Ele sham/X pal 2s

Hand of Protection + concentration aura + aura mastery = 10 seconds of a PvE geared ele sham going crazy on a target or two.

The pal would need 11 in holy... could probably be any of the three specs as it ends up working out best for the comp.

Yeah, it's gimmicky. But a PvE geared ele sham who has 10 seconds of no silence, no interrupts, no stuns, and no physical damage seems like he should be able to drop his targets in no time, especially with extra damage from the pally.

Thoughts?

Re: Ele sham/X pal 2s

PMR would walk right through this. Mass dispell, continuous cc=lol.
    If the mage gets focused and is in trouble, loliceblock it. Rogue gets targeted, lolcloak/vanish. Priest gets targeted, pain suppression/shield/renew=more than enough time for some of his teammates to rescue him.
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

PMR would walk right through any 2s team, imo.

PMR is also a 3's team, and he clearly stated 2s

aw weak, sure did think it was "Ele sham/X pal 2", meaning 2 pallies. NONE THE LESS, priest/rogue or priest/mage would destroy this. priest>pally and rogue>all [now that dk's are nerfed.]
    Hunter
    Druid
    Rogue

I play teh easy classes lozl

What % of teams in 2s are running priest/mage or priest/rogue?

Ele sham/Rogue is best double dps settup for a shaman by far.

Sap, Hex, Blind on X.

Stunlock + your FREE nukage + Tricks 25% more damage buff + Bloodlust on Y.

This settup is insanely nice, i want to play it so badly... its OP, but i can't dump my 2v2 mate like that :P (play RM)

Rogue community: the thing that makes us OP is a combination of 130 energy and overkill, not mutilate damage.

Ghostretard: Nah, we'll cut the balls off mutilate, lawl

Rogue community:...................

Ghostretard: We're happy where rogues are in PvP

Ghostretard: Wait, NM we'll also nerf overkill now and give you absolutely no fucking compensation while deathtards and retnubs still do gross amounts of damage with better defensive capabilities.