Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New 5-man dungeons confirmed

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New 5-player content is in the works for upcoming patches, including what can probably be compared to Magister's Terrace. We'll provide more information when we're ready to present previews of this content.
    Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/16474...ace-5-man.html

So we're getting more than a new raid in the next patch, hopefully! Any thoughts?

Re: New 5-man dungeons confirmed

Nice, thk for info !

"Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Ulduar was merely a setback... Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some mind controlled, old god mongrel? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!"

from the way that's worded, it doesn't say only one 5man nor does it say in the next patch(3.2)
    although, comparing it to MgT suggests it will be 3.3 and in icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendant
    "Don't look so smug! I know what you're thinking, but Ulduar was merely a setback... Did you honestly believe I would trust the future to some mind controlled, old god mongrel? Hahahaha... Oh no, no, no, he was merely an instrument, a stepping stone to a much larger plan! It has all led to this...and this time, you will not interfere!"
    Win

Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    from the way that's worded, it doesn't say only one 5man nor does it say in the next patch(3.2)
    although, comparing it to MgT suggests it will be 3.3 and in icecrown
    True, but he uses 'patches' as plural here, leading me to believe that both 3.2 and 3.3 may have new 5-player instances.

We need moar Troll Instances, mon.

On the note of ulduar just coming out, its always exciting to see new content come out. Hopefully its somewhat of a challege

think kael'thas came back in MGT nerfed, ive got a sneaking suspicion that Anub'arak maybe back here BUT he will be buffed because such a huge lore character shouldn't have been in such an easy and small instance

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper
    We need moar Troll Instances, mon.
    YES.
    ZUL'AGAIN 4EVER.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash
    I want to put Beastslaying on Val'Anyr and AFK in Dalaran.

I do honestly wonder what a new 5-man could be... we've all seen the threads about 'what's the new raid going to be!'

We already have two Troll 5-mans in Northrend, I doubt it would be that. It wouldn't be Grim Batol, because then you'd be bearing down on Deathwing in a 5-man, which would be arguably the stupidest thing Blizz could ever choose to do, ever in the history of anything. Might we get an Icecrown 5-man of some sort? Maybe even something opening up in Kalimdor or Eastern Kingdoms?

Uldum(SP?) maybe?

Or maybe 80 version of Deadmines!, H-DM anyone?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It wouldn't be Grim Batol, because then you'd be bearing down on Deathwing in a 5-man, which would be arguably the stupidest thing Blizz could ever choose to do, ever in the history of anything.
    they allready fucked up with anub arak, anub>deathwing lorewise

Quote Originally Posted by mofi
    they allready fucked up with anub arak, anub>deathwing lorewise
    No way is Anub a more important lore character than Deathwing. Deathwing was the dragon aspect corrupted by Yogg, and his insanity has caused more of the problems in the world than almost any other. It could even be argued that, were it not for Deathwing, we wouldn't have had to kill Malygos.

itll be uldum...ulduar was only a setback

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Patches = Name of Kael's new pet Scourge-Dog?
    i rofl'd. thank you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki View Post
    "I like cookies" after 2340723748902790 translations

"I LIKE COOKIES" FUCK YEAH U CANT MANIPULATE THAT

uldum the "suposed to be a great titan city" a 5man instance?

PLEASE NO! GIEF RAID!
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

i could honestly see blizzard using the text from KT in mgt and switching it to anub with the LKs voice

were would they put another nerubian raid though? cause i dont see much room inside of the cave that has AZ and OK

A nerubian dungeon in the forgotten depths. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendant
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!