Feral Druid / Holy Pala 2v2, GIMPED!?

Hey. Looking for some other opinions on this. I play a feral druid with a deadly glad. holy pala in 2v2. i got above 2k last season, he reached 2.5k. This comp. worked a dream last season, and our gear screams "ouch" when you see it. However, atm we are sucking very hard. We started with him as Holy with Repentence, got owned so he switched to holy with imp. HoJ. We incurred an epic failure. I have a few obvious reasons which I think are contributing:
    1. Bear form got nerfed, hard - armor - hp. Pre 3.1.1 a retarded feral in bear form could kill a rogue if he went afk for the first minute. Post 3.1.1 - a pro feral can get ganked if he isn't careful during one stun lock rotation. So during a silence, even with a bubble, my pala can not outheal double dps even in bear with Survival Instincts/Frenzied Regen./Lifeblood.
    2. Holy paladins got nerfed down to the ground according to my partner, and also with the buff of Arms Warriors and their new "bubble-breaker", it seems too hard to combat.

So, I know you're probably gonna flame this, so I'll just point this out. We are using skype, so communication is at full. It's just becoming frustrating. Any tips/opinions/insight would be appreciated, thanks.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Re: Feral Druid / Holy Pala 2v2, GIMPED!?

The holy / ret spec got nerfed into the ground, my paladin ran holy / prot so he actually feels slightly buffed with his master aura talent.

I've only done a few games this season so far, but I'm looking forward to easier 5 point rip gibs.

Post your armory please!

Ahh nice. Tbh, I'm new to the combo. played double dps with a destro lock + we laughed all the way up at the scrubs. But he's holy/prot now. Would be nice to know your rotations? im usually pouncing, SR mangle rake shred until 5 cps bleed. then TF zerk till death. difficult imho though, gets tiring when whacking a 25k hp resto shaman and nothing happens haha.
    My armory:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...on&n=Morpheous
    (using some pve items in that link, have full pvp set. Also; haven't regemmed the deadly chest to agi/armor pen yet.

Thanks for the reply. P.S: post your armory plx mate.
    Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

Our general strat is to always have me stick on the dps unless the healer is an incredibly offensive disc priest. Here's a check list of sorts to work towards the gimp.

1. Is the team double dps? Get the fuck in bear form and get ready to spam cyclone / maim / bash. If it's rogue / mage get on the mage and be sure to maim prior to when your paladin partner needs to bubble to make sure they can't spell lock him out of doing it.

2. Is it a rogue / healer team? Paladin attempts to get in combat and also tries to consecrate, taking the rogue out of stealth. I usually stay the fuck away and jump on the rogue once he gives up looking for me and the paladin is free.

3. Is it dps / healer with pets? Keep the match going until you find a good chance to nuke down the pet. Crabs / fel hunter are priority to get nuked down quick.

4. If a hard hitting melee dps is on you then go bear, but any other chance go cat.

5. Work towards getting the opportunity for a 3+ point savage roar, rake, mangle all up on the main target (usually the dps), with TF, berserk, and HoJ off cd. Once all the forementioned is good to go and the oposing team isn't going for a burst at the moment, get up a 5 point rip on the target, bear form > charge healer > bash healer > wait for bash to end > cyclone healer > go cat and switch back to the dps opponent while your paladin gets ready to HoJ the healer once he is out of cyclone (hopefully with trinket down) > drain all your energy using whatever you feel like, preferably shred but if you must just spam mangle > Once energy is drained pop dps trinket if you have one, TF, berserk, do a quick mangle and shred his ass down.

These are all super basic things you probably already know, but if anything just try focusing the dps instead of the healer. Usually dps is quite squishier than the healer, and isn't going to kite you forever. If you do try this out I suggest going for a more defensive view of arena and use PotP, 1/3 predatory instincts, and fill up 5/5 naturalist. Sticking on the dps means the dps is ganna start going for you a lot more.

GL though, this tends to work out for me so if you wanna consider go for it.

~Edit~

Get Glyph of Savage Roar instead of berserk, need to start relying on sustained damage rather than bursts now.

Quote Originally Posted by badkittykat
    Survival Instincts/Frenzied Regen./Lifeblood.
    no barkskin?

This setup makes me want to cry blood. They do so much dmg and its so hard to take any of them down. and a pro druid that can cc as well is almost impossible to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    This setup makes me want to cry blood. They do so much dmg and its so hard to take any of them down. and a pro druid that can cc as well is almost impossible to beat.
    Feral survivability was hit very hard in 3.1. Bear form lost a good chunk of armor and Primal Tenacity no longer works while stunned in bear form. It's much easier to bring down a druid now then before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulba
    Please face this combination 5+ times in 3.1 and report back.

Thanks.