much true. Word on the street is that Blizz is looking to change that, finally. Maybe soon we'll see a difference between ret pallies other than gear!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewind
    As a ret pala im slightly pissed off the fact that 3.1 didnt really do anything for a ret pala, they didnt want to make us bursty so they were really carefull with the talents, now as a Hybrid im not happy that Another Hybrid felol in my guild can push nearly 7k dp! not happy!
    Ive been saying it constantly, but Im not sure why blizzard hasnt implemented it. Why cant consecrate crit? It wouldnt increase our burst, but it would increase our sustained/aoe damage. This would also allow us to benefit even MORE from hit due to consecrate needing spell hit cap and not melee. Would make all the hit on our ulduar gear most useful. I dunno, just an idea. They could also just up the coefficient of consecrate or do both of these.
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo
    Honestly, if a feral's outdpsing a ret, who cares?
    GC recently said he's of the opinion that feral is one of the hardest dps specs in game right now. (Just saying)
    By comparison? Ret dps is basically this:
    Bind 1: Judge
    Bind 2: /castrandom Everythingelse
    Hit 1 on cooldown
    Spam 2 all other times.

I know there are 'good' ret, and there's plenty more to the equation than raw stand-there dps, but really? Ret is not hard enough to deserve damage. I've raided ret, and the above is pretty much true. Word on the street is that Blizz is looking to change that, finally. Maybe soon we'll see a difference between ret pallies other than gear!

Feral is hard??.. not when i was playing it in BC.. Must of changed alot and got harder ..

Feral has a large priority list of spells being setup for the damage to be good. its harder than it was

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Torunn
    I would like to apologize on behalf of decent warriors around the game, when I say that this guy does not represent any decent warrior.

Any warrior worth his weight wil be bummed by the nerf to us, but it's not game-breaking.

To the OP who is pissed that another hybrid beat him on meters: Grow the fuck up. If blizzard could balance the classes every time something changes, we wouldn't be seeing buffs and nerfs. Stop your whining and suck it up. If your pissed your FotM spec is not as good as it was, re-roll or quit. The rest of us who still enjoy the game will continue to play and have fun without you.
    ^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

What he said... =D Nicely done lol.

To the guy he was saying this to::
    Ret Paladins beating Warriors in dps? Then you sir are horrible, even after this patch, no paladin as geared as myself has passed me in dps, so your apparently doing something VERY wrong. Also, I'm still Fury - lol.